The Apex RP Forum
The events that took place in Seatle weren't an isolated case. More and more changed people are appearing every day. Create an OC and join in on the story of the few, that are the apex
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
idc chan

"An hour by flight, walking or driving? And which direction gets us back to the city?" Allie asked Carleena. She looked towards TJ and smiled a little shyly. "Are you looking for him too?" she asked.

2/26/2012 #61
TheArtofAngels

"that way," Carleen said, pointing in the direction of the city.

2/26/2012 #62
AzuraNoir
Aria got back onto the main road and before she knew it was in the heart of the city. She followed her gps to her hotel, and after parking in a parking garage, Aria checked in and got everything situated. Her stomach growled, reminding her that she hadn't eaten since she left her house hours ago. So Aria went out on the town, looking for a nice place to eat.
2/26/2012 #63
LetsGoDancing17

Briana landed on the ground with a loud thud, her eyes shutting tightly upon the impact. She groaned as she sat up, looking up at the tree. At least she got higher than she did the day before. She felt her nose run, blood running down to her lips, leaving a rusty taste in her mouth as she pressed her hand over her nose to stop it. She stood, brushing the dirt from her hands as she wiped the blood away from her nose.

"That wasn't a bad go." Ben spoke up from behind her, Briana having forgotten that he was there for a few moments. She pulled her hand away from her nose, looking down at the blood.

"I wish these nose bleeds would stop." she stated, moving away from the tree and glanced up at Ben.

"If you didn't have them, you probably would kill yourself trying to master the flying." Ben muttered, Briana narrowed her eyes at him slightly. A small rock flung his way, Ben blocking it as he looked down at her.

"Don't throw things at me, you're not five anymore."

2/26/2012 #64
BusFullOfLlamas

"I would normaly fly up there and see how far the walk would be for you, I don't want to risk losing anymore blood." TJ said, once again pointing to his blood covered form.

2/26/2012 #65
idc chan

Allie smiled. "Thanks. I'm used to walking, as long as I get there by dark. I'd much rather be in the city after dark than the woods. People I know how to handle. Wild animals and more importantly, crappy weather? That's way less cool. You guys can walk along with me if you want. Carleena are you gonna be okay to get home?" Allie worried about the younger girl being left by herself, but figured she could probably just fly away from any real trouble.

2/26/2012 #66
TheArtofAngels

"I should get going," Carleen said, getting up.

2/27/2012 #67
BusFullOfLlamas

Terroja nodded, agreeing with Carleen. "Yeah, we shouldn't have you out too late, you are only... how old are you?" He said, looking at the younger girl.

2/27/2012 #68
TheArtofAngels

"Eleven," Carleen said.

2/27/2012 #69
BusFullOfLlamas

Terroja's eyes widened. "Wow!" He said, before a thought struck him, he owed his life to someone less than half his age! He smirked a little, which turned into a grin, that soon became a barking laugh. After he calmed down a little he said to them, "I thinm you're better at flying to me!"

2/27/2012 #70
NormalityIsNonexistent

(Ummm, Just going to jump in here.)

Danny had just settled into her new home in Seattle. It was different from Tennessee, but she could get used to it. She decided to go for a walk in the woods behind her aunt's house. She was not expecting to find a group of people out there.

2/27/2012 #71
TheArtofAngels

Carleen shrugged. "Maybe."

2/27/2012 #72
NormalityIsNonexistent

"Umm, who are y'all," Danielle asked as she entered the groups line of site.I must look like an idiot. Why do I always pick awkward moments to show up at?

2/27/2012 . Edited 2/27/2012 #73
BusFullOfLlamas

Terroja was surprized when yet another person walked towards the small group. "No-one," He started, "Just some hikers." He finished his lie, vaguely recognizing the accent the new arrival seemed to have. "Who're you?" He asked, before thinking to himself, 'And how did she find us if we're a mile outside of the city?'

2/27/2012 #74
idc chan

"Oh wow," Allie realized the girl was younger even than her youngest sister. Still, she knew kids could be pretty resilient. She glanced towards the new person and gave her a smile. "Hi, you get lost too? These guys were helping be find my way back to town. The trails can be a little confusing."

2/27/2012 #75
BusFullOfLlamas

Terroja watched Allie interact with the new girl. He hoped in vain that the girl didn't notice the blood that covered his cloths. He nodded weakly, agreeing with what Allie said. A nervous smile on plastered on his face.

2/27/2012 . Edited 2/27/2012 #76
Dragon Fairies

Soto loved walking in the woods best. That was his opinion after a year of backpacking across America, his dog Judge agreed, she was always so much calmer out in the wide open spaces. So being able to feel the clear wind against his face and his dog loping contentedly next to him as he traversed the forest toward what he hoped was Seattle, was the best. He was so much more relaxed now, and he was loving it. Although he still didn't talk much, he did when he had to, getting those temporary little jobs here and there.

There was still a problem with his barrier. He couldn't touch anyone or thing, except Judge. He was glad he brought her. Soto smiled and looked down at his white German Sheppard companion. Although taking a look at her she looked more grey, with brown paws. He chuckled.

"You need a bath don't you sweetheart?" She swiveled her hers toward him, then looked off to the left. Soto walked in that direction until her heard talking. He froze by a tree when he could actually see them. He was not prepared at all to come across people in the middle of the forest. He swallowed heavily. He looked to his dog, and she was alert, but not poised to attack. So the people couldn't be hostile. Judge was actually wagging her tail a bit.

Soto knew it would make him seem like a creeper if he just stood there but he couldn't move and he didn't know them. He could only hope they didn't see him.

2/27/2012 #77
BusFullOfLlamas

(Disregard this post, it was a mistske)

2/27/2012 . Edited 2/27/2012 #78
BusFullOfLlamas

After a few moments of awkward silence, Terroja decided to just say something that would make the whole situation less awkward, even if only just. "So," He said, while motioning to the woods arnd him, while keeping his focus on the new girl. "Do you think you could lead us back to the main trail? We are all a little lost."

2/27/2012 #79
Dragon Fairies

Teddy didn't exactly know how or why, but he did know that today would be the day that he found his wayward friend. With only a scant few clouds in the sky and wind whipping at his face as he made his way to the Pacific North West. He could almost feel the Soto he was so close, so he decided to drop into a clearing, not taking measures against someone seeing him. He was just so close and the red head couldn't lose this chance.

After he landed, however, it was a different story altogether. There was a man, a good bit bigger than Teddy, and three girls.

"Whoops..." was all he could say for at that moment.

2/27/2012 #80
BusFullOfLlamas

Terroja's eyes shot wide open when another person literaly fell out of the sky into the midst of the group. He hadn't expected the younger man at all and, as anyone would probably do, he let out a frightened "Ach mein Gott!" A few seconds past as Terroja calmed down enough to say in english, "Seriously!?" He started, somehow with both an annoyed and giddy tone of voice. "Why are there so many of them!?" He thiught out loud to himself.

2/27/2012 #81
idc chan

Allie felt her throat tighten and her palms start to sweat. She smelled the familiar copper tang of blood in her nose and felt something sticky. Her stomach dropped. She tried to yell something at the people around her. She heard something large tearing from the ground and managed to see one of the large trees fly into the air before she crumpled to her knees with a whimper.

2/27/2012 #82
TheArtofAngels

Carleen's phone rang. She ignored it.

2/27/2012 #83
AzuraNoir
(It's so crazy that so many people just happened to be in the woods at the sme time and meet up in the same place. It must be a coincidence.) Aria found a nice little diner that served good burgers and milkshakes. She smiled when the waitress brought her the food she had ordered. But now as she looked down at the fries, onion rings, hamburger, and chocolate milkshake, she felt as if she ordered a little too much.
2/27/2012 #84
BusFullOfLlamas

(Yeah... :/ Thank you for waiting for some interactions.)

Terrroja almost instantly pushed away from the ground when one of the large trees around them shot up into the air. He remained about ten feet up in the air for about a second before he felt a sharp pain rising up through his body. He very quickly fell towards the ground and landed squarely on his back, effectively knocking the wind out of him.

2/27/2012 #85
Dragon Fairies
can some one just delet that? my kindle is no cooperating. sorry.
2/27/2012 #86
BusFullOfLlamas

(Yeah.)

2/27/2012 #87
AzuraNoir
(What time of the year is it?) Aria picked at her food, looking out one of the large glass windows of the diner. She studied the clothes that people wore.
2/28/2012 #88
NormalityIsNonexistent
Danny was lost for words. Some random strangers in the woods had asked who she was. Then, one of them started to fly whilst another knocked down trees. She thought that maybe these people had the same powers as her.
2/28/2012 #89
LetsGoDancing17

"Come on, Briana," Ben sighed, watching as his friend levitated some larger rocks. "You should just give it a rest for today."

Briana looked over at him, a frown on her face. "Yeah, I guess you're right." She dropped the rocks, both of them landing on the ground.

"Come on, we'll go to that diner you like." Ben said, giving her a quick smile. Briana returned it easily, moving ahead of him to where Ben had left his car. The two of them got in it and headed towards the diner. Once they got there, the two of them headed inside and got a table, Briana looking over the menu.

"Bri," Ben called out, holding out a napkin, "your nose."

Briana quickly pressed the napkin against her bleeding nose, glancing around to see if anybody noticed.

2/28/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: BusFullOfLlamas
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member