Legend of Zelda: Rp and Talk
Seen a lot of these that were dead, so I thought to give a whack at it. Anybody is welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
HowlingDomain

(Yeah.)

2/18/2012 #1
chaos in the sky
(So this is the normal RP without SS world, right?)
2/19/2012 #2
HowlingDomain

(Right.)

2/19/2012 #3
chaos in the sky
(Yosh, I think we should do a quick guard VS. ganon thing, then Timeskip a year or two of him being in control and our OCs reaching the age we pit them at, sound good?)
2/19/2012 #4
HowlingDomain

(Sounds good to me.)

2/19/2012 #5
chaos in the sky
(Alright, let's see, Ganon storms castle, enters throne where King and Queen are, fight, kills royalty, Zelda flees, how old is Zelda by the way? I assume she's like 17 to 20?)

The elite guards got in front of the King and Queen, who were on their thrones, Aiming their spears at the doors for the oncoming Ganondorf.

2/19/2012 #6
HowlingDomain

(18 I think.)

Ganondorf stood outside the doors, before lifting a hand and sending a blast of magic, strong enough to send the doors flying.

2/19/2012 #7
chaos in the sky
The doors fell off the hinges, landing a little in front of the elite guard, as they threw their spears, about twenty sailing for Ganondorf.
2/19/2012 #8
HowlingDomain

Ganondorf summoned a fire attack similar to Din's Fire, which destroyed the spears, and he began walking forward.

2/19/2012 #9
chaos in the sky
Eight of the guards charged forward, pulling out swords to attack Ganondorf,
2/19/2012 #10
HowlingDomain

Ganondorf pulled out his sword, and slashed the guards down, continuing to walk toward the King and Queen.

2/19/2012 #11
chaos in the sky
Six more charged him with swords, as the other six shot at him with arrows.
2/19/2012 #12
HowlingDomain

Ganondorf slashed down the soldiers, before sending blasts of magic at the archers.

2/19/2012 #13
chaos in the sky
The men all fell facedown, dead.

The King stood, pulling out a sword, "Leave this place Ganondorf. You've already brought enough ill will to your future, leave before you further condemn yourself."

2/19/2012 #14
HowlingDomain

Ganondorf smirked, "You'll be the one leaving old man." He held up his hand and sent a blast of magic at the King.

2/19/2012 #15
ShadowKnight2099

(Me: *eats popcorn* man I have to get a consol Zelda game sometime down the line...

Jason: *steals popcorn* shaddup I'm watching the killing)

2/19/2012 #16
chaos in the sky
(I recommend SS, I really liked it. It isn't as complicated as TP is, but it's still quite difficult.)

The King's sword glowed white, as he blocked the blast, "I'm not just some weakling who fed off his heritage, I'm a warrior as well. Far stronger than the guards you've faced."

Meanwhile the Queen slid through a secret passage behind the thrones, heading toward her 16 year old daughters room (When we Timeskip it'll be two years, so shell be 18, that work?)

2/19/2012 #17
HowlingDomain

(I would recommend OoT, and you can get it for the Wii on those download thingys.)

"Let's see you prove it then." Ganondorf said, readying his sword.

"Mother?" Zelda asked stepping toward the door of her room. (Yeah it works.)

2/19/2012 #18
chaos in the sky
The queen stepped in the room, locking the door behind her, "Zelda, sweetie, you must leave, quickly. We're under attack, and I'm not sure how long your Father can last. If worse comes to worse, you need to be long gone."

The King snarled, rushing Ganondorf.

2/19/2012 #19
ShadowKnight2099

(thanks guys, *is also checking awesome site called Gamefly*)

2/19/2012 #20
HowlingDomain

Zelda nodded reluctianly, "I understand."

Ganondorf waited before the King to come close, before slashing his sword downwards.

2/19/2012 #21
chaos in the sky
The King parried the attack with his sword, shooting a blast of light into Ganon's chest, "Users of darkness like you are not permitted here!"

The Queen smiled, "Good luck, Zelda. I have to go help you farther. Make sure you are unrecognizable, and leave through the royal tunnel so no one wil, follow you. Okay?"

2/19/2012 #22
HowlingDomain

"Yes Mother." Zelda said.

The light blast forced Ganondorf back a few feet, before he responded with a blast of magic.

2/19/2012 #23
chaos in the sky
The Queen hugged Zelda, then turned and left.

The king blocked with his sword, skidding back a few feet, before slashing his sword at Ganondorf, a blade of light energy flying at him.

2/19/2012 #24
HowlingDomain

Zelda quickly got a cloak before heading through the tunnel.

Ganondorf slashed his swords, sending the blast back at the King. (Dead Man's Volley! sorry that was random.)

2/19/2012 #25
chaos in the sky
(As if ni ety percent of the stuff we say/do isn't random)

The attack slashed the King's chest, throwing him back as he dropped his sword, clutching the bleeding tear on his chest.

2/19/2012 #26
HowlingDomain

"Say goodbye old man." Ganondorf said, walking forward before bringing his sword down toward the King.

2/19/2012 #27
ShadowKnight2099

(Yeah... I think the total is about 99.99999999

~~~~Ten minutes and a quadrillion '9's later~~~

999999% random on the rps is random)

2/19/2012 #28
chaos in the sky
(Nice counting skills Shade)

The King caoughed up blood as the sword pierced his heart, killing him.

Then the Queen shot a blast of light at Ganondorf from the side.

2/19/2012 #29
ShadowKnight2099

(*bows* thank you)

2/19/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: HowlingDomain
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member