The Dal
A small edge of cyberspace to discuss episodes, characters, and the general craziness that is Lost Girl.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Hey guys, just a super huge Lost Girl fan here(like im sure most of are)! It came to my attention today that alot of you probably haven't seen all of season 2 yet, though it is totally available to watch! I'm not sure how many of you know that this show originally aired in Canada, so everyone up there has already seen all the episodes! Which means they have put them all out on the great sphere of the World Wide Web! lol The site i used was watchseries(google it)! When you get there just find Lost Girl, they have ALL the episodes! And for those of you who might not be familiar to watching shows online, there will be MANY links available for each episode. I suggest using Putlocker, Sockshare, or Gorillavid! They tend to work the best. Anyways, i thought you guys might wanna know! :D

5/30/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Sci F.I. Warper
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member