The First How to Rock Forum
The first official How to Rock Forum. Favorite character, favorite episode, favorite pairing, or anything else talk about it here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Money Stax

Welcome to the first How to Rock Forum! Feel free to introduce yourselves. :D

2/8/2012 #1
YouGotBurned

Hi! I'm Emma and I plan on being an active writer in this archive for a while. :)

2/13/2012 #2
fyukmuffin
I'm Crystal, I'm not a very good author, so I don't really like to write fanfics . . . But I LOVE reading and reviewing ^-^
2/14/2012 #3
Keep Calm. Eat Cupcakes

I'm Daylin, and I have been starting a How to Rock fanfiction that will be posted soon. I am the creator of the first How to Rock RP forum :)

2/16/2012 #4
YouGotBurned

Oh I hope it's up soon! :D What is everyone's favorite ship? Mine's Stevie and Zander.

2/16/2012 #5
fyukmuffin
Mine, too :D
2/16/2012 #6
misskikimarie

Definitely Zevie. Oh, and I'm Princess Flora333, but if you don't feel like typing out my whole pen name, you can call me Flo... I really don't mind which one you use.

2/21/2012 #7
BookwormsARECool

I'm AnonymousH3art if you couldn't tell from my Screen name :3 and I am a huuuuge Zevie fan, since the beginning of the show I was paying close attention to those two.

2/26/2012 #8
misskikimarie
Same! I LOVE Zevie!
2/26/2012 #9
BookwormsARECool

Right, it's funny whenever either of those two are speaking I always watch the other half of the pair to see what their expression is :3

Like, during A Messy Bet when Stevie was calling all four of them idiots, Zander was the only one to look at her and I think he may have been a little hurt. They also usually look towards eachother for confirmation. I may have an obsession :X oh well :D

2/26/2012 #10
misskikimarie
Its okay... You're not alone. I might just be officially obsessed with Zevie too! ... What am I saying? I definitely am!
4/9/2012 #11
BookwormsARECool

It's just so....addicting, kind of like Seddie but different. It's like something just draws me to that pair, it's really cute ;D

4/24/2012 #12
Forum Moderators: Money Stax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member