How To Survive In A Greifing World
This is a Forum for people to post their tactics for surviving a Multiplayer server that lets people kill each other and steal thier stuff. If you have a hardcore server that gives room for no errors, and you are failing, come here for help.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hav0ck

If you find that you are often invaded by evil Griefers and robbers, even murderers you have to learn some ways of trapping and killing them. I find that using a lock-down works. By Crafting an iron door and putting it instead of a wooden one works, but even better when you put about 30 blocks of gravel over it, so if they destroy the door more and more blocks dropped down as they try to break them. Also, TNT traps make the hissing sound so people run away, but now if you add in a noise machine, which is automatically activated note blocks continually making sounds it is easy to prevent them from hearing this!

2/23/2012 #1
World3nder

I have a ceiling of Iron Bars with lava over them, so I can just fall thourgh the iron panes. Most people wont follow me.

2/23/2012 #2
Hav0ck

I find one of the best traps that I use is the Diamond lure. Using Diamond I trap them so they are killed with my death trap that I will later add. Now the best trap to equip this with is the sand drop. This death trap is using piston mechanisms I cover the floor in pressure plates. Every pressure plate activates a place where more and more sand will fall down due to a red stone repeater pushing sand to fill the room. The trick to this is not to run around so much, bt it is hard not to do this when sand is falling.

2/28/2012 #3
World3nder

Something I do, is I place the whole floor with pressure plates, and TNT underneath. So when they walk in the get blown up.

Another thing is I place pressure plates before my door, so when you hit them. Cobblestone shoots out over and behind my door and goes back in. It does that repetitively so you cant walk in. I have a botton that you have to place in a special place to stop the redstone clock that runs the pistons.

2/28/2012 #4
Hav0ck

Well, The funniest thing is a trick troll minecart. You make a minecart that looks like its going to treasure. When the person climbs in they shoot down the track but a detector rail activates a piston that knocks a block out of place. Then the minecart topples into a pit of lava and you can close the piston by employing the use of a temporary lever. My other self invention is the sledge hammer. By the employed use of falling gravel I can imitate the deadly swing of a hammer. The gravel crushes anything beneath it with recycling purposes. Then it locks back into place.

3/4/2012 #5
minecraft dusteoenderman57
what i do is get a sign that says diamonds down here swich my mode to creative dig tell i get to the void and fly back up then swich mode again and set back and wach the darn people die.
3/4/2012 #6
Hav0ck

You have to be stupid to do that. You actually have to use visible bait. Stuff like diamond in the side of a tunnel. If you do that people will go in the tunnel not noticing the pressure plate that activates the falling sand or crusher walls.

3/5/2012 #7
Hav0ck

You have to be stupid to do that. You actually have to use visible bait. Stuff like diamond in the side of a tunnel. If you do that people will go in the tunnel not noticing the pressure plate that activates the falling sand or crusher walls.

3/5/2012 #8
minecraft dusteoenderman57

sorry but it works trust me

3/5/2012 #9
Hav0ck

Ok... I'm making a new section on escaping from murderers and muggers!

3/6/2012 #10
epicn00b

The iron door/gravel trick can unfortunately be bypassed by breaking the iron door, then quickly putting a torch where it was so that the gravel falls onto it and breaks instantly.

2/20/2014 #11
Forum Moderators: World3nder
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member