Kowalla Corner
An "Against The Wall" forum for fans to post topics, share memories, and keep the IA spirit alive! No Lifetime cancellations to be found here! Play nice and enjoy! :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Because you can't talk about this show without asking th question. :) Discuss here your theories on who Abby may have picked in the finale and who was the best man to make it long term with the wildest relationship Kowalski sibling. Personally, I think it was Brody; they did after all use the international Brody booty call sign of "Hey, I need to see you" and plus, Brody just seemed to me to be the best long term solution for Abby. He loved her, he never gave up on her, he always respect her wishes in the relationship and he risked his career a time or two for her and her family...not to mention he had quite the perfect haircut. ;) John Brody might not have been Brian Urlacher but outside of that physical fact, he was the perfect man for Abby to share her love with and make it in the long run. :)
2/13/2012 #1

I was Team Danny for about 12 episodes. The only time I so much as looked the other way was when John Brody showed up at the door in a tuxedo. Dear God... =D

But for all of my wishful-thinking, I think Abby would have chosen Brody. It's a logisitcs thing. If she hadn't have chosen him, the fans would have rioted. I think Danny could have still played the game, though, maybe trying to make Abby see the "error" of her ways, but it'd probably be fruitless until about the third season. =p

2/14/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: SpencerFan
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member