Hogosha Acadimi
Hogo-sha acadimi is a school where students learn to control their abilities, where they learn new tactics and new skills that can be used in various fields. It is a place of bonding and team building. You may apply here either as a teacher or a student
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Final Kage
An rp that takes place eleven years in a possible future. Guardian Spirit has grown into a major organization, with Kage and Ace at the head of bussiness and designs mixing technology and magic.
7/30/2012 #1
RedReviews

"so freakin bored" akel alex and akuas male child sighed from his position in a tree

kai glanced up and rolled his eyes, his capture styler on his wrist and pichu beside him.

inu was yawning bored "our parents are always off doing something" he mused.

7/30/2012 #2
Ikaruss
Lily was spitting fire at the water and grinning when the water hissed. "I know, but they're doing important stuff, right?!" --- Vicky merely rolled her eyes at Lily and continued staring at the sky.
7/30/2012 #3
RedReviews

eric was sitting next to her, watching the sky as well

alek rolled his eyes at lily

"hey sis watcha doin?" kai asked curiously, going over to her

"i guess" inu yawned

7/30/2012 #4
Ikaruss
"Trying to get
7/30/2012 #5
Final Kage
Kori, Kaze, Frost's and Jessia's son, rolled his eyes at all of them, practicing with his dragon strength.
7/30/2012 #6
Ikaruss
(( Whoops)) "Trying to get a flamethrower up." Lily grumbled, coughing up bursts of fire. "You?" --- Vicky shot him a smile, yawning. "Like the clouds?" She giggled.
7/30/2012 #7
RedReviews

alek went over to him. he was usually one of the moody ones of the group cause alex and akua werent together so he was always between them, usually being the cause of some of their arguements. "sup kori" he grunted sitting down

7/30/2012 #8
Ikaruss
Kadia, Nadare and Lapsus' daughter grinned, silently stalking Kori.
7/30/2012 #9
RedReviews

"watching pichu play the ukelele" kai chuckled. pichu was playing the ukelele

eric shrugged before glancing at his sis who was the actual birth child of mike and val.

7/30/2012 #10
Final Kage
"Not much, just practicing my abilities, I have to be ready to inheret the title Ryu" Kori chuckled, then turned to Kadia once he caught wiff of her scent. "Hello Kadia" Kori smiled.
7/30/2012 #11
RedReviews

"sounds fun. wake me if alex or akua show up" he said. he refused to call them mom and dad. he laid back and closed his eyes.

7/30/2012 #12
Ikaruss
"Hey, Kori!" Kadia smiled back. "Caught me again." --- Lily paused in her fire breathing and smiled at Pichu. "Cute!" --- Kathryn was practicing her shooting, a pistol in each hand.
7/30/2012 #13
Final Kage
"Hey Kathy, how's it going" Zuma, Tigress and Al's daughter, grinned, tail swaying.---- "It's not hard, the only young dragons I know is just you and Ashy" Kori chuckled.
7/30/2012 #14
RedReviews

kai though glanced at kathy and blushed

eric sighed and got up walking away from the group. today was just one of those days for him

alex growled at akua from hism spot on a rafter

johnny had the two restrained from each other

7/30/2012 #15
Final Kage
"Oh shut it Alexander, no one wants to hear it" Akua sighed, rolling her eyes.
7/30/2012 #16
RedReviews

"yeah then let me take alek with me this week!" alex growled. usually he only got one day a month to see alek.

7/30/2012 #17
Final Kage
"You lost the law suit, I won't change anything" Akua smirked.
7/30/2012 #18
RedReviews

alex growled at her. if he went around alek other than the day he was allowed and days akua allowed which the second part was never, without akua near he would get sent to jail.

7/30/2012 #19
Final Kage
"You're the one who caused our break-up" Akua smirked.
7/30/2012 #20
RedReviews

"i should have done it before you got pregnant" alex said before adding "why dont you go find akel. i mean im sure alot of people here dont wnna be near your bitchiness"

johnny stayed quiet not on either side.

conner though who was helping al with something was on alexes side

mike was on whichever side val was on

taika was on whichever side aroha was on

chase wasnt on anyside

7/30/2012 . Edited 7/30/2012 #21
Ikaruss
"Kathy and Eric, sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Lily teased in Kai's ear. --- "Hi, Zuma." Kathy grinned happily, putting her pistols away. --- "That's true." Giggled Kadia. --- "I would appreciate it if you didn't call my wife a bitch." Chrys growled. --- Vicky sighed, standing up and walking after Eric.
7/30/2012 #22
RedReviews

kais blush deepened

"oh shut up ugly ass" alex hissed before leaving

eric had his hands in his pockets

7/30/2012 #23
Ikaruss
Vicky gently hugged Eric, trying not to blush. "What's wrong?" --- "First comes love, then comes marriage..." Lily sang. --- Chrys growled softly at Alex's back, but couldn't really deny it.
7/30/2012 #24
RedReviews

"its nothing" eric lied convincingly. he had learned to lie quite well over the years since he was always getting into trouble after kathy was born

kais blush deepened more before he whispered "at least i dont like dad in more than a family way"

7/30/2012 #25
Ikaruss
"I don't! Shut up!" Lily growled, going crimson. --- "You didn't even laugh at my pathetic attempt to make conversation." Vicky poured
7/30/2012 #26
Final Kage
"You're not ugly Chrys, he's just a bastard of enormous proportions" Akua sighed.--- "Alex hasbeen going south over the years" Al frowned.---- "What're you up to" Zuma giggled.---- "But oddly her scent is closer to Kage's which is close to a fox mixed with a dragon" Kori chuckled.
7/30/2012 #27
RedReviews

"sorry vicky' eric apologized

"yes you do! ive seen the way you look at dad! plus do you notice hes always looked the same? he looks like hes our age is that why?" kai asked quietly

akel yawned sitting up wondering if there were anymore arguements caused between alex akua and chrissie because of him

7/30/2012 #28
RedReviews

conner shrugged

7/30/2012 #29
Ikaruss
"Thanks." Chrys smiled, gently hugging Akua and kissing her cheek. "You're not a bitch, either." --- "Yes, I know." Tigress sighed. --- "I was practicing my shooting, what about you?" Kathy giggled. --- "She does spend most of her time with him, it probably rubbed off." Kadia chuckled. --- "S-shut up." Lily mumbled, trying to avoid any questions. --- "It's alright." Vicky smiled. (( Sorry about my limited responses, school internet is slow.))
7/30/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Final Kage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member