Dragon Age 2 RolePlay
The world is on the precipice of change. Do you take flight with the birds, or fall into the coming chaos? A roleplay forum for DA2.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
xXShikigamiXx

Starts off when Hawke Family are on the run.

2/12/2012 #1
Jack of Blade's Daughter

(Can I do a intro to the story?!!! Please, please please please please please?!!!)

2/13/2012 #2
xXShikigamiXx

(You may, Jack.)

2/13/2012 #3
Jack of Blade's Daughter

(Yay!)

There are men who struggle against destiny,and yet only achieve an early grave.

In a city of chains, a Criminal waits.

There are men who flee destiny, only to have it swallow them whole.

Bound in the chains, a slave waits.

And there are men who embrace destiny. And do not show their fear.

Near a burning village, a family flees.

These are the ones that change the world forever.

2/13/2012 #4
xXShikigamiXx

(Thanks for including most of us in that intro.)

Kirkwall, the City of Chains. Long has it stood as a reminder of how powerful and far the Tevinter Imperium had reached. Where slaves came from all over to work the quarries and rituals in blood be performed. Where shadows whisper in the darkness and the souls of the dead still lingered within the earth. It was here where it all began; the many destinies of people who were strangers to one another collided.

It was here where the legend of Champion was born.

2/13/2012 #5
Jack of Blade's Daughter

(You're most welcome.)

Hank sighed as he ventured farther into the gallows, wanting to make sure none of his men harassed the refugees of slaves in the gallows. Seeing that this was already happening to some poor women, he quickly made his way over to them.

2/13/2012 #6
xXShikigamiXx

(Poor Rush, doomed to be forgotten.)

Rush moved swiftly and quietly through the crowd of people milling about the Hightown market. His hood was up and concealed his upper face, barely covering the tip of his nose. It was just another day in this city, horrible as it could be.

2/13/2012 #7
101Dumbbrunette

(Jake you are implying my character right? I kind of feel stupid...)

"Please let me go. I have to get back." Annabella pleaded with the men bothering her.

2/14/2012 #8
Jack of Blade's Daughter

The lead man shook his head, "No way. Me and the boys just wanted a little fu-" he said, before Hank knocked him out with a quick jab at the back of his head.

2/14/2012 #9
101Dumbbrunette

Annabella jumped a little in surprise. She wasn't expecting to be rescued so soon. "Thank you meser." Anabella bowed.

2/14/2012 #10
Jack of Blade's Daughter

The other thiefs, wether from Hank's glare or their leader, ran away rather quickly. Hank himself put a hand on her shoulder and looked her over for any signs of abuse.

2/14/2012 #11
101Dumbbrunette

Annabella's collar gave off a faint glow. She gave a big smiled and jumped on to Hank giving a huge hug.

2/14/2012 #12
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Hank stiffened at that moment, before he looked down at her with a raised eyebrow, his expression still stone blank.

2/14/2012 #13
101Dumbbrunette

Annabella looked up at him with a huge smile and said while pointing to her collar, "I'm yours."

2/14/2012 . Edited 2/14/2012 #14
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Hank grunted, gently picking her off of him, his hands still on her shoulders. 'A slave girl. And a magically bound one too.' he thought to himself, before he grunted again, gesturing for her to follow him as he walked down to a secret path to the underworld, and more specifically his underground estate.

2/14/2012 #15
101Dumbbrunette

Annabella nodded and hugged his arm. "I'm Annabella."

2/14/2012 #16
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Hank grunted again, before he simply pointed at a small sign embedded into the ground, right in front of a giant mansion under the city. It read, 'Hank's Estate.'

2/14/2012 #17
101Dumbbrunette

"Master Hank..." Annabella said to test the sound of it then smiled.

2/14/2012 #18
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Hank groaned, "Not a slave. A servant." he stated, his voice hoarse and deep, before he opened the doors to the estate, to a spotless pearl-white hallway.

2/14/2012 #19
101Dumbbrunette

Annabella shurged, "Of course Master Hank."

When Annabella saw the hallway, she loved it. "It's beautiful."

2/14/2012 #20
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Hank didn't say anything, of course, and just continued down the hallway, passing several doors on the left and right, one specific door that was made of iron, and had over a thousand chains and locks all over it. Hank then stopped in front of a specific door, one two doors away from the iron one, with a insignia embedded into the door.

Hank just pointed at the door, then her, indicating it was her room.

(The insignia is what you want it to be 101-chan since it's her room)

2/14/2012 #21
shadowtune

Marian Hawke rubbed her muscles which ached from a rough sea voyage. Outside the city gates with no gold or supplies, the feeling of being useless haunted her mind. Her family had no way of getting into the city and her uncle was no where to be seen. Already the crowd grated on her frayed nerves, as she once again failed to convince a guard that she had family in the walls.

2/14/2012 #22
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Hank was now standing in the shadows of the Gallows, watching as all the refugees flooded into the city, with fleeting hope as they were denied entry.

Hank was only here because he thought there might be some possible candidates for the thieves guild, and then his eyes landed on her. A woman, relatively young, and she looked like a woman who could definitely manage her own in a fight. As such, Hank made his way to her without a word.

2/14/2012 #23
101Dumbbrunette

(Can the igsinia be a rose if it's all right will you.)

Annabella explored the estate during Hank's absence. She was begining to familerize herself with the new estate.

2/14/2012 #24
shadowtune

As soon as Hank came within arm's length, Hawke whipped out the dagger hidden in her belt and pointed it close to his throat. When approaching people came too close, she didn't much appreciate it. "And you are?" She asked, her voice for the most part even.

2/14/2012 #25
Jack of Blade's Daughter

(But of course. It is your Oc's room remember? Hank will allow any customization to a servant's room, as long as they do not threaten him or ever. EVER go in that iron doored room. EVER!)

Hank did not answer, and instead pulled out a small note from his sleeve, handing it to her, before he punched the underside of her wrist and yanked the dagger out of her now loose hand, disarming her.

2/14/2012 . Edited 2/14/2012 #26
101Dumbbrunette

(Annabella won't. She knows her place.)

"Perhaps Master Hank will let me put flowers in here." Annabella said to herself, "I'll ask him when he gets back."

2/14/2012 #27
shadowtune

Marian whistled impressed at the display of this stranger's skill. Perhaps her lucky say travelled coming closer than she realized. Opening the note, she read the words scrawled inside.

2/14/2012 #28
Jack of Blade's Daughter

"It appears you are having trouble getting into the city Lady Hawke. Yes I know of you, and your pitiful Uncle Gamlen. I might have a way to get you in. A favor for a favor, sounds fair yes?" the note read.

Hank then handed Marian her dagger back.

2/14/2012 #29
shadowtune

"Alright then, silent guy. What favor are you proposing?" Hawke asked, putting her dagger back into her belt making it disappear within the folds of fabric.

2/14/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xXShikigamiXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member