The Prophecy of the Underland Challenge Forum
Want to write a fanfic for the Underland Chronicles? Good. You can never come up with decent story ideas? Bad. Well, that will no longer be a problem with this writing challenge forum.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Anna Queen of Books

What was Gregor's Grandma thinking each time he went to the Underland? I know that there have been a lot of similar stories from his Mom's POV, but no one seems to even really think about his Grandma. Personally I think that you guys can come up with some awesome stories along this line.

1/13/2012 #1
Bolt Greywing

Is this forum still active?

5/28/2013 #2
Anna Queen of Books

Well, no one seemed interested, so I guess I just kind of forgot about this forum. If you can find a couple of people who would like TUC challenges, I'll start this up again. I certainly have plenty of (what I think are) interesting and unique ideas.

7/17/2013 #3
Bolt Greywing

I would like to give this a shot. Would you like this to be the one and only active forum?

8/6/2013 #4
Anna Queen of Books

Well, not the only activeforum. That'd just be sad.

8/11/2013 #5
Bolt Greywing

alright then which other one do you want active? Cause the more forums that are active the less people there will be for the forums to handle. You don't want to be spread out too much.

8/11/2013 #6

I'm up for TUC challenges

8/21/2013 #7
Anna Queen of Books

Cool. I'll try to think of a new one. In the meantime, why don't you take crack at the one I already have out.

8/22/2013 #8
Bolt Greywing

Marcus found himself in a very large cavern and continued to travel along until it opened up into a huge city. A city he had never seen before. He had only a few possesions. His hopes running high.

9/15/2013 #9

Is this forum active still?

11/26/2014 #10
Forum Moderators: Anna Queen of Books
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member