The Outsiders playlist challenge!
Here is my past and present playlist challenge! I give you ten songs, you give me ten awesome one shots. There is first,second and third place depending on the numbers. Do you except the challenge?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Poll
What type of story should I write next?
1 twilight
2 none of theses
3 The outsiders
4 mortal insterments
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
mylobear
Introduction Are you ready for the PAST TO PRESENT PLAYLIST CHALLENGEL? Well I hope so because where just about to start!
3/27/2012 #1
mylobear
RULES: I am going to give you ten song: some from the past some from the present and some you might of never heard( that's what youtubes for:) your job is to write a one shot for each song about anything that the song makes you think of involving the outsiders. 1. Can be as long or short as you like 2. Please post here to let me know you are pratisapating 3. Post your story's under the outsiders in the story part( not this forum) and make sure that you put some where in the summary that this is part of the past and present playlist challenge. Now if you have anyquestion pm me:) And without a futher ado, your songs!!!!
3/27/2012 #2
mylobear
Your songs are( drum roll please...) She's a rebel- green day Don't stop- foster the people Friday I'm in love.-the cure Headlines- drake Raise your glass-pink I've got a hangover- Taio Cruz   Starships- Nicki minaj Runaway- Arvil lavigne We R who we R- ke$ah Paradise-cold play Good luck and I'm excited to see what you came up with:) Also there will be a winner for the best " overall set of stories" So.... May the odds be ever in your favor. ( yaya I know hunger games... What ev's:)
3/27/2012 . Edited 3/27/2012 #3
thebutterfliesarewilting

I suppose I could try. I'll do the best I can, but it may take a while. I do have a question, though. Do we have to include the lyrics in the story, or is that a choice?

4/30/2012 #4
LaughingLadybug

Good Luck! I hope you win!

5/1/2012 #5
thebutterfliesarewilting

I posted one for Shes a Rebel. It's called Rebellion. I don't know when I 'll post the other ones, or even when I write them...

5/2/2012 #6
LaughingLadybug

I'll have to check it out.

5/2/2012 #7
thebutterfliesarewilting

I posted another one for Starships by Nicki Minaj. It's called UFO's.

5/3/2012 #8
LaughingLadybug

Neat.

5/3/2012 #9
thebutterfliesarewilting

I got one up for Paradise, called Paradise.

5/5/2012 #10
badass-trio-lovers

Hey! I want to participate! Can I?

6/1/2012 #11
LaughingLadybug

I have completed the past and present playlist challenge :)

8/23/2012 #12
Forum Moderators: mylobear
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member