Hogosha Acadimi
Hogo-sha acadimi is a school where students learn to control their abilities, where they learn new tactics and new skills that can be used in various fields. It is a place of bonding and team building. You may apply here either as a teacher or a student
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Final Kage
This is a rp where Kaze, Johnny and Koshka are sent to the digital world and turned into digimon, having to join a mercanary guild for the money to survive as they search for the truth, strangely still having their powers. Kaze=IceVeemon. Johnny=Veemon. Koshka=Gatomon.
5/11/2012 #1
RedReviews

johnny woke up feeling strange

5/11/2012 #2
Final Kage
"Why do I feel like I've been here before" Kaze frowned, looking around.
5/11/2012 #3
RedReviews

"same here-k-k-kaze! please tell me i look normal!" johnny said looking at his now blue dino-like fists

5/11/2012 #4
Final Kage
"You look like you always did" Kaze chuckled.
5/11/2012 #5
RedReviews
"kaze not funny!" johnny was panicking
5/11/2012 #6
Final Kage
"It's really funny" Kaze chuckled, looking at his new tail. "Especially the irony in this"
5/11/2012 #7
RedReviews

johnny looked around

5/11/2012 #8
Final Kage
"Hands up, you three are surrounded, come with us. You are suspected for kidnapping lord Calumon" A Commandramon ordered, most likly the leader of the squad. "You got, sir" Kaze smirked, lifting his hands in the air, a feral glint in his eyes.
5/11/2012 #9
RedReviews

"whats a calumon?" johnny asked with innocence that would make annyone believe him

5/11/2012 #10
Final Kage
"How could you not now the light of digievolution" a Commandramon growled. "He's a baka. do you really think two rookie level digimon like us could even get near him with all his security" Kaze sighed. "Uh, no" The lead digimon sweat-dropped. "Then get out of here" Kaze growled. "Yes sir!" The Commanndramon yelped, all running off.
5/11/2012 #11
RedReviews

"whats a calumon!?" johnny called after them. (guilmons awesomer than veemon. but veemons still awesome.

5/11/2012 #12
Final Kage
(Yeah, but it's easier for me to make an opposite for Veemon and Flamedramon.) "A little, white cute monster with big green eyes" Kaze sighed. "Flame-baka"
5/11/2012 #13
RedReviews

(flamedramon kicks ass! woooooo!) "oh. im huuungrrrryyyy" johnny said. his stoumach grumbled. (so whos team leader. hey also could you make a pokemon au or somethin. just to counter balance this one. because digimon and pokemon most coenside with one another. because when one pokemon creater and a digimon creater love each other verrrry much... XD)

5/11/2012 #14
Final Kage
(Kaze of course. Maybe later.) "We don't have any food. No you can't eat the unconcious Gatomon" Kaze frowned, picking up Koshka/the Gatomon.
5/11/2012 #15
RedReviews

"i wasnt gonna eat her!" johnny said helping him.

5/11/2012 #16
Final Kage
"Veemon do strange things when they're hungry" Kaze chuckled.
5/11/2012 #17
RedReviews

"i could eat you" johnny said looking at kaze mishieviously

5/11/2012 #18
Final Kage
"You can try, but then I'd take you down" Kaze smirked. "Let's just look for a town Flame-baka."
5/11/2012 #19
RedReviews

johnny nodded and he sniffed the air then drooled "i smeel bread that way!" he said and pointed at a direction

5/11/2012 #20
Final Kage
"We'll fight later, come on" Kaze sighed, starting to run.
5/11/2012 #21
RedReviews

johnny followed helping carry the gatomon

5/11/2012 #22
Final Kage
"I doubt you'd be able to beat me, so you couldn't eat me, if anything, I would it you. Remember the time I lost it, I didn't hesitate in biting Frost's tail" Kaze chuckled.
5/11/2012 #23
RedReviews

johnny gulped (brb)

5/11/2012 #24
Final Kage
"I wasn't even using all of my abilities then. I know magic too, wind, water and requip" Kaze smirked.
5/11/2012 #25
RedReviews

johnny gulped more until they came upon a town "Wow"

5/11/2012 #26
Final Kage
"The East Kaze village, It's back to it's former glory" Kaze smiled. "Halt, state your bussiness here" A Blacknightchessmon ordered. "We're just weary travelers trying to find a place to stay, please move aside" Kaze sighed. "You're in no position to give orders" Musyamon sneered. "I don't have time for this" Kaze sighed.
5/11/2012 #27
Ikaruss

Koshka opened an eye, stretching. "Wait a second... Digimon!?" She raised a paw to attack both of them, then stared at it. "Oh crap."

5/11/2012 #28
Final Kage
"Lord Calumon has ordered us to speak with the Daimyo of this village!" Kaze growled. "O-our apoplogies I-iceVeemon-sama" Musyamon stuttered, standing aside. "Fools" Kaze scoffed, walking past the two. "Good morning sleepy kitty"
5/11/2012 #29
Ikaruss

"A-are you... Kaze? Johnny?" Koshka blinked. "Oh, I'm so confused..."

5/11/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Final Kage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member