Hogosha Acadimi
Hogo-sha acadimi is a school where students learn to control their abilities, where they learn new tactics and new skills that can be used in various fields. It is a place of bonding and team building. You may apply here either as a teacher or a student
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Final Kage
This is where the main rp will take place.
1/27/2012 #1
AHRedDeath

johnny kanbara walks down the sidewalk

2/1/2012 #2
Final Kage
Kaze Hitachi and Dorumon looked at the sky as they walked down the side walk. Ace Raven was riding a bus towards the town he was being transferred to. 'Those fools back at central must be frightened of me if they're sending me to a school in another country' Ace sighed. Mr. Suterusu looked over the list of students to be prepared for the new school year.
2/1/2012 #3
AHRedDeath

"man what i wouldnt do for some sorta entertainment." johnny says in a voice similar to takuyas.

2/1/2012 #4
Final Kage
"Time to gather the students" Mr. Suterusu sighed as he texted "Do you want a challenge?" To every new student on his list. "What now?" Kaze asked checking his phone and seeing the message. "It must be a message from the school" Ace sighed to himself as he checked his phone.
2/1/2012 #5
AHRedDeath

"this better not be that ophanimon." johnny says as he texts back yes

2/1/2012 #6
Final Kage
Ace and Kaze sighed as they texted back yes. "Welcome to the academy kid" Mr. Suterusu texted back before as portal to the academy gates opened in front of the students who answered yes.
2/1/2012 #7
AHRedDeath

johnny holds his d-tector ready for a fight as he stepped through the portal

2/1/2012 #8
Final Kage
"I waited five hours on a plane when they had a portal?!" Ace grumbled as he grabbed his bags before going through the portal. "This must be one cool academy. Let's go Dorumon" Kaze smirked as he entered the portal with Dorumon. "Welcome to Hogo-sha Academi" the head master announced after the crowd of students arrived through the portals with all the teachers standing behind him in a line looking towards the students.
2/1/2012 #9
AHRedDeath

"yeah well who the hell are you!?" johnny yells out

2/1/2012 #10
Final Kage
"My name is not important, what is important is teaching the future generation to be prepared for whatever journey may be ahead of them" The headmaster smiled kindly. 'His kindness is as real as the kindness the humonculi have' Ace rolled his eyes. "What an amazing academy" Kaze gasped looking at the large academy.
2/1/2012 #11
AHRedDeath

"oh yeah your names not important. well your gonna tell me!" johnny yells before pulling out his d-tector "execute! spirit evolution!" johnny turns into agunimon and starts hopping on peoples heads, including kazes and aces', twoards the headmaster

2/1/2012 #12
Final Kage
"But every delinquent must be punished" The headmaster sighed before snapping his fingers before multiple slash wounds covered Agunimon. 'Note to self, never behave badly in front of headmaster-sama' Ace and Kaze thought staring in amazement.
2/1/2012 #13
AHRedDeath

agunimon stumbles but then his arms get covered in flames "pyro punch!" he says before launching the attack at the headmaster

2/1/2012 #14
Final Kage
"Foolish delinquent" The headmaster sighed removing the oxygen from the flames, extinguishing them before increasing the gravity on Agunimon to twenty time what it normally is.
2/1/2012 #15
AHRedDeath

agunimon hits the ground and changes back to johnny "urg." johnny says trying to get up. he could hear kids laughing at him.

2/1/2012 #16
Final Kage
"This is what happens to any delinquent that attacks a teacher, defeat" The headmaster announced. 'This school is magnificent' Kaze and Ace smirked.
2/1/2012 #17
AHRedDeath

"shut up!" johnny yells. (hey are you gonna reply on the digimon rp forum?)

2/1/2012 #18
Final Kage
"Tsk, tsk, tsk, young man, I'm sorry to say this but now you have an after school detention, after only the first minute of school" The headmaster sighed.
2/1/2012 #19
AHRedDeath

"who says im gonna stay!" johnny yells.

2/1/2012 #20
Final Kage
"Well there's no going back, this academy is on an island that is unknown to everyone but the staff and whoever is invited here.
2/1/2012 #21
AHRedDeath

"fine whatever." johnny says

2/1/2012 #22
Final Kage
"Now all of you head inside and receive your schedules" The headmaster ordered before vanishing. "You heard the man, move!" Mr. Suterusu ordered. "Yes sir sensei!" Kaze and Ace replied making their way through the crowd.
2/1/2012 #23
AHRedDeath

johnny scowls, glad he brought his backpack because he had a picture in it he wanted to keep. he walks inside

2/1/2012 #24
Final Kage
Ace sighed looking at his schedule "They have quite interesting classes here". Kaze smirked looking at his schedule "This academy won't be much harder than my old school".
2/1/2012 #25
AHRedDeath

"man how come my cousin got a text that took him on a journey, but i get a text that takes me to school." johnny says then accidentaly bumps into kaze

2/1/2012 #26
Final Kage
Kaze sighed. "Watch where you're going baka".
2/1/2012 #27
oscurodream
A huge shadow fell over them, a strange shape blotting out the sun. Huge claws landed on the dust, and a giant head followed. It was a colossal dragon.
2/1/2012 . Edited 7/1/2012 #28
AHRedDeath

"huh oh sorry-hey! im not a baka!" johnny says. he accidentally drops his backpack and the contents spill out. he starts trying to hurriedly find the picture before anyone saw it.

2/1/2012 #29
Final Kage
"Damn it, why does there have to be a dragon chimera!?" Ace sighed getting into a fighting stance. "Cool a doragan" Kaze grinned getting into his own fighting stance.
2/1/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Final Kage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member