Star Ocean Fanfic writers
Just like my YnM board, only for Star Ocean! Everything goes pretty much, wheither you're searching for a beta, discuss plot bunnies, character discussions, and more!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ririca

Hi. I'm ririca and I just want to know if anyone of you know the author I'm looking for. She used to go by the name Seraphita, but she eventually changed it.

In any case, I've been a lurker on FF.net for nine years now, and I've had my fair share of obsessions regarding fanfics.

When I like a story, I really love it. I read them over and over no matter how long it's been.

Two of them, yes two, were from one author. Two one-shot pieces for the Dias x Rena pairing, and they were both wonderfully written. Innocent. Within-character. Beautifully worded and communicated.

Some time before (it's been years), one story was removed. Then I only discover now that she has finally removed both stories.

I would not ask why, because people have their own reasons. But I just want this message to get to the author:

I really loved those stories. I feel a sense of loss not having them on my list, not being able to read them anymore. I want you to know that they were really good. Well-written. With good characterization. I really hope you'd post them again.

If you've withdrawn from the community, then I just don't want to let you slip by without my being able to commend you for those stories, because I really, really loved them, not just because they're nice, but because they're one of the best I have ever stumbled upon in my nine years of being a fanfic reader.

So, that's all I really have to say. I only hope it this message reaches you. It's a little bold of me to express this, but I do so because it doesn't hurt, and because I really felt a loss for the stories removed. Then... Um, I wish you well. That's really about all of it.

- ririca

8/29/2010 . Edited 8/29/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: Starza
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member