GTA 2: Back and Better!
Missing the Classic GTA Games? Well come to here for GTA 2! You can be a Gangster, a Civilian or even a Police Officer! Just follow some Rules and you'll be remembering all the good times of 1999 for GTA!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
MustardOfDoom27

1. No Flaming

2. No l33t speak!

3. If you are in a Gang, you drive there Gang Cars

4. Be realistic about this, one unarmed guy will NOT be able to take out a Death Squad!

5. If you work for the Police and are a Traitor for the Gang and are found out, you will either be tortured or killed unless you kill the Person whose found out(That leads to the next rule)

6. You need EXPRESS Permission to kill a Major Character.

7. To be less of a J***, I'm going to be less agressive with Rule 3 and if you are a higher rank in the Paritular Gang (Lieutenant is highest without Permission) you can drive either a unique Colour Gang Car (Say a Black Dementia [Which is normally bright green]) or your own Car (As long as it isn't another Gang's car)

8. If any rule but Rule 3 and 7 (Since I said I'll go easy on them) you will get a Warning, break it two more times, your booted out and your Character can be killed by others.

2/14/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: MustardOfDoom27
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member