The Kingdom of Corona
Welcome to the Kingdom of Corona Tangled RP! Anyone is welcome to join in! This forum is created primarily for a Facebook group I am in, but it doesn't have to be limited to just us!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Seekeroftruth46

This roleplay room is for anyone who's character is not at the Palace, in the City or in the forest. This is for anywhere else that does not have it's own thread.

1/13/2012 #1
Jiggy Azalea

"LAAAAAAND HOOOOO!" the pirate in the crow's nest shouted down to Captain Morgan, who stood at the wheel of the ship. Becks stood to his left, her hands clasped tightly behind her back with pompous purpose.

"Ah, Corona," Captain Morgan said wistfully, "the Kingdom of the Sun."

"I thought Corono was an alcoholic beverage, sir?" Becks remarked to him.

"Aye. That's a tasty one it is."

"So they named their kingdom after beer?"

"I thought they named it after a city in California," the pirate standing to Captain Morgan's right piped up.

"No, no, I'm pretty sure Corona's that singer from Italy," Becks said as a second thought.

"The sun!" Captain Morgan snapped at them. "It's named after the sun! Sheesh!"

"Ehh...I don't think so," Becks insisted, the other young pirate nodding in agreement. "I'm pretty sure it's named after the singer. Maybe even the cigar. Possibly the city in California. That's way more likely than the sun. I mean, the sun is just this huge bloated ball of gas in the sky. Besides, the singer Corona's got some rad beats."

"She's hot, too, Captain," the other pirate agreed.

"Heyyy, heyyy!" Becks sang, clapping her hands and dancing in place.

Captain Morgan rolled his eyes and let out an explosive sigh that sounded mysteriously like "Idjits."

2/2/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Seekeroftruth46 InDiGo MaRcH
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member