OC Roleplay!
Add your O.C, or RP as a Vocaloid, make/pick a topic, and go crazy!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Peanutsfan1823

Meiko walked around the halls of the Crypton Music Recording studios. It sure was boring when not singing.

2/4/2012 #1
wisarute7
"Meiko I need a duet partner for 'ColorfulXMelody' can you sing with me, please?" Mai asked
2/6/2012 #2
Peanutsfan1823

"Okay, sure, Mai-Kun. Thanks for asking me. It's so boring with noting to do"

2/6/2012 #3
wisarute7
"yeah!~" Mai cheered before he start dragging Meiko to the recording studio. Meiko wonder if he really is seventeen
2/7/2012 #4
Peanutsfan1823

In the recording studio, Meiko put on her headphones. "Oi! Mai-Kun! Do you want to sing the first or seccond part?"

2/7/2012 #5
wisarute7
"The second one!please"Mai chirped while putting on his headphone
2/7/2012 #6
Crazyllamapersonlol

(Oh my. I hadn't noticed this one xD I'll go as my O.C You guys should spread the word about this RP, please)

2/17/2012 #7
Peanutsfan1823

(Okay)

[Meiko] umaretate no kimochi ni donna iro wo dashitara kirei na yume ni naru no kana mata ashita wa atarashii kyanbasu ni irodorareteku watashi no mirai ga

[Mai] honto ni hoshii mono wa anata ga itsumo kureru tada uta wo utaeru dake de mata kinou ga nurikaerarete yuku oto ga karafuru ni afuredasu no

[Meiko/Mai] doredake no suki wo tsutaetara ii no ka na kimochi wa ima

[Meiko] aka? [Mai] ao? [Meiko] shiro? [Mai] aimai [Meiko/Mai] da ne

[Meiko/Mai] kono sekai chuu de dare yori mo anata wo suki de ii ka na [Meiko/Mai] ima wa

[Mai] kata omoi datte [Meiko] todokanaku datte [Meiko/Mai] tanoshiku utaereba ii yo ne! [Meiko] itsuka yume wa samete shimau to [Mai] shitte iru yo dakedo ima nara [Meiko] susumu saki ni nani ka ga aru you na [Mai] ki ga shite irunda

[Meiko/Mai] karafuru na suteeji oto de umete

[Meiko/Mai] doredake no suki wo tsutaetara ii no ka na kimochi wa ima

[Meiko] aka? [Mai] ao? [Meiko] shiro? [Mai] aimai [Meiko/Mai] da ne

[Meiko/Mai] kono sekai chuu de dare yori mo anata wo suki de ii ka na

[Meiko/Mai] ima wa [Mai] kata omoi datte [Meiko] kanawanaku tatte [Meiko/Mai] anata ni uta wo todoketai [Meiko/Mai] itsuka

[Mai] owari ga kita tte [Meiko] tanoshikatta tte [Meiko/Mai] ieru yo! karafuru merodii!

2/17/2012 . Edited 2/17/2012 #8
wisarute7
"thanks Meiko" Mai said before giving her a hug {will do}
2/23/2012 #9
Peanutsfan1823

"Your welcome, Mai" Said Meiko, Hugging him back even more tightly. "Wanna' go get some sake?"

2/24/2012 #10
wisarute7
"er no thanks I'm not legally allow yet" he denied "but I can treat you to a meal"
2/27/2012 #11
Peanutsfan1823

"Thanks, Mai! Let's go get some Okonomiyaki and Ramen! Woohooo! Anyways, let's PARTY!" Meiko shouted, annoying the recording crew. "Let's go!"

2/27/2012 #12
wisarute7
Mai just let Meiko drag him to the Okonomiyaki stand "one standard and one super extra large please"
3/12/2012 #13
Peanutsfan1823

When the Okonomiyaki arrived at their table, Meiko reached for it and started eating it mercillesly. After abit of nomming, she turned to Mai.

"Oi, Mai-kun. Wanna' go visit the costume department with me? I'm getting a new costume for Colorful X Sexy with Luka. I can't wait to see it!"

3/12/2012 #14
KaRa119

Meanwhile, both Rin and Len were wandering around the streets.

"It's so great to be free for a while Len." Rin said nodding.

"Exactly...hey, isn't that Meiko and Mai?"

3/13/2012 #15
wisarute7

"sure Meiko" he a bit frighten when he remember what happen to Len at costume store "heh isn't that Rin and Len?"

3/13/2012 #16
KaRa119

"Hi guys." Len smiled as he joined the two. "May we join?"

"We can leave if you want..." Rin shrugged. "But it looks like Len wants to stay."

3/13/2012 #17
AwesomePerson1823

"No..no. It's fine. Wanna' come to the costume store with me? I'mfinally getting my costume for my duet with Luka. Oi, Len. remember that one time at the costume shop?" Meiko laughed.

3/13/2012 #18
Peanutsfan1823

^Meant to post that only my brother forgot to log out and I accedentily posted using his. Sorry!a

3/13/2012 #19
KaRa119

Rin nodded, "Sure, we'd love to...actually, we need to find Len a new costume...he has a solo thats why."

"OMG Meiko~ that was such a hilarious moment...I should have taken a picture of it..." Len laughed. (Except I don't know what it is)

3/14/2012 #20
Peanutsfan1823

"You should have! In face, look what I brought!" And out of her bag, Meiko pulled out a digital camera. "Ha! Try to see if you can escape me!" (Nobody knows. It's just there as a plot element)

3/14/2012 #21
KaRa119

"Eh?" Rin and Len both cried as they stared at Meiko. "What do you mean?"

3/14/2012 #22
Peanutsfan1823

"It means that we will be able to torture and blackmail you in years to come!" Meiko smiled innocently.

3/14/2012 #23
KaRa119

Len backed away as Rin did a slight evil smile, "Oh~ a very good way to torture Len."

"Rin...not you too~"

3/15/2012 #24
wisarute7
"heh Len there was something I need help with so bye" Mai said drag Len away from the two evil girl{I was thinking crossdressing guy but it depends on you}
3/16/2012 #25
KaRa119

Len nodded, "Good idea...(Crossdressing guy? I know what crossdressing means but what do you mean by that?)

3/16/2012 #26
wisarute7
(don't mind that word I just wanna tell that I was thinking about crossdressing when I type those) Mai pull him to a game shop to hide
3/16/2012 #27
KaRa119

"Oh great. Game center...why don't we have some fun?" Len cried as he clasped his hands. "Only if Rin doesn't spot me..."

3/17/2012 #28
wisarute7
"here" Mai pull out a brown cap and sunglass "this should help"
3/17/2012 #29
KaRa119

"Hm...think they won't come all the way here but thanks." Len said

3/17/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Crazyllamapersonlol
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member