Reviews swap
A place where people can join in to review other people's stories. Come in and join...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
moso-bean
Ok, so here's the deal for this forum. I will read and review very chapter of your Tracy Beaker stories, if youndomthe same to me. That means that every time you update, you will automatically get a review for each chapter. My story is called Cherry Flavoured Loilliopos. I will do this for up to 3 stories at a time so it's first come, first serve. Post away. :D
1/29/2012 #1
moso-bean
That's meant to be every chapter btw. ;)
1/29/2012 #2
Cleo786

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/7731959/1/. That'smy story from chapter one, there are three chapters so far :D thanks xxxx it's about elektra before coming to elm tree enjoy xxx

1/29/2012 #3
Cleo786

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/7731959/1/. That'smy story from chapter one, there are three chapters so far :D thanks xxxx it's about elektra before coming to elm tree enjoy xxx

1/29/2012 #4
strawberrymagic01

omg I love cherry flavoured lollipops! Its so good, Charlies a great character :D Umm can you do mine if you want? I dont mind. Its A Girl Called Leanna :)

2/1/2012 #5
Cleo786
I've Reviewed Yur Latest Chapter, It's Very Good- Oh And My Chapter 4 Is Up; Check It Out As Yuh Wnted Meh 2 Update.. Xx Thanks
2/7/2012 #6
Cleo786
Ma New Chappies Up.. Chek It Out x
2/16/2012 #7
Linneagb

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8119503/1/When_life_changes

A girl called Emma, from Sweden goes to live at Elm Tree house, after that her family died in a plane crash. In the beginning she is sad, and just lay in her bed, staring up to the ceiling. But then soomething happens. And also, she has a kind of disease. What happens when she gets a seizure.

6/23/2012 #8
Linneagb

Earlier today I uploaded a new ff, its called "Nothing goes my way" and is taking part shortly after Tracy beaker series 5. A girl called Lexy, who has just got fully recovered from leukuemea, arrives at DG, she has also just lost her dad. She befriends Jackie and everything seems "fine" but suddenly Lexy starts getting bruices easily. Could it be cancer again?

7/12/2012 #9
Linneagb

Well, I use to say, Im very good starting stories, but not just as good at finishing them, but Im almost finished with "nothing goes my way" promise, just a few more chapters. And I started a new TBR-ff last week. Its called "sisters in arms" and the story is about two sisters arriving at the DG, Andie who is thirteen (the story says frourteen but Im gonna change that) And Sunny who is six. When they first arrive Sunny befriends Harry, Andie just makes herself unpopular. Then she befriends Tee, which Johnny isnt so happy about. But Andie has got some anger issues, because of where she comes from. Well, enough said, go read it.

8/22/2012 #10
HannahMontanaGoneXRated

Possible spam detected. Click to show unsafe content.

11/15/2012 #11
SweetHarmonee

Not sure if this thread is still active or if anyone will end up reading this post....

But if you're in need of reviews, let's exchange! Review any of my stories, then PM me and I will in turn review one of yours.

Let's get more reviews together! :)

7/23/2013 #12
Forum Moderators: moso-bean
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member