Legend of Zelda: Rp and Talk
Seen a lot of these that were dead, so I thought to give a whack at it. Anybody is welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
HowlingDomain

Okay no really powerful characters and we should be fine.

Name:

Species:

Origin:

Appearance:

Abilities:

Weapons:

Other:

2/17/2012 . Edited 2/17/2012 #1
HowlingDomain

Name: Naya

Species: Gerudo

Origin: Gerudo Valley

Appearance: Red hair pulled back into a loose bun, sharp gold eyes. Wears a dark blue midriff halter top with the top half being a dark dusty red. Pants are dark blue and same style as Nabooru(Ocarina of Time.) with the bottoms being sliver. Gloves are dark blue, fingerless and end just before her elbow with the ends being sliver. Shoes are same style as Aveil(Ocarina of Time) and are dark blue.

Abilities: Flexiablity

Weapons: Twin swords

Other: Has a clothe that covers the bottom half of her face that she will wear if needed.

2/17/2012 #2
EnvyGreen

Name: Bronx Mars

Species: Hylian

Origin: Hyrule

Appearance: Oliveblued black hair, a red tunic like Link's, with black underclothes and black boots. No hat.

Abilities: Agility and flexibility

Weapons: A staff

Other: He has heterochromia, meaning one of his eyes is a different colour than the other. one is red and one is blue.

2/18/2012 #3
ShadowKnight2099

Name: Jason Winters

Origin: Mostly mysterious but is a skilled swordsman and archer.

Appearance: about six foot, black hair, blue eyes, wears lightweight, armored suit that coveres him head to toe, leaving just his eyes exposed, the armor is jet black with red highlights on the shoulders, greaves, bracers, and chest plate. Has a long, silver cloak hanging from his shoulders. Has a silver sword belt tied around his waist designed like that of a dragon coiled around his waist with a sword sheathed on each hip, also has a quiver and bow on his back.

Abilities: near superhuman reflexes and aim (simply highly practiced and trained so he's just very, very good. it just seems superhuman to others)

Weapons: twin short swords as well as a long, silver and white longbow.

Other: Usually can be found either on foot or on the back of a coal black stallion named Ebony.

2/19/2012 . Edited 2/19/2012 #4
Lord of Chaos 28
Name: Zane Sky

Origin: a small barely known town that was destroyed a while back

Appearance: Wears a dark purple cloak with hood, covering him completely when standing still, except for his mouth and chin area. Underneath the cloak he wears black pants and boots like link, and a black tunic and chain mail like Link's. Under his hood he has a dark purple sash wrapped around his head, completely blocking his eyes, hair, forehead and all. Only his ears and nose down of his face are visible. Pointy ears like all other Hylians.

Abilities: Dark magic, shooting dark blasts, forming dark walls above around and beneath him for protection and walking over stuff like lava or quicksand. He can bend elements around him into a handleless sword that covers his fore arm and stretches out the normal length of a sword, if he has enough of the element. (I.E water, lava, fire) can also form a sword of darkness if no elements are present.

Weapons: He relies solely on dark magic

Other: N/A

2/19/2012 #5
HowlingDomain

(Both are good by me. Except, Shade if I remember correctly there are no humans, the closest thing is Hylian, which is what Link and Zelda are. Other then that they are good.)

2/19/2012 #6
ShadowKnight2099

(Thanks, didn't know, Phantom Hourglass doesn't state that.)

2/19/2012 #7
Lord of Chaos 28
The people from Ordon have normal ears and are human, aren't they? Or am I wrong and they're also Hylian?
2/19/2012 #8
HowlingDomain

Chaos is right, there are humans, my bad.

2/19/2012 #9
Lord of Chaos 28
Phew, thought my limited knowledge was finally starting to screw up. Looks like I've still got a little while before I say something dead wrong.
2/19/2012 #10
ShadowKnight2099

Well is there any sever difference between Hylian and human beyond minor looks?

2/19/2012 #11
Lord of Chaos 28
(I believe the only difference is Hylians have elf ears (Pointy) and humans have rounded.)
2/19/2012 #12
ShadowKnight2099

(Mkay thanks.)

2/19/2012 #13
Lord of Chaos 28
Name: Jack

Species: Human

Origin: Ordon

Appearance: Wears a blue tunic and chain mail like what Link wore. Grey pants and brown boots like Link's were. Messy blond hair and green eyes.

Abilities: Near perfect aim with a bow and arrow, good with bombs as well.

Weapons: A bomb bag and bow.

2/19/2012 #14
JetravenEx
Name: Melanie Neroxie Age: 15 Gender: Female Species: Human Origin: Ordon Appearance:long Light brown hair, blue eyes. Wears black pants and a black tunic as well as black boots, she will sometimes don a black cloak to conceal herself. She does have black armor stashed away for her later use which covers the majority of her tunic and pants but leaves a mall portion of her arms and legs uncovered. Abilities: sword fighting ability, works well with animals specifically horses, is also very quick and agile. Weapons: cavalry Sword, normal sword, and whip Other: Has one horse that she almost constantly has around her, a light brown mare named Daybreak
2/20/2012 #15
Lord of Chaos 28

(Pretty good, Jet. Wanna RP?)

2/20/2012 #16
JetravenEx
(sure why not)
2/20/2012 #17
Lord of Chaos 28

(Meet ya at the RP topic then)

2/20/2012 #18
Lord of Chaos 28

Name: Carly

Species: Human

Origin: Ordon

Appearance: blonde curly hair that goes to her shoulders. Green eyes. Wears basic Ordon clothes like Ilia does in TP.

Abilities: healing magic

Weapons: N/A

Other: She's Jack's sister

2/20/2012 #19
HowlingDomain

Name: Rina

Species: Zora

Origin: Zora's Domain/Zora's Fountain

Appearance: Same as female Zoras from OoT.

Abilities: Fish like traits.

Weapons: Fins on her arms can sharpen to be used as knives.

2/20/2012 #20
James95

Name: Toris Poniatowski

Species: Human/Sheikah

Appearance: 5'10, slim with some muscle, ear length shaggy brown hair and light blue eyes Wears a grey long sleeved top with the turban of the Sheik as a scarf, black trousers and beige shoes

Abilities: Uses ninja skills but has no official ties to the crown

Weapons: Kunai and chain sword

Other: He likes to meditate but can get very nervous

Name: Ivan Poniatowski

Species: Dragon

Appearance: 6'7 standing height, wingless with red scales, purple eyes and a three foot long tail. He wears a long white scarf on his long neck

Abilities: Great strength and able to breathe fire

Weapons: His tail, claws and fire

Other: He is Toris' adopted baby brother

2/20/2012 . Edited 2/20/2012 #21
HowlingDomain

(First things what game/manga is the golem likes that can survive underwater from? And second, I don't know quite what is happening with the Sheikah as Impa, Sheik, and that one guy from TP are the only ones I've heard of, and if I remember correctly none of them had kids. That sounded better in my head.)

2/20/2012 #22
Lord of Chaos 28
(How on Earth can your charry be Goron/Human? There is no way that a human and Goron could actually have children together, they're way to different)
2/20/2012 #23
James95
(The creatures mentioned are Gorons with their inability to drown and I pictured Toris being from a Sheikah ancestor who defected from the Sheikah in an attempt to start a new ninja clan. That Chaos is a thing called magical science. I pictured Gannondorf trying to make a champion with great strength and cunning but as.the experiment was a failure Ivan was left to die as a baby but was rescued by Toris' family)
2/20/2012 . Edited 2/20/2012 #24
HowlingDomain

(No with the experimenting. Sorry, but I can't see Ganondorf doing that. He would relay on his own power then try to creating a champion.)

2/20/2012 #25
James95
(Okay, understandable. How about an idea that Ganondorf wanted to create strong henchmen using his magic and Ivan was the runt who was discarded?)
2/20/2012 #26
EnvyGreen

(I doubt anywhere in the Zelda universe would get the tech to conduct such an experiment.)

2/20/2012 #27
Lord of Chaos 28
(That doesn't sound very Ganon to me.)
2/20/2012 #28
James95
(Alchemy and magic envy. I kind of saw Ganon as a man who would be slightly narcisstic and would play with whatever god's designs of life to assert his power)
2/20/2012 . Edited 2/20/2012 #29
HowlingDomain

(Ganondorf would use his own strength not create a henchman to do it for him. He prides himself in that.)

2/20/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: HowlingDomain
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member