Hogosha Acadimi
Hogo-sha acadimi is a school where students learn to control their abilities, where they learn new tactics and new skills that can be used in various fields. It is a place of bonding and team building. You may apply here either as a teacher or a student
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Final Kage
Three major outbreaks have started throught the world. Zombies, Werewolves and Vampires(Not the sparkling kind, the badass kind). The Trinity has decided to take imediate action, only calling for Guardian spirit if neccissary. Coyote decided to hund down the werewolves in the Europian forests. Fox volenteered to pose as shade royalty in a formal party hosted in an english catsle by the vampires. Ryu is handling the slaughtering of the zombies in LA.
8/11/2012 #1
AHRedDeath

(and how do the other ocs fit in. just wondering? cause if they fit in johnnys fighting the zomnbies too)

8/11/2012 #2
Final Kage
(The best at fighting massive amounts of enemies will join Ryu. The best hunters join Coyote. The subtlest and most skilled in stelth will join Fox. One OC per author for Fox. Two for Coyote. Two for Ryu. Akua will be assisting Ryu as well.)
8/11/2012 #3
AHRedDeath

(im pretty sure johnnys good at the taking out massive amounts. chase is pretty good at stealth plus he can float, and conners pretty good at hunting along with alex)

8/11/2012 #4
Final Kage
(Okay, let's see what Koshka thinks.)
8/11/2012 #5
AHRedDeath

(... you ever wonder if all of thse mythical creatures could be real?)

8/11/2012 #6
Final Kage
(Of course.)
8/11/2012 #7
AHRedDeath

(random thing here but a guy on youtube who does lets plays of games brought up this point. we have all thse crazys going around and killing people like james holmes the guy who did the shooting in aurura so whats gonna happen is there are gonna be more crazys except these crazys are gonna dress up and fight the crazys doing the killing)

8/11/2012 #8
Oscuro Dream

(( And that is why, my friends, humanity sucks. Do we see other animals pointlessly killing each other? No. Anyways... Koshka with Fox, Vivace and Val with Ryu, and Tigress and Incido with Coyote? And BADASS vampires, indeed. ))

8/11/2012 . Edited 8/11/2012 #9
Final Kage
"Welcome, Mr.Kurochi, I hope you and your party enjoy your time here" A servent bowed. "The ball room is strait ahead." "Thank you good sir, I'll give word to your master of your exellent service" Kage nodded at the servent, striding towards the ball room with the elegance and grace of loyalty.---- "Okay team, we get in, decimate, find survivors then leave, let's go" Kaze smirked as the helichopter landed in the city, rushing out as the door opened.---- Coyote was carefully following a few fast moving electrical signatures, checking with his teammates every now and then to make sure they were following the targets.
8/11/2012 #10
Oscuro Dream
Koshka silently glided behind him, with the ease of a thousand years of practice. --- "Alright!" Val and Vivace smirked, Vivace taking to the air as Val followed at Ryu's heels. --- Tigress and Incido were doing exactly what they'd been ordered too, Incido following a group on the ground as Tigress leapt nimbly and silently from tree to tree.
8/11/2012 #11
Final Kage
"Team lightning, remember not to kill any of them or be detected until they reach the werewolves's base camp, from there you kill as many as you can, but capture the captain. Team blizzard, just kill them all, except for survivers. Team illusion, gain intel and see who's in charge of what, kill as many as possible without detection before leaving and burning the place to the ground" Suterusu smirked.---- "We're getting close, there's a large concentration of electrical signals up ahead" Coyote whispered, nodding.---- "Yes sir" Kaze smirked, slashing through a small group of zombies while spearing another group with ice.---- Kage smirked, shaking a vampires hand, injecting it with holy water though a hidden blade installed in his new vambracer, based on his gauntles. "Should have sticked to the old hand shake" Kage mumbled to himself, knowing he had time to walk away.
8/12/2012 #12
Oscuro Dream
Vivace and Val nodded, Val decapitating a line of them with a axe made of shadow as Vivace laughed, dropping pots of boiling oil on a group, which burnt straight through their already-disintegrating flesh, leaving them piles of ashes. --- Tigress and Incido nodded, Incido folding her wings in so she appeared like a werewolf, though easily recognizable by the other two. --- Koshka chuckled, starting a dance with a vampire, digging a dart infused with holy water into his back, hidden by her oversized sleeves as she bowed to him and glided away, smirking.
8/12/2012 #13
Final Kage
"Keep your guard up, they'll just keep coming" Ryu frowned, spin slashing a group of zombies that got to close as Akua used a turrent of water to bore though zomie heads.--- "Everyone got their silver and wolvesbane?" Coyote smirked, shooting the back of the pack with a wolvesbane dart.---- "Excuse me" Kage smirked, jabbing vampires with his hidden blades as he made his way to the kitchen.
8/12/2012 #14
Oscuro Dream
"There's a lot, isn't there?" Vivace frowned, throwing a rock at one that was just about to bite Valkyrie before going back to smashing heads off with a mace. --- "Yep." Incido chuckled with a smirk. Tigress nodded, smirking as well. --- Koshka slowly made her way towards the front end of the ballroom, dancing her way through, discreetly stabbing the vampires after she'd finished the dance.
8/12/2012 #15
Final Kage
"This was a densly populated area" Ryu sighed, spearing some more zombies.---- "We know there's a queen, we just don't know where she is" Coyote sighed, silently climbing up the camps wall.--- Kage grinned, adding holy water to all the wine bottles while the chiefs weren't looking.
8/12/2012 #16
Oscuro Dream
"Notice the term: was." Val sighed, using a pulse of shadows to wipe out a circle of zombies. --- "I'll go see...?" Incido waited for Coyote's thoughts, silently flying up as Tigress climbed up after him. --- Koshka quietly suggested the wines she knew Kage was dosing, flirting with anyone who would respond.
8/12/2012 #17
Final Kage
"Now there's plenty of zombies" Ryu frowned, slashing through more zombies.----- "This is only a camp, the queen is at their home" Coyote sighed.---- "Things are going swell, thank you for asking" Kage smiled, nodding after she left the kitchen.
8/12/2012 #18
Oscuro Dream
"Crap!" Vivace cursed as one bit straight through one of her feathers, and she darted up higher to avoid the zombies, throwing rocks, which were surprisingly effective against the ones who had been decomposing for a bit too long. -- "Oh." Incido nodded quietly. --- Koshka lightly sprinkled garlic salt over a plate of canap├ęs she was offered, the shaker hidden by her dress' long sleeves.
8/12/2012 #19
Final Kage
"This is bad" Ryu frowned, blocking a bite with his blade.---- "We're going to need someone to secure the captain while the others take out werewolves" Coyote smirked.---- "The dance is done, head to the dinning hall for dinner" The hostess anounced.
8/12/2012 #20
Oscuro Dream
Koshka brushed up against Kage, shooting him a flirtatious smile for cover, but raising an eyebrow at him as she did. --- "Why didn't I think of this! This place of full of death." Val suddenly yelled. "Duck!" --- "I will, if that's alright." Tigress volunteered, smirking.
8/12/2012 #21
Final Kage
"Okay, good luck" Coyote nodded, smirking.---- "Good evening fine lady, how have things been going" Kage smiled, kissing the top of Koshka's hands. "My day's been ratther productive"---- "What?" Ryu frowned, dropping to the ground.
8/12/2012 #22
Oscuro Dream
Val glowed black, the zombies around her freezing before collapsing as tendrils of shadow were sucked towards her before being blasted outwards, eliminating any zombie in a hundred meter radius, giving them time to recuperate before the next wave. --- Tigress nodded, then vanished into the shadows of the trees above the camp, scanning for the captain of the pack. --- "How surprising, so has mine, good sir." Koshka smiled, curtsying to him.
8/12/2012 #23
Final Kage
"Thank you Val-ssensei" Ryu smirked.--- Coyote smirked, dropping down on two gate guards, stabbing his silver hidden blades into them.---- "May I expect you at my room later?" Kage purred.
8/12/2012 #24
Oscuro Dream
Incido smirked, silently locking her silver-coated fangs into a sentry's throat. Tigress had located the captain and was waiting for him to split away from the pack for a rest. --- "I thought you'd appreciate it." Val panted, smirking as Vivace landed. --- "But of course." Koshka purred back.
8/12/2012 #25
Final Kage
coyote smirked, throwing asilver knife into a sentry's neck.--- "Well we do" Akua grinned.---- " After dinner of course" Kage purred.
8/12/2012 #26
Oscuro Dream
"Good." Val grinned as she straightened up. --- Tigress slowly crept lower the the captain as he left the pack for his den. --- "Speaking of which, I really must be going. I agreed to meet a fine gentleman for it." Koshka purred, restraining a chuckle. "Until then, farewell."
8/12/2012 #27
Final Kage
"Fairwell for now" Kage purred.--- "You know, hunching over isn't good for getting back your breath" Ryu chuckled.---- Coyote smirked, killing every werewolf he came across silently, mainly sticking to the rooves.
8/12/2012 #28
Oscuro Dream
Koshka drifted off, sitting down with a vampire, chuckling softly at something he said as she took a sip of her wine, the holy water having no effect on her. --- "Well, it works for me." Val chuckled, then sliced off a zombie's head that was a bit in front of the rest. --- Incido was silently killing any werewolf that wandered out of camp to swap sentry duties, smirking. Tigress dropped silently behind the captain, knocking him out with a swift kick to the head.
8/12/2012 #29
Final Kage
Coyote smirked, throwing a wolvesbane bomb into the camps messhall, knowing their job was almost done here.---- "Thinks are going swell for me, what about you fine lady? Oh right, you can't answer, you're dead" Kagd chuckled quietly, taking a sip of his wine.---- "Next time we take the gundam" Ryu sighed.
8/12/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Final Kage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member