Hogosha Acadimi
Hogo-sha acadimi is a school where students learn to control their abilities, where they learn new tactics and new skills that can be used in various fields. It is a place of bonding and team building. You may apply here either as a teacher or a student
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Final Kage
This is where canon characters are sent to fight, the first match up is Noel Kreiss, Serah and Lightning Faron Vs. Eragon, Saphira and Ayra
4/28/2012 #1
Oscuro Dream

(( I'll be the Inheritance lot! ))

4/28/2012 #2
Final Kage
(I knew you would, I'll be the Fantasy crew) "Where are we?" Serah frown slightly. "We've been here before, it's a place unaffected by time, chaos roams free here" Noel frowned slightly, shaking his head slowly. "This is the arena of the void, the shadow of Valhala's collisium" Lightning frowned abit. "Stay close Serah, I won't lose you again"
4/28/2012 #3
Oscuro Dream
Saphira let out a low growl as she looked around. "*What is this place*?" Arya frowned. "I do not know." Eragon, for his part, was simply looking around. ((Italics aren't working for my phone, so I'm using asterisks))
4/28/2012 #4
Final Kage
"So are those the people we have to fight to get out of here" Serah pointed at the dragon, elf, human trio. "My guss exactly" Noel drew his blades, burning spirit. "If it's the only way to freedom, I will fight" Lightning drew her Gunblade in it's gun mode, ready to fight.
4/28/2012 #5
Oscuro Dream

Saphira huffed out a small flame. "*Another fight. Nothing new there.*" Arya pulled out her sword, as did Eragon.

4/28/2012 #6
Final Kage
"Why are we always fighting?" Serah sighed, Mog turniing into her sword. "Serah, take on the the boy, I'll take the girl, Noel, take down the monster" Lightning aimed her gunblade at Ayra and fired multiple shots. "No problem" Noel ran at Saphira, casting Blizzaga and Aeroa. "Wish me luck" Serah ran at Eragon, her blade held at her side.
4/28/2012 #7
Oscuro Dream

"Brisingr abr aí skulblaka!" Arya yelled, a fiery burst of green dragon fire coming from her hand. Saphira blasted the ice with flanes, particles of ice forming on her scales. Eragon swung his sword at Serah, a snarl on his face.

4/28/2012 #8
Final Kage
"This boy is not as tough as Caillius" Serah deflected Eragon's strike threw a Fira spell at him. "I won't fall here, I won't let myself lose Serah again" Lightning's gunblade changed into blade mode and she charged at Ayra, dispersing the dragon with a Ruinga spell. "Try some of this" Noel leapt high into the air, his blade turning into a spear as he threw it at Saphira, throwing it multiple times as it reapeared in his hands.
4/28/2012 #9
Oscuro Dream

Arts used her elven speed to dodge to the left, then struck at Lightning before drawing back, like a snake. "Stenr, rïsa!" Eragon roared, a wall of stone raising up in front of him. Saphira howled as the spears hit her flank, and she blasted Noel with flame.

4/28/2012 #10
Final Kage
"You know what people say, you've got to be faster than lightning" The only sign of Ayra's strike was a scratch on her gunblade. (If she can dodge bullets and fight extreamly fast monsters and opponents, she can surpass an elf's speed) Lightning was swift as she slashed at Ayra's side with a lightning covered gun blade. "Bigger monsters than you have tried killing us" Noel used blizzard and leapt of the piece of ice, throwing an ice covered spear at Saphira before landing on the ground. Serah casted thundraga on Eragon, multiple stikes of lightning coming down at him.
4/28/2012 #11
Oscuro Dream

((Or at least match it)) Arya leapt back, and she couldn't help smiling at having a good opponent. "Well, that's what I'll have to be." She slashed at Lightning, more cautious now. Saphira let huge, red drops of blood fall, scattering the burning liquid as she melted the spear with a torrent of flame. Eragon collapsed, shaking slightly as the energy courses through him.

4/28/2012 #12
Final Kage
"This is a really useful spear" Noel smirked, the spear reappearing in his hands and turning into two separete blades as he ran at Saphira. "My fight is nearly done" Serah leapt high over the wall, her blade changing into a bow, firing two blitz arrows at Eragon. (Lightning is a pretty strong character.) "You may try and fail" Liightning block the slash and pushed off Ayra to the right before her gunblade changed to gun mode and she fired a concentrated shot at the elf.
4/28/2012 #13
Oscuro Dream

"Nángoröth!" Cursed Arya, collapsing. Saphira took off, blasting Noel with flames. Eragon fell to the ground as the blitz arrows hit him.

4/28/2012 #14
Final Kage
Noel rolled out of the way, turning his blades into a spear and covering it with a sparktrike as he through the spear at Saphira's right wing. "I'm with you Noel" Serah aimed her bow above Saphira, launching into the air and coming down as a rain of arrows. "United for a better future" Lightning fired a concentrated shot a Saphira's left wing.
4/28/2012 #15
Oscuro Dream

Saphira let out a howl of pain as all of the attacks hit their marks, and she tumbled to the ground, landing with a crack.

4/28/2012 #16
Final Kage
"Is it over" Serah frowned. "They couldn't have survived that" Noel frowned. "No, it's only the beggining" Lightning sighed. "This is only the first fight to freedom"
4/28/2012 #17
Oscuro Dream

Saphira slowly raised her head, but didn't move anything else. "*Make... Sure you win...*"

4/28/2012 #18
Final Kage
"Don't worry, we will, there's too much on the line to lose" Noel nodded. (*clap* Who should they fight next?)
4/28/2012 #19
Oscuro Dream

Saphira rumbled her thanks.

((Hmm... Artemis Fowl, Holly and the LEPrecon! I doubt you know who they are....)

4/28/2012 #20
Final Kage
(I don't need to know, I just have to find a way to have them battle witth the FF crew.)
4/28/2012 #21
Oscuro Dream

(( Or Skulduggery, Valkyrie *Stole the name* and Tanith!))

4/28/2012 #22
Final Kage
(Okay, sounds good... I'll try to take out Val first)
4/28/2012 #23
Oscuro Dream

(( Go figure... XD I'm trading Tanith for China Sorrows.))

"Okay, what did you do this time, Skulduggery?" Valkyrie stood up, looking around. "Valkyrie, I never do anything. It's always your fault." A skeleton in an exquisitely tailored suit, obviously Skulduggery, had landed on his feet. "Idiots." Grumbled a bewitchingly beautiful woman. Seriously, she actually bewitched people with it.

4/28/2012 #24
Final Kage
"How do you kill what is already dead?" Serah sighed. "You destroy it completly" Noel swung his blades a bit before settling into his stance. "If that's the case, I'll oblitarate the skeleton, Noel, you take the woman, Serah, you kill Valkyrie. "Got it" Serah nodded, firing a lightning covered arrow at Val.
4/28/2012 #25
Oscuro Dream

"Typical, we're getting attacked already." China rolled her eyes. Valkyrie diverted it with a fireball. "Skulduggery, I am supposed to be babysitting Alice." "Well, this should be better." Skulduggery said with a grin in his voice.

4/28/2012 #26
Final Kage
"Blame whoever took us here" Noel merged his blades into a spear and threw it at China, covering it with wind magic. "I'm sorry" Serah frowned, firing two blitz arrows at Val. "We have no choice" Lightning aimed her gunblade at Skul, charging her blade and firing a small blast at him.
4/28/2012 #27
Oscuro Dream

"I take it you don't know who that is." China raised an eyebrow, tapping her shoulders and making charm tattoos glow red before she fired off a beam of energy at Noel. "It's not entirely unusual." Sighed Valkyrie, slamming them away with a twist of air. Skulduggery stretched his gloved hands out and fired off a flamethrower from her hands.

4/28/2012 #28
Final Kage
"Of course not" Noel rolled out of the way, his blades reapearing ine his hands before he casted Ruinga at China. "But they must be powerful" Lightning ran at Skul at high speed, blocking the flames with here shield while firing bullets from her gunblade at Skul. Serah frowned, changing tactics and bringing lightning down on Val with thundra.
4/28/2012 #29
Oscuro Dream
(( Valkyrie's the one with a beserk mode now. XD)) China tapped a different set of symbols, these ones glowing blue and forming a shield around her. "They must." Skulduggery brought up a dusty wall of earth, which seemed to absorb the bullets and send dust everywhere. It vanished as the Ruinga hit it, leaving Skulduggey standing there, manipulating the air around him to deflect it. Valkyrie dropped, having no defence against either attacks. Skulduggery cast a glance at Valkyrie, tensing a bit.
4/28/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Final Kage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member