YuGiOh! GX: Next Generation
Years later and Duel Academy is still trainging the next generation of duelists. Create your dueler and roam the academy! Make friends and create your own custom deck! This IS a living forum!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Robin Haviliard

(Alright this is the quick summary: Chancelor Shepard hired a new teacher to teach his dueling method at school, which is almost identical to the bio band idea. The man is named Romulus Drakon and he is as evil-if not eviler-than Thelonius Viper. They worked together and broke apart when Viper inhibited the idea first. Ever since the news of new duelers that were extremely proficcient had arrived at the school, Drakon decided to take his chance and take Duel Academy down. If you still have questions, ask!)

Chacelor Shepard had just finished introducing the newest teacher who was inhibiting his way of dueling. To say in the least, most students were terrified. And it didn't help that the new teacher was named Mr. Romulus Drakon.

4/22/2012 #1
The Major Kusanagi

Edge frowned, visibly pissed. She liked her own style of dueling, why would anyone want to change how they dueled? She crossed her arms and stayed still, her demeanor darkening slightly. The girl next to her kind of his behind the Blue Queen, hiding from the new teacher's gaze.

4/22/2012 #2
The White Rose Pianist

Jessica had seperated from Amaryillis minutes before going near some more Ra students. She stared in shock looking at the proffessor, she'd be lying if she wasn't scared. Terrified. He was creepy, 'What's next? Transfers?', she thought, thinking of the things she had read in the history books.

4/22/2012 #3
Kaen Neko

Ryokai wasn't very pleased with what happened to say the least. Whatever style of dueling the Chancellor was talking about, it wasn't going to change Ryokai's dueling style and he enjoyed using his "Ending Ritual" deck. Youkai also felt the same way as well. His dueling style along with his "Twilight Chaos" deck has gotten him out of tough situations before, why should there be any need to change it? If it was alterations, then that would be understandable. But this is going a bit too far.

4/22/2012 #4
adima

(hey quick question.. is it alright if i enter Pegasus and occasional Androsphinx here?)

4/22/2012 #5
Robin Haviliard
(no not yet)
4/22/2012 #6
adima

(Okay yami :))

4/22/2012 #7
Robin Haviliard

Drako stepped to the front of the stage. "Many years ago, a man named Thelonius Viper came and inhibited the bio bands to teach dulers endurance and strength. Viper turned out to be a fraud, and a hoax. But now, bio bands will be used to shape the way of dueling. Each of you will be required to wear one, and you will be required to duel at least twice per day."

Chancelor Shepard, as usual, didn't see the undertone within Drako's words and continued to smile in oblivion, glad that there was an enthusiastic teacher at the Academy.

Zavier and Trent frowned, not convinced with Drako's words.

4/22/2012 #8
B.F.S.B.I.T.U

Matt and Jack exchanged glances, not trusting Drako one bit.

4/22/2012 #9
Robin Haviliard

Zavier shook his head, brushing a stray strand of turpouise hair out of his eyes. He was rather annoyed that he'd had to get up early just to see that this assembly was for some new teacher. He shook his head, not understanding the way the Chancelor throught things through.

4/22/2012 #10
B.F.S.B.I.T.U

Jack leaned against the railing, resting his head on his hand. "We all had to get up at ungodly hours, for this?" Jack muttered just under his breath. Matt nodded, unconciously trailing his index finger up and down the railing.

4/22/2012 #11
Robin Haviliard

Trent sighed, leaning on the railing. He was less than enthusiastic and didn't feel like listening to this Drako person.

Zavier shook his head, murmuring something incomprehendible.

4/22/2012 #12
B.F.S.B.I.T.U

Jack closed his eyes, not really caring to listen to what Drako was saying.

Matt's eyes flicked over to Trent, lingering there for a brief second, before he returned his gaze towards the stage.

4/22/2012 #13
Robin Haviliard

"You alright," Zavier asked Jack, noticing how distant he seemed.

Zavier ran a hand through his hair, already annoyed with his lack of sleep.

4/22/2012 #14
B.F.S.B.I.T.U

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine." Jack replied, lazily opening one eye.

4/22/2012 #15
Robin Haviliard

Zavier frowned, not too sure about whether or not to trust what Jack said. But he let it slide, turning his attention back to the stage.

"Each students will be issued a bio band by 9 p.m. tonight. Dueling will begin tomorrow at sunrise. Dismissed!" Drako turned on his heel, exiting the stage.

"Geez," Trent huffed. "He acts as if he owns us and the academy."

4/22/2012 . Edited 4/22/2012 #16
B.F.S.B.I.T.U

"Yeah..." Jack whispered, slowly standing up straight.

4/22/2012 #17
Robin Haviliard
Zavier folded his arms, blocking Jack from leaving. "Don't lie to me, are you feeling alright?"
4/22/2012 #18
B.F.S.B.I.T.U

"Yeah, just...tired." Jack admitted, looking up at Zavier. "I'm fine." Jack added as an afterthought, moving to leave.

4/22/2012 #19
Robin Haviliard
Zavier moved out of the way, allowing Jack to pass. He didn't believe his admittance, but brushed it off, not wanting to prod the subject anymore.
4/22/2012 #20
B.F.S.B.I.T.U

Jack slowly walked past Zavier, and headed over to the Obelisk dorms, intending to take a short nap. -

- "Trent?" Matt whispered, lightly poking Trent's shoulder.

4/22/2012 #21
Robin Haviliard
"Yes?" Trent asked, turning to face Matt.
4/22/2012 #22
B.F.S.B.I.T.U

"Thanks...for last night, I mean..." Matt said, keeping his gaze off of Trent. -

- Jack walked into his and Matt's room, and shut the door behind him, before flopping on the bed.

4/22/2012 #23
Kaen Neko
Ryokai stretched after getting out of his seat. "Finally that stupid meeting is over." He said. "I guess that means I'll be spending the rest of today with you then." He then said to Youkai who blushed instantly at the comment.
4/22/2012 #24
Robin Haviliard
Trent smirked. "Anytime," he winked before heading down the hall, not turning back around.
4/22/2012 #25
The Major Kusanagi

Edge slid off of the railing and stood on the floor. "Bio bands? Again? I got up early for this crap?" she growled to herself. The two boys from last night called out to Youkai and his little "boyfriend", making inappropriate comments and rude gestures. "Hey! That's enough you two, get out of here." she called. She leveled them with a Steely glare when they tried to argue. They both grew pale and scurried off. She looked down to meet eyes with Ryokai with a raised eyebrow.

4/22/2012 . Edited 4/22/2012 #26
B.F.S.B.I.T.U

Matt blushed, and walked out into the woods surronding the island. -

- Jack clutched his head in pain and moaned silently, wishing he could just fall asleep. 'Maybe I should have told Zavier...Dammit! It hurts so much...'

4/22/2012 . Edited 4/22/2012 #27
B.F.S.B.I.T.U

Jack soon left the Obelisk dorms, carefully concealing all problems.

4/22/2012 #28
The White Rose Pianist

Jessie got up quickly, she hadn't talked to them any of the 'friends' she had made, but it was reasonable because they were in different dorms and such. She looked over to spot Jack who had exited, and couldn't find Ki-Ki at all. Sighing she quickly rose, and practically flew back to the library. 'It's alright Jessica, get over it.'

4/23/2012 #29
SelfshippingAndSpiritshipping

Ki-ki rolled off the middle bunk, landing painfully on her stomach and waking up. "Ouch, that might leave a mark..." Ki-ki mumbled, standing back up, and holding onto the triple bunk for extra support. 'I know Nefy said to stay in bed, but I can't stay in bed that long...' Ki-ki thought to herself, slowly pulling up one of the desk chairs, plopping down onto it, flipping through a photo album.

4/23/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Robin Haviliard
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member