Playing Favorites: A One on One Couples RP Forum
Have you ever found a roleplay where the characters you wanted all were taken? The pairings you liked were mocked, or made fun of? Or maybe no one wanted to do that or the other character was already in a plot. THEN COME HERE!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »
hetalia13canada

"ok." Kuma sat on the sofa and flipped through the channels, just flipped through them. since canada was going in his room, he wouldn't make him dizzzy

8/6/2012 #481
TheViolin'sAngel
Canada dialed America's number, waiting for him to answer the phone when he did, Canada said "Hey Al. Its Mattie. I need your opinion on what I should do now."
8/6/2012 #482
hetalia13canada

"Dude, not a good time to call. But, i don't even know what you did, so catch me up."

8/6/2012 #483
TheViolin'sAngel
"I haven't been able to tell him. We just got home from the hospital, but I've been really nervous around him. So last night, I didn't sleep at all and this morning he let me crawl into his hospital bed and sleep next to him. He knows something's up though, and he's trying to get me to tell him."
8/6/2012 #484
hetalia13canada

"he knows something's up? hm...well, tell him. Think up a way to tell him, like make him dinner or something.....mmmm......and then tell him over dinner?"

8/6/2012 #485
TheViolin'sAngel
Canada thought for a moment. "That's actually a good idea. But I'm scared to tell him. W-what if he's so dense, he doesn't understand when I tell him? Or, or what if when I tell him, he gets mad or freaks out?"
8/6/2012 #486
hetalia13canada

"Dude, the only freaking out here is you. Look, try and see if he likes guys during dinner. If he does, give him little hints that you like him, untill you are confident enough to tell him that you like him. If he's too dense to understand, just make it really obvious. kiss him or something after you tell him."

8/6/2012 #487
TheViolin'sAngel
Canada nodded getting the perfect idea. "Okay. Thanks, Al. I'll call you back after to let you know how it went." He then hung up, going downstairs and to the living to ask Kuma a question. "Are you hungry, Kuma? I can make dinner if you are. Or we could go somewhere to eat." He really hoped Kuma decided on staying home to eat.
8/6/2012 #488
hetalia13canada

Kuma leaned his head back over the couch to look at Canada. "uh, sure you can make dinner." Kuma wasn't sure why Canada asked if he was hungry; he almost always hungry.

8/6/2012 #489
TheViolin'sAngel
Canada smiled a bit as he went to the kitchen to begin cooking. He was going to make something nice and he made a mental note that it had to have fish in it. Fish was Kuma's favorite. --xXx-- (( I dunno what they're gonna eat ))
8/6/2012 #490
hetalia13canada

Kuma turned his attention back to the tv, flipping through the channels again

((how about pepper-honey cedar plank salmon? *shrugs* found it on the internet))

8/6/2012 #491
TheViolin'sAngel
(( *shruggs* Sure )) --xXx-- After a little while, Canada had finished cooking and served the food, setting the plates next to each other at the small table before calling Kuma in. "Kuma! Dinner!"
8/6/2012 #492
hetalia13canada

Kuma turned the tv off and got up going to the kitchen, smiling when he saw the food. there was fish, so he was happy. he sat down and frowned a little. he had a hard enough time using a fork with both hands, and now he only had one he could use...he saw this as a problem

((unfortuanatly, i must be off to sleep. i shall be back hopefully before ten this time! 'night))

8/6/2012 #493
TheViolin'sAngel
(( Ok x3 G'Night! )) --xXx-- Canada frowned. He hadn't thought that far ahead and realized Kuma could barely use a fork with two hands, let alone one. "Do you need help?" He offered, taking Kuma's fork and putting a bit of food onto it.
8/6/2012 #494
hetalia13canada
((I awoked before ten :3 )) Kuma nodded. "Yeah, that'd be helpful."
8/7/2012 #495
TheViolin'sAngel
(( X3 So did I. But I woke up almost a half hour after you )) --xXx-- Canada held the fork out to Kuma, motioning for him to eat what was on the fork.
8/7/2012 #496
hetalia13canada
((so I was eating when you woke up)) Kuma ate what was on the fork Canada held out to him
8/7/2012 #497
TheViolin'sAngel
(( I guess. I ate a yummy breakfast before replying though x3 )) --xXx-- "Is it good?" Canada asked.
8/7/2012 #498
hetalia13canada

((well thats good :3 ))

Kuma nodded with a little smile. "mhm."

8/7/2012 #499
TheViolin'sAngel
Canada smiled as well. Now was a good time to carry out his plan. "Hey, Kuma? Do you want to play Truth-or-Dare?" --xXx-- (( XD It was the only thing I could think of. ))
8/7/2012 #500
hetalia13canada

Kuma shrugged. "as long as i can keep eating."

((i warn you....i am terribe at truth or dare...so, yeah))

8/7/2012 #501
TheViolin'sAngel
(( XD Haha, me too. )) --xXx-- "You know how to play, right?" Canada held the fork out to Kuma again, having taken a bite of his own food before giving Kuma more.
8/7/2012 #502
hetalia13canada

Kuma nodded and took the bite of food. "mhm"

8/7/2012 #503
TheViolin'sAngel
"Do you want to go first, or can I?"
8/7/2012 #504
hetalia13canada
"you can"
8/7/2012 #505
TheViolin'sAngel
"Okay. Truth or dare?" Canada held the fork out again.
8/7/2012 #506
hetalia13canada

"uh, truth i guess..." kuma said, taking taking a bite again

8/7/2012 #507
TheViolin'sAngel
"Okay." Canada thought for a moment before asking "If you were to date someone, would they be a girl or a boy?"
8/7/2012 #508
hetalia13canada
Kuma shrugged. "I don't think it matters. I could go on a date with either."
8/7/2012 #509
TheViolin'sAngel
"Its your turn now." Canada said, feeding Kuma another forkful of food.
8/7/2012 #510
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Inactive Forevermore Thanatos SHSL Story-Poet, yukihime211, Hetalian Miss, SHSL Ibuki Fan, TheViolin'sAngel, AnonymousPegasus, TheFictionDreamer, hetalia13canada, A Checker On The Chessboard, Feli da Pasta Luver, prince tsuoubaki, Haruna Aki, Mean Faol Banrigh, Zeie, I Am The Raptor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member