Hogosha Acadimi
Hogo-sha acadimi is a school where students learn to control their abilities, where they learn new tactics and new skills that can be used in various fields. It is a place of bonding and team building. You may apply here either as a teacher or a student
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Final Kage
This is a topic for people who read hunger games, in this OCs can volenteer for a simulation of the hunger games to test their skills without powers, and an alternate memory.
7/5/2012 #1
RedReviews

(can anyone explain what the hunger games are?)

7/5/2012 #2
(( *Cheers approvingly* Brilliant. Anyway... Sparing you the history of Panem, twenty four children between the ages of twelve and eighteen are put in an arena and must fight to the death until only one victor remains. Twelve girls and twelve boys.))
7/5/2012 #3
RedReviews

(oh. xounds kinda cool :/)

7/5/2012 #4
(( In two words - Mass Murder. It's a really good book series, and the movie lives up to them pretty well. ))
7/5/2012 #5
RedReviews

(sounds like something ace would enjoy....)

7/5/2012 #6
Final Kage
(He would enjoy it, since his abilities are majorly phisical, but Kage is like Fox face, always sneaky, but Al is pretty good with a bow, and seems like he would be similar to Katniss. I'm not sure how to do this one, but it'll be fun.)
7/5/2012 #7

(( Koshka/Scourge would probably be Careers, Coraline would be a smaller District member. Lapsus would be similar to Glimmer... I'm still thinking about the others. Should we start with the OC's about to be sent into the simulation?))

7/6/2012 #8
Final Kage
(Yes, unfortunatly Suterusu is too old to be in the games, so is Val, but the dragons don't count, so tthey can be in. Hopefully Foxface/Kage wins. Ace and Nadare would be careers.) "Sign up for the hunger games have been set up in the main lobby, we need 24 students to volenteer, 12 girls, 12 boys, may the odds ever be in your favor. But none of you can use your powers or animal forms" Mr.Suterusu sighed. "I shall be your instructor and mentor along side Valkyrie. Beaware, your memories may be temperarily altered. Have fun killing eachother"
7/6/2012 #9
(( I hope Lapsus/Glimmer or Koshka/Random Career do. :3)) "Sounds fun." Koshka grinned, heading towards the lobby. --- "I hope I don't have wings in this! Ace, are you coming?" Vivace grinned. "I know I am." Scourge chuckled.--- Aroha grinned at Coraline. "Are you signing up?" "If they need an extra, I will." Coraline shrugged with a smile. "Oooh, sounds fun! Nadare, let's go!" Lapsus said excitedly. "Are you going, Kaze?" Frost asked.
7/7/2012 #10
Final Kage
"Of course, I wouldn't miss a chance like this" Ace chuckled. --"It does sound fun" Nadare chuckled, giving Lapsus a small kiss. "Then let's go you two" Kage grinned. "And we can't leave King out of this" --- "Of course I will, it sounds fun" Kaze smiled, wrapping his arms around Frost. "Wish me luck, I'll need it, especially if Al gets a bow and Kage uses the best of his abilities to be stealthy, sometimes Al can't even sense him when he tries to be stealthy"--- "Well you'll probably have to, the games need 12 boys and 12 girls" Al chuckled. "And I will not turn into a girl for this"
7/7/2012 #11
"Good luck, in that case." Frost smiled, wrapping his arms around Kaze, kissing him on the cheek. --- Imuto and Kawaii nuzzled Ace's hand, squeaking what was presumably "Be careful." by Imuto and "Tear their throats out!" by Kawaii. --- "So you'll come?" Lapsus grinned, nuzzling him, returning the kiss while it lasted. --- "Aw, but it'll be cute." Coraline teased playfully, getting up.
7/7/2012 #12
Final Kage
"It's only a simulation" Ace chuckled. "But I will" --- "Are you going to enter too?"' Kaze smiled. -- "Yes, but they'll probably alter our memories so there's no remorse" Naddare chuckled. "Well I'm going to win it!" Kage grinned. -- "I won't be a girl, not even if you, Koinu and Tigress begged me to" Al chuckled.
7/7/2012 #13
"Ah, knowing this school, it'll be as almost as real as anything around here." Scourge chuckled. --- "Why not, it might be fun." Frost shrugged with a slight grin. --- "But we'll be able to remember afterwards." Lapsus pointed out with a grin. "And I'll be in there too, Kage." She added with a laugh. --- "What if we did a little more than begging." Koinu purred playfully from gnawing on her bone.
7/7/2012 #14
Final Kage
"Then I might" Al grinned. --- "Especially with the new kids in charge of it, they're good with what tthey do" Ace sighed.-- "So, I'll just kill you all, you just won't know when or how" Kage laughed. "We'll see about that" Nadare smirked. "I'm too much like a fox to lose, Nadare"--- "But I will kill you in it, even if I have to seduce you" Kaze purred, kissingFrost's neck.
7/7/2012 #15
"Thought so." Grinned Coraline playfully. --- "They are, it's almost scary. But not quite." Vivace grinned, hugging Ace gently. --- "I'll make sure I stay away from your hiding spots, then." Lapsus grinned. "Which is a completely failed tactic, as you can almost hide anywhere." King landed at the entrance of the cave. "I assume you guys are entering?" He chuckled, and Lapsus restrained herself from glaring at him. --- "How kind." Frost groaned out, shuddering. "But, you never know, maybe it'll be the other way around." He ran a hand lightly down Kaze's back.
7/7/2012 #16
Final Kage
"I guss it depends on who runs out of energy first, unless someone else kills both of us first" Kaze chuckled, shivering in pleasure. -- ""But I'll make you pay in the games" Al smirked. -- "Of course" Kage laughed. "Watch out for Kage, he'll kill you. --- "If I didn't know better, I would say they're humonculi" Ace sighed.
7/7/2012 #17
"Which is possible." Frost chuckled, lightly squeezing Kaze's ass. "Shall we go sign up now?" -- "I'm terrified." Koinu managed to look serious, changing back into her human form. "I'm actually quite scared, I've seen you in action." She added with a grin. -- "Well, I'll keep an eye out for him then." King grinned. "Better look out for me too." Lapsus muttered under her breath.
7/7/2012 #18
Final Kage
"Even without our powers, the Trinity is threat" Al chuckled.-- "Let's go, we have to get there fast if we want a good district" Kaze smiled.-- "Now, was it district three that worked with machines?" Ace sighed, walking towards the main lobby.-- "Keep an eye out for Kaze and Al too, Al's good with a bow, Kaze is good with blades." Kage grinned.
7/7/2012 #19
"District Two please." Koshka grinned at Mr Suterusu. --- "I think I'll have District Eleven, I've always liked farms." Vivace mused, trotting after him as Scourge followed at her heels. "I think I'll either have One or Two." He said to himself. --- "Well, I'm going to be from District Four." Aroha announced to Coraline, Koinu and Al. "I'm from Twelve." Koinu grinned. "And I think I'll be from Ten." Coraline chuckled. --- Frost nodded. "What District are you considering?" He asked. --- Lapsus grinned. "I will. I'm signing up for District One." King nodded. "I don't know what I'll choose yet."
7/7/2012 #20
Final Kage
"I'll be district five, even if I have to be a girl!" Kage chirped. "I'll be district 1 as well, even if it means being female." Nadare sighed."I think I'll be distric four"-- "I'll be district twelve.-- "I'll have district 3" Ace shrugged. -- "I'm thinking 11 for the advantage of knowing plants" Kaze shrugged.---
7/7/2012 #21
"Are you calling me a male?!" Lapsus pretended to hit Nadare over the head as King chuckled. --- "Cool." Koinu chirped. "Let's go." Coraline started off towards the office, Aroha at her heels. --- Frost nodded. "I might go District Three, I'll be female if I have to." (( Skip to start of simulation? All these decisions are confusing me. :3))
7/7/2012 #22
Final Kage
(Sure, let's skip to the training portion, it would take forever to get through all the parts of the hunger games.) 'The bigest threat here is probably Foxface or that boy from district three' Al frowned, looking over the otherr tributes. (Kaosu and Shain have outdone themselves.)
7/7/2012 #23
A blonde haired girl from District Eleven (Vivace) was hiding in the ceiling rafters, spinning a knife between her fingers as a District One girl (Lapsus) and District Two girl (Koshka) accused each other of stealing their weapons. (( Indeed they have, I wouldn't mind trying a simulation like this.))
7/7/2012 #24
Final Kage
"Calm down, why do you think she stole your weapons"Nadare sighed, when really the fox-faced boy(Kage) stole their weapons subtly.(I would love it, even if I'm killed everytime.)
7/7/2012 #25
Lapsus and Koshka growled quietly at each other before stalking off in opposite directions. --- Vivace grinned at the boy who resembled a fox, trying to stay unnoticed as she silently leapt down from the beam.
7/7/2012 #26
Final Kage
"Save it for the games you two!" Ace sighed.-- "They are so easy to fool" Kage snikered, choosing a hiding place in the shadows, seeming to disappear.
7/7/2012 #27

Frost, (Now a girl) was at the snare station, working out how to use them. "Dammit." She cursed as she almost dropped the knife.

Koshka chuckled. "Oh, I will, don't worry about that."

Vivace nodded with a grin as she listened to Kage, looking around in confusion as he disappeared.

7/7/2012 #28
Final Kage
Kaze was practicing at the stave station, since even a branch can be a weapon once you learn that. Kage grinned, sneaking over to the camofladge station.
7/7/2012 #29

"You want a slightly damp branch, so it doesn't splinter, or sag when it's too wet." Coraline said quietly, sharpening a stick. "We learnt that when we were making yokes for the cows, and staves to kill them."

Aroha was playing with the paint, chuckling to herself.

7/7/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Final Kage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member