ShayAliceSapphHatake Hetalia RP
PRIVATE RP/ MODS ONLY
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Shaded Reality

Arthur sighed as he waited for his tea kettle to boil, feeling slightly hungover. He couldn't even really remember what had happened the night before... He frowned, internally telling himself that he'd never drink again.

Yun Hee yawned and rolled out of bed as usual, slamming her fist down on her alarm clock. Standing up and stretching she blinked as she looked in the mirror.

"...WO?!"

(*What)

Nikolai blinked his eyes open at the sunlight streaming in through the open window. He frowned and got up, blinking as he felt... different. He glanced down, eyes widening as he realized... that he was a he instead of a she.

(They should all probably be in the same city or whatever for a world conference or something for convenience...)

6/13/2012 . Edited by Hatake Kai, 6/23/2012 #1
Hatake Kai

(Male!Ireland's name will be Fionn, pronounce 'Fin')

Fionn stretched, head slightly aching from last night excursion at the pub. She smiled remembering Arthur's reaction to America. She rubbed her eyes and stopped, her hand looked weird. She looked at her chest...

"What the bloody hell!!!!!!!" S/he screamed.

_)(*&%$#@!

Aria snuggled into the pillow, waking up. She yawn and went the restroom, eyes barely open. She looked in the mirror

"Che.... Fratello!!!!!!!!!"

!@#$%&*()_

Spain slept on, hitting the snooze button.

6/13/2012 #2
sapphirianEternity

Amelia yawned as she got up, scratching her head and looking around. Where was Texas..?

She shrugged, walking into the hotel bathroom. She glanced into the mirror. "Hey... When did the really hot chick show... Wait..."

She blinked a grand total of three times. "...Holy crap... I look good!"

----

Chiara curled up on herself, yawning. It was a little early, wasn't it..?

She stood, yawning again. Damn world meeting... Why did Feli drag her along?

She walked into the bathroom hearing someone call her. "What is it?" She called in reply.

She saw a girl who looked strangely like her brother standing there. Her eyes wandered to the mirror and widened.

And then she screamed.

Loudly.

6/13/2012 #3
Shaded Reality

Yun Hee blinked and waved her hand around, tilting her head as she saw the reflection do the same. She blinked again and then grinned. She wasn't that bad looking〜

She took out her phone and sent a quick text to America, saying "Hey America, guess what? I'm a hot chick now for some reason :D"

Arthur yawned as he poured himself some tea. He wondered what the heck he had even done last night... Shrugging he sat down at his small table.

Nikolai blinked and frowned, hands moving to his chest. It was so weird...

6/13/2012 #4
Hatake Kai

Fionn was in the hall, happy she had worn swaets and a long t-shirt to sleep in, the sweats were a bit short and the shirt the right size. Reaching Arthur's door, she started to bang on it with a shillelagh.(A Irish club)

"Open up the door you bloody git. This is all your d*mn fault, I know it!"

_)(*&%$#@!

Aria looked at Chiara, freaked out. "Fr...Fratello, is th...that you?"

!@#$%&*()_

Antonio woke up and headed to the restroom.

6/13/2012 . Edited 6/13/2012 #5
sapphirianEternity

Amelia glanced down at her phone and grinned. She picked it up, finding a text from Yong Soo. Wait... That shouldn't be her name now...

She texted back with 'Dude! so am i! :DDDDD'

----

"I-I think so..." Chiara whispered, trembling lightly. "F-Feli..?"

6/13/2012 #6
ThePurpleAlice

Maria yawned and stretched as Gilbird nipped at her hair.

"Hey lit-" She grabbed her throat. What the hell? She stumbled out of bed, eyes wide. Since when was her hair this long? Why in the name of awesome was her voice so high?

"Mein Gott! What is going on?!!"

$&@$&@$&@

(Couldn't find a Fem!Austria name, so she shall be Anastasia)

Anastasia sat up, dragging herself to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and screamed, staring at er self in shock.

"Sheisse....That arschloch Britain must have done this!"

6/13/2012 #7
Shaded Reality

Arthur jumped at the pounding on his door and frowned at the voice of a stranger. He scowled and gripped his head.

"Whoever the hell you are, go away! I don't know you!"

Yun Hee grinned as Alfred... that was weird, seeing as Alfred was a girl now... texted her back.

"No way! This is so cool :3 We need to ask everyone else!"

6/13/2012 #8
Hatake Kai

Fionn was now p*ssed, and banged on the door harder... There was a dent in the door.

"You know me you d*mn wanker! It's Eire! You have alot of bloody explaining to do!"

_)(*&%$#@!

Aria looked at Chiara. "L..Lovi?" Tears started to form in her eyes. "What happened?... I want Doitsu..."

6/13/2012 #9
sapphirianEternity

Amelia grinned, looking around for her bomber jacket.

'Ya! meet me @ my room, k?'

----

Chiara made a face, stepping forwards and hugging Aria. "Yeah, it's Lovi. Don't cry, okay..? We'll figure it out..."

6/13/2012 #10
ThePurpleAlice

Maria looked at herself in the mirror, smirking ever so slightly.

"Awesome. I'm hot as hell!" She cackled, pulling out her phone. Toni had to hear about this!

Maria dialed the number and listened to the rings as she waited for him to answer.

$&@$&@$&@

Anastasia frowned and cleaned her glasses. She was going to pay Arthur a little visit. Glancing down, She scowled. Well, not with her clothes falling off.

Anastasia tied up the loose clothing in the back, sighing deeply.

6/13/2012 . Edited 6/13/2012 #11
Hatake Kai

Antonio picked up his phone, seeing that it was Gilbert calling.

"Hola Gil*tilde*!" He said, now awake.

_)(*&%$#@!

Aria hugged Chiara back. "Wh..Why would this hap..happen?" She hiccupped.

6/13/2012 #12
sapphirianEternity

Chiara rocked slightly. "I don't know... Come on, let's figure out something to wear, okay?"

6/13/2012 #13
ThePurpleAlice

"Toni! I'm freaking hot," Maria grinned into the phone.

"Dude, something happened and now I'm a girl," She sang, playing with a piece of hair. Wait....what about Fiona? She groaned internally. How was she supposed to tell her she was a girl now?!

(Prussia has no idea anyone else changed)

6/13/2012 #14
Hatake Kai

Aria nodded. She was slighter than when she was a male; she wondered if her clothes would fit. She looked done... All she had on was a t-shirt....

"Okay frat... er... sorella."

_)(*&%$#@!

Antonio's eyes widened.

"You're a girl... Gil are you drunk?" He listened closer to the voice, it was higher. "...Woe..."

(LOL I can see it now...

Prussia: Hey Fi, I'm a girl now...

Ireland:... Well, that git turned me into a guy...)

6/13/2012 . Edited 6/13/2012 #15
Draconis Darkess

(Now what would Fem!Russia's name be....? For now I will refer to her as Ivan.... until he walks infront of a mirror.)

Ivan smiled as he woke up, scratching his back and going to the window to look out enjoy the view, though the refelection looked weird he payed no mind to it.

6/13/2012 #16
sapphirianEternity

"...This is going to take some getting used to," Chiara mumbled, scratching her head.

6/13/2012 #17
ThePurpleAlice

Maria rolled her eyes.

"Toni, I haven't had a drink since," She counted on her fingers,".....5 hours ago. I'm not that drunk,"

(LOL XD

Prussia: Kesesese?)

$&@$&@$&@

Anastasia scowled and walked out of the room, stomping towards Arthur's room.

6/13/2012 . Edited 6/13/2012 #18
Hatake Kai

Aria nodded, "Si..." He looked at a shirt, "Frat... Sorella, will we need one of the things girls wear under their shirts?" This was so strange...

_)(*&%$#@!

Antonio shook his head, "Well... I wonder why you changed... I don't think that is normal..."

6/13/2012 #19
Draconis Darkess

Ludwig tossed in his bed before getting up and doing his daily rutine of putting on his clothes and the like, he then walked over to his door to go out and get Feliciano.

6/13/2012 #20
sapphirianEternity

Chiara blinked. "...A bra? I... I have no f*cking idea..."

6/13/2012 #21
ThePurpleAlice

"This definitely isn't normal. It's awesome!!" Maria walked toward her room door.

"I need to go talk to Fi....I'll talk to you later," She replied, hanging up befwalk heading out into the hallway.

Maria ran her fingers through her hair as she reached Fiona's door. She knocked, but much to her confusion, no one answered.

"Hmmm, I'll ask the unawesome Brit..." Maria muttered as she walked toward Arthur's room.

$&@$&@$&@

Anastasia frowned as a white-haired woman stepped in front of her, but continued on her way to Arthur's room.

She furrowed her brow as the girl pushed a red-headed man out of the way and knocked on the door.

6/13/2012 #22
Hatake Kai

Aria shrugged, trying to stay calm. "Well.. We'll to get some I think eventaully."

_)(*&%$#@!

"Adios Gil." Antonio said. Looking at his phone he sent a text to Lovino. Hola Lovi!

!@#$%&*()_

Fionn continued to bang on the door. Why wasn't he opening, damm*t.

6/13/2012 #23
Draconis Darkess

Ludwig walked to Feliciano's door knocking on it calmly, "Feliciano? Are you awake?"

6/13/2012 #24
sapphirianEternity

Chiara nodded.

She glanced from her phone to the door, eye twitching. "That's the Potato bastard, sorella... You get it."

She went to her phone, growling lightly. She texted back.

'This is your fault, isn't it?! Feli and I are girls! THIS IS SOME PRODUCT OF YOUR SICK IMAGINATION ISN'T IT?!'

6/13/2012 #25
ThePurpleAlice

Maria glared at a red-headed man who was in her way. Without any hesitation, she shoved him and slammed her fist on the door.

"Arthur, you unawesome Brit! Answer the door, where the hell is Fiona?!" She hissed.

$&@$&@$&@

Anastasia walked up beside Maria and her eyes widened as she took in the white hair and red eyes. Oh Gott, who else did this happen too?

6/13/2012 #26
Hatake Kai

Feliciano heard Ludwig at the door and skipped over to it, not opening it though. "One second Doitsu and I'll open the door."

_)(*&%$#@!

Spain looked at the text from Lovi... Lovi was a girl too.. and Feli...

'You're a girl too... Did you eat something weird?'

6/13/2012 #27
Draconis Darkess

Ludwig blinked, "Feli.... did you breath in a helium balloon?" Well judging from the Italian's streak of stupid things he's done, it wouldn't surprise him.

6/13/2012 #28
sapphirianEternity

Chiara facepalmed at Ludwig's assumption and looked at her phone again.

'Hell no! What the fuck would make you think that?! Feli and I just woke up this morning as fucking girls!'

6/13/2012 #29
Hatake Kai

Aria sighed, "Just wait Doitsu and you'll see." She grabbed pair of pants and pulled them on. They were too long and too loose, but she had a belt and rolled the pants. She grabbed a button up shirt and put it on over her t-shirt but didn't button it.

"Hurry up and get dress Lovi." She said.

_)(*&%$#@!

Antonio thought for a moment before replying.

'I don't know. Gilbert is a girl too... Do you want me to come over to your room?'

6/13/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hatake Kai Draconis Darkess, sapphirianEternity, ThePurpleAlice, Shaded Reality, ShayAliceSapphHatake
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member