Hogosha Acadimi
Hogo-sha acadimi is a school where students learn to control their abilities, where they learn new tactics and new skills that can be used in various fields. It is a place of bonding and team building. You may apply here either as a teacher or a student
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Final Kage
This is where you can plot and RP as villains, but if posible make a villain OC first.
2/25/2012 #1
Ikaruss

A magnificent Eastern dragon strode into the cave, her pearly white scales shining in the half light. She was dragging a crate of diamonds and other valuable gems, pillaged from the nearby village.

2/25/2012 #2
Final Kage
A powerful western dragon sighed seeing the plundered treasures. He resumed looking over a large map of the world, planning his next move.
2/25/2012 #3
Ikaruss

She slowly dragged the crate to a corner of the cave, then strode over. "What are you doing?" She peered over, studying the map.

2/25/2012 #4
Final Kage
"Planning on where we should strike next, to stop any resistance before they can gather into a powerful force against my plans" He smirked. "Perhaps the island of Hogo-sha will be next, the academy there might be a threat in the future"
2/25/2012 #5
Ikaruss

She arched her sinuous neck thoughtfully. "There's a dragon there. He probably has treasure." Her eyes light up with the thought of more things to add to the cave. It was dreary and boring at the moment, in her opinion.

2/25/2012 #6
Final Kage
He shook her head at her apparent obsession with treasure. "I will never understand the obsession my fellow dragons have for treasure. He sighed "I'm more interested in the possible underlings I could obtain, it's incredible what the lesser species would do for power"
2/25/2012 #7
Ikaruss

"I'm not obsessed. It's just that this cave is so BORING. It needs some form of colour." She huffed. "Anyway, what would you include under the name; lesser species?" A malicious glint came into her eyes. "And can I torture them?"

2/25/2012 #8
Final Kage
"I would say, vampires, werewolves, werecats, humans, conducts and most other species. You may only torture them if they have any information we could use" He smirked. "There are many other items that can be used to decorate this cavern, treasure may be some of those items, but it's not all of the possible decorative items"
2/25/2012 #9
Ikaruss

"Oh, I forgot you disliked werecats..." She smirked back. "Anyway, I can't think of anything else to decorate right now, so that's what I've done."

2/25/2012 #10
Final Kage
"I only dislike them as much as I do the rest of those species. What's wrong with leaving it plain, you're only attracting more attention to us by stealing treasure, do you really want everyone hunting us like they used to" He sighed. "Those knights used to taste horrible"
2/25/2012 #11
Ikaruss

She sighed. "I guess you're right... And those knights did taste terrible. Back where I came from, people actually respected us..." She looked slightly wistful for a moment, but quickly came back to the present. "So, what threat does that island pose?"

2/25/2012 #12
Final Kage
"The largest threat is what is normally underestimated the most. The academy on that island is in the middle of training students of different species and abilities to work together, if they are given enough time they might raise an army against us" He sighed.
2/25/2012 #13
Ikaruss

She dug her claws into the ground and hissed. "Great. More things for me to burn to the ground." She didn't look to worried about the burning part, but the thought of an uprising made her practically spit with fury. "Any weaknesses?" She asked.

2/25/2012 #14
Final Kage
"The weaknesses vary just as much as the people there do, but there are four habors around the island the academy gets their supplies from, we'll conquer those places first then work our way to the rest of the island" He smirked, remaining calm.
2/25/2012 #15
Ikaruss

She nodded happily. "So I can swim there?" Her eyes were pleading, and a wide smile was on her face. "Please?"

2/25/2012 #16
Final Kage
"Yes, you'll take the south harbor, I'll take the north, the east and west will be handled by the ones I have under my control, I doubt we will face much resistance" He smirked. "This won't be a failed invasion like Empire city, this time I will not underestimate our oponent, this time we will be there to handle them"
2/25/2012 #17
Ikaruss

"When do we attack?" She asked, smirking. Her tail twitched back and forth with excitement.

2/26/2012 #18
Final Kage
"We leave tomorrow, they'll be conqered by week's end." He smirked. "You seem pretty excited, hopefully that isn't your downfall"
2/26/2012 #19
Ikaruss

She poked her tongue out at him. "Not all of us are as good as you at hiding our emotions." She teased.

2/26/2012 #20
Final Kage
"Not many people are as eager as you to fight" He sighed.
2/26/2012 #21
Ikaruss

She huffed and sat down. "So?" She pouted.

2/26/2012 #22
Final Kage
"Now you're just being childish" He sighed.
2/26/2012 #23
Ikaruss

She glared at him and walked to to darkest corner of the cave before curling up. "Don't know why you keep me around, if I'm so annoying." She tried to make it sound like she didn't care, but she looked a bit hurt.

2/26/2012 #24
Final Kage
"I never said you were annoying. Besides, I don't abandon my true allies" He sighed.
2/26/2012 #25
Ikaruss

She smiled happily. "So I'm not annoying?"

2/26/2012 #26
Final Kage
"No, you're not, you're just a bit too excitable about fighting, but that's a good thing in some situations" He smiled.
2/26/2012 #27
Ikaruss

She hummed happily and walked back over to him. "Thanks." She grinned. She looked at the map again.

2/26/2012 #28
Final Kage
"No matter how old I get, females will still remain a mystery to me" He sighed. "The eastern desert might be a problem for our units in the east, but the mountains in the west might also be a problem"
2/26/2012 #29
Ikaruss

"It's all part of our deeply mysterious feminine charm." She giggled, not taking her eyes off the map. "Perhaps if you sent some particularly hardy dragons to the desert, ones that like the sun?"

2/26/2012 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Final Kage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member