UNCLE HQ
The forum for MFU discussion, story discussion, meet ups. All things UNCLE. Invites are sent initially to active writers, with an implied understanding that we have some considerations in place in regard to topics. It should remain appropriate for all
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
girl in the glen

They are, every single one of these challenge stories are wonderful. I'm so proud of all of us for giving this new series of challenges such a great send off. If you're a member of the Section7 community on LJ, and haven't posted your story there yet, please do. We have an entirely different group of readers over there, and the numbers have been very nice for hits on these stories.

Well done everyone.

1/30/2012 #1
Avery1

They really are wonderful! Maybe it's the new subject matter of the Challenge that's gotten everyone's creative juices flowing, but the stories have a freshness to them that's very appealing. I was talking about it with my husband this afternoon, and the thing that kept resonating for me was how each one was a truly original "take" on Groundhog Day. Subjects as varied as Candelmas, ground hog, recovery from torture, shadow, the goofiness of asking a groundhog about the weather--all subjects that found their voice in this challenge. Brava, everyone!

1/31/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: girl in the glen
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member