Hogosha Acadimi
Hogo-sha acadimi is a school where students learn to control their abilities, where they learn new tactics and new skills that can be used in various fields. It is a place of bonding and team building. You may apply here either as a teacher or a student
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Final Kage
This RP takes place 1012 years before the main RP, in Europe. "My lord, you must help us, the dragon raids are getting worse, and the ones attacking our forces are getting more organized" A knight frowned. "I know, the Spanish and Chinese are sending their best warriors to help" The king sighed. Meanwhile, three kids were following their fathers through the castle. The brown haired one had a brown leather vest over a white shirt, brown pants, brown boots, a rapier and a bow. The black haired boy wore a blue chinese vest over a white silk shirt, navy blue pants, brown chinese shoes and had two swords strapped to his back. The red haired boy wore white gloves with runes on them, a purpul chinese vest over a black silk shirt, black pants and chinese shoes.
3/16/2012 #1
Ikaruss

A smallish dragon had just ransacked a villlage, gnawing on a sheep carcass under the shade of a tree. "Not the best..." She grumbled to herself.

3/16/2012 #2
Final Kage
"That raid went well" Nadare smirked, flying away from a destroyed fort. "Sir, the warriors are here" A knight bowed. "Tell them to head to the east village, their families must stay here" The King ordered. "Understood" The knight sighed before relaying the order to the fathers. Why don't we get to fight? We're more than capable" Alphonse Drake the first frowned. "I know we could take some dragons out" Kaze Hitachi the first sighed. "Who says we can't, we have the equipment to disguise ourselves as knights" Kage Kurroryu the first grinned.
3/16/2012 #3
Ikaruss

Lapsus tried to hide in the shadows from the much larger dragon, scared out of her wits.

3/16/2012 #4
Final Kage
"What do we have here" Nadare smirked, spotting Lapsus. "The raid on central can wait" Nadare sighed, flying down towards the smaller dragon. "This way, hurry" Kage grinned, quietly leading the other two boys to a secluded area.
3/16/2012 #5
Ikaruss

Lapsus scrambled back nervously, putting her head on the ground as she did. "Oh dear..." She mumbled to herself.

3/16/2012 #6
Final Kage
"Don't be afraid little one, I won't hurt you" Nadare smiled.
3/16/2012 #7
Ikaruss

She looked up in suprise, straightening up a little. "Oh... Thanks." She smiled.

3/16/2012 #8
Final Kage
"You're welcome little one. What's your name?" Nadare smiled.
3/16/2012 #9
Ikaruss

"L-Lapsus. And yours?" She tilted her head.

3/16/2012 #10
Final Kage
"My name is Nadare, cute one" Nadare smiled.
3/17/2012 #11
Ikaruss

She hummed in embarrasment. "Well, you're pretty handsome..." She murmured.

3/17/2012 #12
Final Kage
"Thank you, Lapsus, but I better get going, I have villages to conqer" Nadare smiled.
3/17/2012 #13
Ikaruss

Lapsus nodded. "Uh... Can I come? I'm, um, not very good by myself, cause I'm still little." She huffed in embarrasment and annoyance.

3/17/2012 #14
Final Kage
"Yes you may come, little one, it will be a good learning experience" Nadare chuckled. "Dragons incoming" A knight shouted as various dragons came at the castle. "Come on, it's our time to show what we can do" Al smirked, running to the outer wall of the castle. "Even better, we can help the knights" Kage grinned. "Why aren't the dragon's here like the chinese" Kaze sighed.
3/17/2012 #15
Ikaruss

Lapsus smiled happily, taking off towards the castle. "Thanks!"

3/17/2012 #16
Final Kage
"You're welcome young one" Nadare chuckled. "Nice try" Kage laughed as the runes on his glove glowed and the flames dissapeared before he grabbed a bow and a full quiver from a fallen archer. "Inazuma: Kiba" Al smirked, firing an electric covered arrow at a dragon, striking it's neck. "Stay away" Kaze growled, spearing dragons that got too close to the ground with ice.
3/17/2012 #17
Ikaruss

Lapsus darted overhead, blending in with the clouds as she blasted the turrents with streams of irridescent fire.

3/17/2012 #18
Final Kage
"So it's a battle of flame hey, let's go" Kage smirked, snaping his figers, creating a spark as the runes glowed, increasing the oxygen in the air, creating a flame to counter the iridesent flame. "Onward, this battle is ours" Nadare smirked, raining down a barrage of ice needles. "This is our time! This is our fight" Kaze growled, creating an ice dome over the castle to protect from further attacks.
3/17/2012 #19
Ikaruss

Lapsus brought her tail down on the ice shell, smirking as it cracked. She blasted the inside of the dome with scalding water, roaring.

3/17/2012 #20
Final Kage
"Inazuma: Dareiku Rata" Al growled, launching an arrow engulf in an aura of electricity shaped like a dragon at the torrent before the three of the vaulted over a wall to avoid being burned. "Nice work, young one" Nadare smirked, shattering the ice dome with one strike of his tail.
3/17/2012 #21
Ikaruss

She danced back, a ball of electricity forming in her talons. "Thanks." She smirked back, firing it off at a part of the castle, rather than the people there.

3/17/2012 #22
Final Kage
"What's the magic word for fire?" Al frowned. "This is too easy" Naday chuckled, raining down large ice spheres on the castle. "Kasai!" Kage exclamed, melting one of the spheres. "Hold the castle, we lose here, it's all over" Kaze frowned. "Kasai" Al growled, firing an arrow of emerald flame at Lapsus.
3/17/2012 #23
Ikaruss

She curled up and absorbed it, wincing slightly as she uncoiled and let out a roar.

3/17/2012 #24
Final Kage
"Protect the Knights, they're setting up the balistas" Kaze smirked, creating a thick dome of ice over the knights. "Alphonse, you're with me, we'll take out as many dragons as possible, but focus on the chinese dragon" Kage grinned. "The battle is nearly won" Nadare smirked, firing a huge sphere of iice at the castle. "Rain:kasai:Inazuma" Al growled firing an arrow of lightning and flame, destroying the sphere.
3/17/2012 #25
Ikaruss

Lapsus summoned three seperate balls of the elments she commanded, and melded them into one before diving into it and streaking downwards, the ball forming a blazing outline around her.

3/17/2012 #26
Final Kage
"Doragon:Inazuma" Al growled, launching a lightning dragon at Lapsus."Doragon:Mizu, Doragon: Kasai" Kage growle, making a water dragon and a fire dragon spiral together with the lightning dragon towards Lapsus. "Lapsus! fall back! It's too dangerous!" Nadare frowned.
3/17/2012 #27
Ikaruss

She saw them coming and tried to dodge, but failed. A violent explosion echoed around the castle, and Lapsus tumbled to the turrents, her claws catching on the edge of one as she hauled herself up.

3/17/2012 #28
Final Kage
"Dragon on the turrents, hurry" Al frowned, running towards Lapsus, Kaze and Kage not far behind. "Oh no" Nadare sighed, divebombing towards the castle, hoping to beat the three humans to Lapsus.
3/17/2012 #29
Ikaruss

Lapsus coiled her snakelike body around the turrent, breaking off a chunk of the stone with her jaws and hurling it at the trio.

3/17/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Final Kage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member