The forum for MFU discussion, story discussion, meet ups. All things UNCLE. Invites are sent initially to active writers, with an implied understanding that we have some considerations in place in regard to topics. It should remain appropriate for all
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
LaH Carabele

Hey folks,

Story posting for the HODOWE: International Left-handers' Day challenge is now open here on fanfiction.net (and on Live Journal's Section VII)! Posting for this challenge will be open through Saturday, August 18th.

Please remember to note in the summary of your story that it was written for the HODOWE: Int'l Left-handers Day Challenge.

Just to give folks a heads-up, the next HODOWE writing challenge will be for United Nations Day with a posting timeframe of October 21st through October 27th.

8/12/2012 #1
girl in the glen

I'm working on it, and hope some others are as well.

8/14/2012 #2
LaH Carabele

I am as well, but the story is just turning out much longer than I expected (though I absolutely love this one!). So likely mine won't be posted till the very end of the challenge on Saturday.

8/14/2012 . Edited 8/14/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: girl in the glen
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member