St Claire's Institution for the Mentally Unwell
Create a patient- or a doctor- and throw them into the mad world of an insane asylum.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Persephone999

A place for patients to work out. Violent patients are not allowed here due to health and safety. Generally at least two guards will be present here at a given time.

4/18/2012 #1
Persephone999

Peter jogged on one of the treadmills.

4/27/2012 . Edited 11/7/2012 #2
TheTabbieCat

Charlotte walked into the gym and looked around.

4/27/2012 #3
Naahson

Devin exited the room after a tough workout, sweaty but refreshed, keeping his belongings in a locker for now.

5/15/2012 . Edited 5/16/2012 #4
Onyx Gallan

Naomi walked into the gym. She looked for something to do.

5/20/2012 #5
Persephone999

Chloe smiled at Naomi.

"Can we help you?"

5/27/2012 #6
TheTabbieCat

Olivia led the girl into the gym. "I'm sure the trainer is around here somewhere..." She mused.

5/28/2012 #7
sumiko-senpai

Mikodo looked around nervously and taped her right middle finger on her left palm,edge repeated this with her other hand and kept switching back and forth.

5/28/2012 #8
TheTabbieCat

Olivia sighed as she looked around, "I'm sure the gym guy will turn up soon but I can show you everything for now?"

5/28/2012 #9
sumiko-senpai

Mikodo nodded then closed her eyes tightly "We're not in an army camp.....right?" she was slightly proud of herself for realizing this.

5/28/2012 #10
TheTabbieCat

"No, It's just like a hospital sweetie." Olivia smiled.

5/28/2012 #11
sumiko-senpai

"Alright..." she nodded "I need to keep myself focused"

5/28/2012 #12
TheTabbieCat

"How about a running machine? Or the cross trainer?" Olivia suggested.

5/28/2012 #13
sumiko-senpai

"Running machine sounds good..."

5/28/2012 #14
TheTabbieCat

Olivia grabbed a bag and handed it to the girl. "Go change into this, it's gym clothes."

5/28/2012 #15
sumiko-senpai

Mikodo looked into the bag then up at Olivia "They're not striped...' she said factually.

5/28/2012 #16
TheTabbieCat

Olivia frowned, "There's a stripe on the side of the shorts." She said, hoping that would be enough.

5/28/2012 #17
sumiko-senpai

Mikodo shook her head and pulled out a sharpie marker from her pocket, she drew on several crude stripes. "There, much better..." she went and got changed then came back out.

5/28/2012 #18
TheTabbieCat

Olivia shook her head and smiled

5/28/2012 #19
sumiko-senpai

Mikodo walked over to one of the running machines and after studying the controls for a minute she turned it on and started out with a light jog. After a while her expression changed, she quickly snapped her head to look behind her "They're on our tail!" she shouted to her side "Quickly, Robert!" she shouted again to no one. She started running extremely fast and after about 5 mins she tripped and fell "Blast it! They're going to kill us both now!"

5/28/2012 #20
TheTabbieCat

Olivia who was stood behind the machine caught Mikodo, "be careful, no one is chasing you."

5/28/2012 #21
sumiko-senpai

Mikodo blinked "But...but...me and Robert were....and then....." she sighed and cursed at herself "I was out of it again, wasn't I?"

5/28/2012 #22
TheTabbieCat

Olivia nodded, "Yeah but it's fine, we can work on it."

5/28/2012 #23
sumiko-senpai

Mikodo looked down "But Ive been trying to work on it for years....." she whispered to herself "Maybe lets go try something else to keep me focused." she said to Olivia

5/28/2012 #24
TheTabbieCat

"why don't we talk?" Olivia suggested.

(Sorry about slow replies I'm on my iPod)

5/28/2012 #25
sumiko-senpai

(Its ok :3)

"I...um....ok......what about?" Mikodo asked as she pulled out the small notebook again in preparation.

5/28/2012 . Edited 5/28/2012 #26
TheTabbieCat

Olivia walked over to a bench and sat down, "You don't need to write notes, sweetie." She smiled, "We can talk about anything you want, what are you interested in?"

5/28/2012 #27
sumiko-senpai

"I uuh its mainly for remembering..... Interests?....." she closed her eyes in concentration "I like music.......I....play music..." she said slowly then flipped to a page in the notebook "Oh thats right! I play guitar and Im good at it....yeah..." whatever was written down helped pull her mind into reality a bit, but only a little bit.

5/28/2012 #28
TheTabbieCat

Olivia thought for a moment, "I might be able to find a guitar for you to practise with sometime, would that help you focus?" She smiled, "What type of music do you like then? Rock? Pop? Country? Heavy metal?"

5/28/2012 #29
sumiko-senpai

Mikodo smiled "Yeah...that would be nice! What kind?....." her face once again clumpled "I like indie music, like...folk sort of....." another flip in her book "My favorites are 'Iron and wine' and 'Death Cab for Cutie......haha yeah..." she smiled brightly "OH! D-do you like music?" asking a question back, as she was told would help engage her in conversations.

5/28/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Persephone999 xAverage Angelx, Onyx Gallan, sprog101
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member