Tiger's Curse RolePlay
This is just a forum where people can come and roleplay as their favorite characters from the Tiger's Curse series or even make some of their own to join Ren, Kelsey, and Kishan on their adventures!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
giddyDemagogue
(Hi!! What can I do here??) Valentina was in her dragon form, flying around. Kish had heard that Kelsey had been kidnapped and was in his tiger firm, pacing and plotting
6/22/2012 #31
xXMidnightHuntressXx

(Hiya! And welcome to the forum might I add. I'll fill you in on what's going on so far: Kelsey is with Lokesh at the moment who's being filled in by Belle Sparrow, she's also playing Ren who's traveling with Kishan to rescue Kelsey. Until you joined, I was filling in as Kishan so at the moment, he's just traveling with Ren if you'd like to pick up there, otherwise your OC's can be wherever)

-

Kelsey let out a small breath of relief, feeling her heart beating in her ears. She wasn't sure how much more of this she was actually going to be able to handle before she started to lose her mind. She was already so weak from the physical methods of torture and the psychological was eating at her. She took a breath and set her jaw, trying to appear tougher than what she actually felt. (:P i'm just ready to see Kelsey AWAY from Lokesh..i mean it's really quite disgusting what he wants from her..ahh i haven't checked in a little while but she doesn't reveal any sort of spoilers, people just ask about things from past books and she says they'll be answered in Destiny)

6/22/2012 #32
Belle Sparrow

Well being a coward has never been something I've been anyway. "Kishan I need you to give me a ride!" (Hiya!)

---

(I understand what you mean about Lokesh, he's a twisted fellow. Dang. I was hoping against hope that she might have been dropping hints. :) )

6/22/2012 #33
xXMidnightHuntressXx

(rather very much so:P when i first read from his point of view, like how he was first planning about what he could accomplish with Kelsey, i was completely disturbed:P unfortunatly that's one thing she just won't budge on -_- so what should we do from here?)

6/22/2012 #34
Belle Sparrow

(Lokesh is busy with his plotting at the moment, and from the timeline I have going on in my head he and Kelsey have been talking for about 1/2 an hour while Ren and Kishan have only been chasing for about 15 minutes so they need to catch up time wise before the timestreams become too disjointed. Maybe try and find some people and have them fill in for some of our obviously missing characters... Ooo! Maybe we can bother the people in the other role plays and condense this into one group! I'm going to go try that! :D)

6/22/2012 #35
giddyDemagogue

(Let's do this thing!)

Kishan gave Ren a look that was a mix of confusion, incredulousness, and annoyance. "No. Just run, you 'riding' on me will not only be humiliating but will make both of us slower."

6/22/2012 #36
Belle Sparrow

Ren rolls his eyes at his brother's jabs. "If I run as myself we'll have at least eight different reports a runaway tiger. In case you haven't noticed were right next to one of the busiest roadways in the country."

6/24/2012 #37
Kelsey Monsterz

(sadly, I've only read Tigers Voyage D: but hopefully i'll be able to find the first 2 and buy them!)

Sammy rubbed her back against a tree 'ohh that gets the itch so good...' She thought as she had the bark of the tree scratched her back. She dropped back down onto all fours. 'Tree's are great for itches that you just can't reach!' She thought happily as she started wandering the thin strip of woods she was in. 'I wonder if there's a river or a lake with fish in it here...' She pondered.

6/25/2012 #38
giddyDemagogue

"What, and a human riding on a black tiger won't create any reports?" Kishan asked, raising an eyebrow.

6/25/2012 #39
Belle Sparrow

Ren rolled in his eyes. I swear my brother is the most annoying person on the whole planet. "I hadn't realised that you considered your bike a tiger now. Though confusion is the first sign of delusion." I can't keep wasting time, Kelsey needs me!

6/25/2012 #40
giddyDemagogue

Kish rolled his eyes at Ren. "It's a better one than you are." He groaned. "Fine. Get on."

6/25/2012 #41
Belle Sparrow

Lokesh picked up his portable tracker and frowned when he realized that Ren and Kishan were fast approaching. It seems I will have to leave dinner with Kelsey for a later date. In swift movements he had the entire facility burrowing towards the molten canals.

Ren hops onto Kishan's bike, and ignores the jab. He honestly is having trouble thinking of more than the fact that Kelsey's in danger.

6/25/2012 #42
giddyDemagogue

Kishan started it up again and roared off towards Lokesh.

6/25/2012 #43
Belle Sparrow

Ren, while looking at the tracker, notices that Lokesh is rapidly moving right past them on the screen. "He's probably on a private jet!"

6/25/2012 #44
giddyDemagogue

Kishan swore beneath his breath. "How're we supposed to catch up with him,eh?" He said as he sped up and made a couple extremely sharp turns

6/25/2012 #45
Belle Sparrow

Ren quickly sets himself in a crouch on Kishan's bike. "I'm going to jump off of your bike the moment his plane is in view. If I'm lucky he's just taken off and I'll be able to get on."

6/25/2012 #46
giddyDemagogue

"Try not to die," Was all Kishan said before putting on another burst of speed.

6/25/2012 #47
Belle Sparrow

Ren was prepared to jump at any minute, but Lokesh's ship didn't show. "What is he pulling?!"

6/25/2012 #48
giddyDemagogue

"Something overdramatic, knowing him," Kishan said.

6/25/2012 #49
xXMidnightHuntressXx

(alrighty..Kelsey will be lost in thought i guess)

Kelsey shuddered once and brought her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them.

6/25/2012 #50
Kelsey Monsterz

Sammy looked for a lake or river. 'Maybe there's one on the other side of the road...' She looked at the quiete road that was a bit of a ways away from the forest she found. She started runing towards it so that she could cross it before any cars came.

6/25/2012 #51
Belle Sparrow

Lokesh scoped Kelsey up and strapped her into a plush and sturdy chair. "Your tigers are persistent if nothing else. Hence this is going to be a rough course of evasion." Not bothering to explain to Kelsey what he was doing, Lokesh raised the outer metal shell which allowed him to bring his fortress close enough to the core to convert its heat into massive amounts of energy.

Ren rolled his eyes at Kishan, again. "Very helpful brother."

6/26/2012 #52
giddyDemagogue

"You aren't actually offering any other alternative," Kishan replied.

6/26/2012 #53
xXMidnightHuntressXx

Kelsey stiffened once more when Lokesh actually touched her, but at least she could sit now. She narrowed her eyes at him and crossed her arms. "They're more than persistent." She said in a colder voice. "You know that as well as I do. That's why you keep hiding from them."

6/26/2012 . Edited 6/26/2012 #54
Belle Sparrow
Ren pulls out the tracking device. "Since you've convently forgotten,Lokesh has Kelsey and we need to get her back. * Lokesh tightens Kelsey's bondings so she can't move. "You've forgoten about my skills and manipulation and my near completed amulet.
6/27/2012 #55
giddyDemagogue

Kishan gave Ren an annoyed look. "I haven't forgotten, believe me. You're the plotter here. Get plotting."

6/27/2012 . Edited 6/27/2012 #56
Belle Sparrow

Ren secures himself back onto the bike. "We need to know what Lokesh is doing and where that's going to take him."

6/28/2012 #57
xXMidnightHuntressXx

Kelsey winced a little when he tightened her bonds, though she tried to hide it. Physically, her body was trembling in pain. "Nearly doesn't make something complete." She shot back, being as much of a smart aleck as she could.

6/28/2012 #58
Belle Sparrow

Lokesh felt a smile tug at his lips. "Yes, it doesn't make it complete. But you are already helping me remedy the situation."

6/28/2012 #59
xXMidnightHuntressXx

Kelsey rolled her eyes. "They won't give you the last piece."

6/29/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: xXMidnightHuntressXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member