The Jak and Daxter Roleplay
Roleplay here with your favorite J and D characters, or make up your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lestityp's Puttin' on the Ritz

i want you to do it in this format, If claiming a character, either PM me or post below.

Name:

Species (Dark Maker, Precursor, Human/elf[whatever the hell Jak is] Metal Head, or robot?)

Weapons:

Vehicles (if any):

Bio(also include if this character is relevant to the J and D series):

Extra Information:

I also claim Daxter, since im the first one here.

2/8/2012 #1
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Name: Jane

Species: Elf

Weapons: Standard Red Modded Morph gun, and a small steel knife with blue eco channeling across the edge.

Vehicles: A personal zoomer.

Bio: Jane was one of the many unlucky people in Baron Praxis's rule to be randomly picked off the streets and into prison for either execution or experimentation. She was unlucky enough to get the ladder, being one of the fellow experiments with Jak in the dark warrior program, they considered her a failure since her abilities only manifested partially. When the guards were going to kill her, Jak had escaped the prison, giving her enough time to kill the guards and escape.

Extra information: more than likely due to her exposure to dark eco, she has.... anger issues and a love for violence.

4/29/2012 #2
OrangeSkye2772
Name: Jay Gender: fem Species: Elf Age: 19 Weapons: Blaster, Pea Shooter Vehicles: Modified Dust Demon Bio: OC... Jay is a Wastelander. She teaches little kids how to use guns and fight. She is well respected and is an expert on guns. Her trophies collection is admirable, especially with all the artifacts she gained. She has a father and a mother who are both wastelanders, too. Extra Information: She can be a bit... harsh at times... hehe
6/15/2012 #3
Lestityp's Puttin' on the Ritz

I accept both!

7/17/2012 #4
Briinah Golsez- Kendaar do Sos
The name of Jak's species is Monk. They are Monks.
9/5/2013 #5
Forum Moderators: Lestityp's Puttin' on the Ritz
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member