A Fallen Roleplay :D
the title says it. it's a roleplay on the Fallen novels. original & new characters :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
dee87

Name: (first, middle, last)

Race: (fallen angel, demon, human, etc.)

Appearance: (if you have a link, go ahead & put it..)

Personality:

Short Bio:

the rest of this is optional. you don't have to do it, but it's good to have (:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Dating:

Wing Color:

Other:

i have a feeling i forgot something so that's why i put the "Other" thing...

2/15/2012 . Edited by TheWiseOwlIsWise, 2/26/2012 #1
The Extreme Daredevil

Name: Lucas van Hellsing

Race: Angel

Appearance: 6 ft. 3 tall, mid-long raven black hair, light blue eyes, pretty much a rocker type of guy, extremely muscular, has a skull sleeve tattoo covering his entire left arm and a black and red dragon sleeve tattoo covering his entire right arm

Personality: Sadistic, sarcastic, funny, charismatic

Short Bio: Lucas was sent by God to watch over the fallen angels, develops feelings for Arriane

Dislikes: Everything in hell

Strenghts: Confidence, incredibly experienced in fighting, extremely powerful

Weaknesses: Unknown

Dating: Arriane if possible

of course you're aprroved by :Dee

2/15/2012 . Edited by dee87, 2/15/2012 #2
The Ashen Leaf

Name: Mercedes Faria

Race: (fallen angel, demon, human, etc.): Fallen Angel

Appearance: Long, cherry red hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She's about 5'6" and has sapphire blue eyes. She is very pale compared to most people. On her back she has a large and beautiful Yin Yang tattoo with a dragon surrounding it.

Personality: Very protective of the people she loves and will do almost anything to keep them happy. She tends to be a little strange, but is loyal and happy for the most part.

Short Bio: Mercedes was one of the angels who had almost sided with Hell, and therefore has the sun tattoo on the back of her neck, even though she is still neutral. While she was in Heaven, she had fallen in love with Cam. Friends with Arriane and Roland.

Likes: Cam, art, music, people, parties, and being alone sometimes to.

Dislikes: Arguing.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Dating: Cam.

Other:

approved by :Dee

2/15/2012 . Edited by dee87, 2/15/2012 #3
dee87

Name: Amy

Race: Nephilim

Appearance: long, curly light brown hair; creamy pale skin; 5 feet, 5 inches; light green eyes. http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr2csyrL281r15fovo1_500.jpg

Personality: quiet at first, smart, sarcastic, short-fused, bold, good actress, kind, generous, friendly, painfully honest, perceptive, somewhat paranoid, has a dark side (with cookies & coffee :D)

Short Bio:

She believes she was born to a wealthy family. Her mother died shortly after her seventh birthday. Her father died on her 13th birthday, after remarrying to a gold-digging whore. She spent her life in different boarding schools around the world. She was sent to Sword & Cross for drug possession.

What really happened was that Annabelle (Arriane's older sister) had an affair with a human and ended up pregnant. She gave Amy away as a baby to a wealthy couple who could not have kids. From there on, it's real.

Dislikes: being lied to, being used, being ignored, being ratted out, being hurt...

Strengths: she's a fast runner; has lots of sneakiness and stealth; good at making quick escapes.

Weaknesses: very ticklish; trust issues.

Dating: no one yet

Other: she picked up a slight British accent; she keeps a black cat named Shadow :D

approved by.. me? .-.

2/17/2012 . Edited 2/20/2012 #4
Aphroditethatsme

Name: Angelica Grigori

Race: Angel (not fallen yet)

Appearance: Blond hair all the way down to her knees, white wings, blue very innocent eyes, very beautiful.

Personality: kind, fun, easy going, devoted to god

Short Bio: She is one of the highest angels still left in heaven, and wants it to stay this way, she is now a menssenger for the angels and the fallen, so she has to come to earth from time to time.

Dislikes: the killing of another angel

Dating: isn't allowed to since she is not yet fallen

Thanks for approveing

2/18/2012 . Edited 2/18/2012 #5
TheWiseOwlIsWise

Name: Zoe Elizabeth Watson

Race: Fallen Angel

Appearance: Mouse brown hair with hints of red and gold, brown eyes, petite frame, around 5" 3...

Personality:, crazy once you get to know her, badass

Short Bio: Being the goody two shoes of the Angels, she hardly ever got into trouble until she met a demon who convinced her to fall....from then on she became a fallen angel.. and became more badass and she sided with Hell

Likes: drawing, playing the guitar, being on her own, causing trouble, wearing high heels to make her look tall...

Dislikes: anyone who calls her evil...

Dating:

Wing Colour: Black with orange tips..

Approved by FantasyBloomed (Maggz)

2/18/2012 . Edited 2/26/2012 #6
ItsNothingToDoWithYou

Name: Elizabeth Tein

Race: Fallen Angel- kinda demon

Appearance: Blonde hair with peircing bright blue eyes and a tattoo of a heart on the right side of her chest http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=pretty+blonde+girl+with+blue+eyes&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=-h_ZCRldKUUSDM:&imgrefurl=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/heartbreak-high-open-accepting/t.58049501_16/&docid=DeAjVmqWbcQo5M&imgurl=http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/408940d27af7f9a417f34f528e77db5c/http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz311/XxCutedEvilLivesForAnimexX/Pretty-Emo-girl-emo-girls-7443226-3.jpg&w=330&h=438&ei=KBJAT5nfDqjT0QXt5rCPDw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=340&sig=113296883984375671437&page=1&tbnh=153&tbnw=115&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=0CEsQrQMwAg&tx=76&ty=130

Personality: She is quite cold hearted and flirty with people though as she does care what people think and who she hurts

Short Bio: Elizabeth left Heaven and and went to Swords and Crosses and has been there ever since. Not much is really known about her and she doesnt really talk to many humans or other fallen angel which makes her a mystery

Dislikes: People asking loads of questions

Strengths: She can figure things out on whats goign on quickly and can get information out of peope

Weaknesses: WHen people figure out her past

Other: dunno?

Approved by FallenAngelofMidnight

2/18/2012 . Edited by TheWiseOwlIsWise, 2/18/2012 #7
The Extreme Daredevil

Name: Brian Elwin Haner Jr.

Nickname: Synyster Gates or Syn for short

Race: Nephilim

Appearance: http://www.flickr.com/photos/a7xangel18/3777516706/

Personality: Short tempered, funny, sarcastic, down-to-earth guy

Short Bio: Brian or Synyster Gates or Syn as he prefers to be called was born to Brian Elwin Haner Sr. and an unnamed fallen angel. He got transferred to Sword & Cross because of his temper. He is an excellent guitar player

Dislikes: School and teachers

Strengths: Increased speed and strenght and also can read minds

Weaknesses: Short tempered

Dating: Currently single

AWESOME!!! approved by :Dee

2/19/2012 . Edited by dee87, 2/19/2012 #8
FindDani

Name: Hera Alexander

Nickname(s):Greek

Race: Human,Greek

Appearance: pale skin, blue/grey eyes, dark brown/black hair http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2566697/

Personality: Smart, sarcastic and nosy

Short bio: A nosy human a S&C, suspicious of the people on the advanced program, a little physic-know liars.

Like: partying, singing, laughing.

Dislikes: Liars has a phobia of tomatoes.

Strengths: detects liars

Weakness: too curious.

Dating: a single pringle :p

Approved by FantasyBloomed (Maggz)

2/19/2012 . Edited by The Ashen Leaf, 2/19/2012 #9
ItsNothingToDoWithYou

Name: Zane Simmons

Race: Fallen Angel

Apperance: Bright green eyes, pale skin and brown ruffed hair with a few freckles on his face

Personality: Depends who he's with... if with friends is friendly and kind, but is quite shy so doesnt know many people. He likes to keep to himself but is welcome to people coming over. If someone gets him mad is not someone to be messed with though....

Short Bio: Fell in love with another angel in heaven, but knew they couldnt be together, he then did terrible things, makign him fall and come to sword and cross. He doesnt trust easily, not himself or of others which is why he prefers to be on his own, afraid of what he could do if he came tooo close to anyone again

Hates: Players or bright colours

Strenghts: Strong personality and cares a lot

Weakness: afraid of getting to close to anyone in case of what he does

Dating: Single

Approved by FallenAngelofMidnight

2/22/2012 . Edited by TheWiseOwlIsWise, 2/22/2012 #10
EmoKiss

Name: Monica Kira Kyda Morgenstern

Race: Nephilm (Lucifer's daughter!)

Apperance: Long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. Gives of an emo vibe on first glance

Personality: Dark, gloomy, anti-social, problematic, hot-headed...unless she's with friends. Then she's sweet, kind selfless and helpful.

Short Bio: She;s the devil's daughter and has been taught to hate God and anything related to heaven. She went to Sword and Cross after getting kicked out of her other military and reform schools and attempting suicide. As soon as she arrived at Sword and Cross she fell in love with Cam and felt like she knew him somehow. She got over him when she learned he was in love with Mercedes.

Hates: Preppy people

Strengths: Her dedication to friends

Weakness: She pulls away from eveyone

Dating: single

2/22/2012 . Edited by dee87, 2/23/2012 #11
dee87

um... um... there's another girl whose OC is already dating Cam... ._. ....

2/22/2012 #12
EmoKiss

...damn. She likes Cam but looses intrest in him. Anyone else can date her if they want...she would never steal another girl's guy.

Is that good?

2/23/2012 #13
Dusty319

Name: Dustin Jayy Turner

Race: Mortal

Apperance: Spikey green hair and bright purple

Personality: Outgoing and crazy. Can always find good in someone.

Short Bio: He comes from a family that is obsessed with fitting in but got kicked out after he started acting what they call different. Feels like he has no one, except his best friend Monica.

Dislikes: Bullies, getting made fun of, people who exclude others

Strengths: Not really caring about people's comments, devotion, liking everyone

Weaknesses: Not really any

Dating: No one.

2/26/2012 . Edited by dee87, 2/26/2012 #14
Xx.Perfectly.Alone.xX

Name: (first, middle, last) Charlotte 'Charlie' Dawson

Race: (fallen angel, demon, human, etc.) Fallen Angel. Neutral

Appearance: (if you have a link, go ahead & put it..) http://myemohairstyles.com/images/emo%20girl%20highlights.jpg

Personality: She's happy and bubbly, sarcastic even. She can be shy sometimes, or when you first met her she can come off as shy. If you get her mad, sad, or upset, she'll ignore you.

Short Bio: She fell sometime when they started the war. She stands by herself, doesn't join angels or demons or outcasts. She'll help them whenever, but she won't join their sides.

Likes: Singing, sketching, listening to music, reading, writing poetry.

Dislikes: Bossy people, people who brag a lot.

Strengths: Her speed. And smarts.

Weaknesses: Not knowing what she's doing or where she's going. (Like being blinded)

Dating: ROLAND!!!

Wing Color: White-ish-Gray-ish

Other: Hey eyes change color from green, to hazel, to brown.

And can I play Molly?

2/29/2012 . Edited by dee87, 4/7/2012 #15
dee87

um... another character is already dating Roland... everything else is fine. can i just change that part?

3/7/2012 #16
Xx.Perfectly.Alone.xX

Sure, she can date anyone at all.

3/7/2012 #17
dee87

so sorry. i thought i had already approved it xP

4/7/2012 #18
GreekCrazyGirl

Name: Constantina Sophia Night

Race: (fallen angel, demon, human, etc.)Fallen angel

Appearance: (if you have a link, go ahead & put it..)http://www.google.gr/imgres?hl=el&gbv=2&biw=1024&bih=485&tbm=isch&tbnid=arj1eChNLJqaFM:&imgrefurl=http://girlssssdiary.blogspot.com/2011_04_01_archive.html&docid=X_ln3gIOJGIfSM&imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BXUDwW7PdAA/TZydE6b0nsI/AAAAAAAAAM0/zFpFC143Wus/s1600/Miss-Mosh-girl-sexy-face-cute-angel-beautiful-blonde-amazing-women-pretty_large.jpg&w=470&h=550&ei=9Y2eT5yeBtPW8QOXxPWDDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=94&vpy=112&dur=559&hovh=243&hovw=207&tx=139&ty=137&sig=117570834507504387823&page=1&tbnh=126&tbnw=115&start=0&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:61

Personality:She is loyal to her friends.doesn't like traitors and doesn't give easily second chances.She is polite and she love to flirt with boys

Short Bio:She was in love with a human.this is why she fell from the heaven but he batray her.she started travelling with the others(cam ,daniel)and helping daniel with luce

Likes:Her friends,swimming,reading,flying,dancing and singing

Dislikes:traitors and Lucifer

Strengths:She can control water and air

Weaknesses:her friends

Dating:noone yet

Wing Color:Silver with purple on the edges

Other:-

4/30/2012 . Edited by dee87, 5/13/2012 #19
KissMyBassSutcliffe
Name: (first, middle, last) Angel (Halo is her nickname) Anita Stone Race: (fallen angel, demon, human, etc.) Demon Age: .... unknown Appearance: (if you have a link, go ahead & put it..) http://ideagirlconsulting.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/nastia-chenchik-black-white-wavy-hair-model-pic.jpg?w=533 Personality: very self conscious. doesn't easily trust because she's afraid of being hurt. Short Bio: loves her leather jacket, combat boots, and motorcycle! the rest of this is optional. you don't have to do it, but it's good to have (: Likes: Dark colors, the woods, swimming, drawing, and reading. also a pyro. Dislikes: bright things, and seeing other couples because she has never been aske out. Strengths: is not easily frustrated but very good with her hands. can control fire with her mind. Weaknesses: When people attack her emotionally. Dating:Well she liked Cam. which I find unfair that people can choose to date other people's characters. I mean can't they choose on there own so everyone has a fair chance? :( not just be called? Wing Color: Black, with flecks and streaks of crimson and gold. Other: .....
6/22/2012 #20
KissMyBassSutcliffe
:)
6/22/2012 #21
dee87

aprproved by :Dee

[sorry it took forever :p]

7/10/2012 #22
KissMyBassSutcliffe
it's fine even though I think it's unfair you can choose who u date instead of role playing and swing who they choose so it's fair anyway can Halo date Daniel?
8/9/2012 #23
KissMyBassSutcliffe
it's fine even though I think it's unfair you can choose who u date instead of role playing and swing who they choose so it's fair anyway can Halo date Daniel?
8/9/2012 #24
Alice J. Nightshade

Alice Ariel Silver

Fallen Angel. Originally archangel Ariel but prefers to be called Alice.

Appearance: (if you have a link, go ahead & put it.)

Long blond hair, golden pale, like white gold. Golden green eyes like a cat's. Usually down around her shoulders but sometimes in a braid. Pale, and not very tall. About five feet.

Personality:

Very funny and witty once you get to know her. But she tends to be shy when you first meet because she keeps to the animals more than people

Short Bio:

When Ariel fell she was lost. She chose to stay with animals for most of her stay on earth because she'd been the patron of wild animals. But one day a few hundred years after the fall she'd met a boy named Sebastian who had looked past her beauty and saw her love for the animals that he loved and had fallen in love with her. She fell in love with him and he called her Alice because it meant noble and truth. But she was immortal and he was not and he died, leaving her alone. She's never really been close to people but closer to animals and she tends to be shy when she meets them, but maybe someone will be there to show her the way. Now she tends to go near people but it's not easy, she's just trying to be normal I guess

Dislikes: Mean people, arrogance, and small mindedness. Being trapped or closed in. very claustrophobic.

Strengths: She can work well alone and animals tend to listen to her.

Weaknesses: She can be very shy and that tends to hurt her later on.

Dating: She never really

Wing Color: Silver.

Other: IDK!

Approved by dee87!

8/20/2012 #25
Alice J. Nightshade

Alice Ariel Silver

Fallen Angel. Originally archangel Ariel but prefers to be called Alice.

Appearance: (if you have a link, go ahead & put it.)

Long blond hair, golden pale, like white gold. Golden green eyes like a cat's. Usually down around her shoulders but sometimes in a braid. Pale, and not very tall. About five feet.

Personality:

Very funny and witty once you get to know her. But she tends to be shy when you first meet because she keeps to the animals more than people

Short Bio:

When Ariel fell she was lost. She chose to stay with animals for most of her stay on earth because she'd been the patron of wild animals. But one day a few hundred years after the fall she'd met a boy named Sebastian who had looked past her beauty and saw her love for the animals that he loved and had fallen in love with her. She fell in love with him and he called her Alice because it meant noble and truth. But she was immortal and he was not and he died, leaving her alone. She's never really been close to people but closer to animals and she tends to be shy when she meets them, but maybe someone will be there to show her the way. Now she tends to go near people but it's not easy, she's just trying to be normal I guess

Dislikes: Mean people, arrogance, and small mindedness. Being trapped or closed in. very claustrophobic.

Strengths: She can work well alone and animals tend to listen to her.

Weaknesses: She can be very shy and that tends to hurt her later on.

Dating: She never really

Wing Color: Silver.

Other: IDK!

Approved by dee87!

8/20/2012 #26
VladimirDracula
Name: Dannielle Grigoi Race: fallen angel Age: 17 Appearance: twin sister of Daniel Personality: passive, kind, stong willed Short Bio: exactly like Daniel Likes: her twin Dislikes: demons Strengths: love, flight Weaknesses: her loved ones Dating: Wing Color: white
2/27/2013 #27
Mio the Demon Butler Goddess

Name:Neamh{ne-om} marisita dialdian

Race: (fallen angel, demon, human, etc.)part human part something{idk}

Appearance: (if you have a link, go ahead & put it..)my profile pic

Personality:artistic hot tempered shy

Short Bio:she can see everything she isnt supposed to, and her parents sent her to swords and cross. she sees angel wings even if they arent supposed to be seen right then she can see announcers all that stuff

Dislikes:boys, kids , people

Strengths:mixed martial arts, gymnastics,pressure points

Weaknesses:she is shy so when she is spoke to she freaks and cant talk

Dating:no one she hates boys

Wing Color:one is black one is white

Other:has no friends

5/21/2013 #28
Forum Moderators: dee87 Alice J. Nightshade, The Extreme Daredevil, The Ashen Leaf
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member