These are a few rules that are made to make this forum run perfectly smooth. Follow all these rules and we will not have any problems ;-)
1. Keep your hands to yourself: You may only play as your own characters
2. Be nice to other Role Players.
3. Make sure to read all the rules before starting RP.
4. Keep up with each character you make. Don't just create them to just have them sit around and do nothing.
5. No god-modding.
6. Do not spam.
7. Please do not get upset if no one replies to you post immediately.
8. Use the reference sheet for the characters please.
9. Don't be half-assed when creating a character, please add ample discription.
10. Limit topics to 3 per member. Of course before posting the topic must be discussed and approved by the admin and mod.
11. If these rules are not followed then you will be banned from this forum.
Paragraph RolePlay Rules:
These are the rules that apply to Paragraph RolePlaying. This is for those of you who have never ParaRPed or have, and need to know our standards.
-There is no maximum limit.
-Please be literate, this is a serious roleplay!
-Keep all OOC conversations in the OOC topic.
-This is not a Chat Roleplay, so you will not be using any sort of Script.
-If you have trouble with grammar or spelling and your internet browser doesn't correct you, you can always copy and paste from Microsoft Word or Documents.
-Posts should be in Third Person.
What is Acceptable: Jane Doe entered the room, her petite footsteps created a soft tapping sound. Other students in the room paid her no mind as she walked into the class due to her quiet nature. She resided in a seat in the row second from the door in the third seat. Though she passed a few students and seated herself generally in the middle of the class, still no one noticed her. Gently, her digits traced over a few stray hairs as they tickled the side of her face, pinning them back into submission with a bobby pin or two. She retrieved her books from her back pack and placed them on her desk, sitting with decent posture as she waited for the school's bell to begin the class.
What is Unacceptable: Jane Doe: *She walked into the room quietly so nobody noticed. She sat in the middle of the class. No one noticed her. She put her hair up and waited for class to start.*
Jane Doe walked in. She wasn't noticed. She sat in the middle. She played with her hair. She got out her books. She waited for the bell to ring.3/20/2012 . Edited 4/30/2012 #1
|Forum Moderators: KAlmeda|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|