ShayAliceSapphHatake Hetalia RP
PRIVATE RP/ MODS ONLY
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
ThePurpleAlice

(Let the good times begin my friends)

Rin snored, hugging his pillow and rolling over.

"Spotty......Four eyes," He mumbled.

$&@$&@$&@

Imuzo stared at herself in the mirror, redoing her pigtails for the 3rd time, before walking to her dorm kitchen. Time for Cram School.

$&@$&@$&@

(How are we going to do the nations?)

6/22/2012 . Edited by Hatake Kai, 6/23/2012 #1
Draconis Darkess

(Leave that for Mephisto to handle, lets just say he's a sly devil, no pun intended.)

Yukio shook his head taking out a small bit of Holy water dipping his finger in it and letting one piece drip on Rin's for head, "Wake up Nii-san."

_______

Mephisto spun in his chair, "I wonder what things will happen today.... well probably not much considering how things have been getting dull.... maybe I should spice things up a little..." he smiled happily.

6/22/2012 #2
ThePurpleAlice

Rin shot up, his limbs flying everywhere.

"Damn it Yukio!" He spat rubbing his head where the holy water burned him.

"That hurt!" He whined.

$&@$&@$&@

Imuzo started to walk toward the Cram School, eating an apple during the walk.

6/22/2012 #3
Draconis Darkess

Yukio raised his eyebrow, "You overslept again, cram school starts in a few minuets."

_____

Mephisto walked over to his telephone dialing up multiple numbers putting them all on speaker phone, and conference call, "Heeeellllooo*Tilde*" he said over the phone to the nations he was calling."

(I'ld bet that Fem!Prussia would know mephisto the best concidering that he's a German Demon.)

6/22/2012 #4
ThePurpleAlice

"What!?" Rin shouted, jumping up and throwing his clothes on.

"Let's go already!"

$&@$&@$&@

Maria picked up her phone, laughing at the caller ID

"Mephisto! What's up?" She exclaimed.

$&@$&@$&@

Matthew answered his phone, looking at the Caller ID curiously.

"Hello? Mephisto, Is this you? I have a new phone," He whispered, hearing Prussia yelling about something.

6/22/2012 #5
Draconis Darkess

Yukio simply shook his head and calmly walked to the class room, he was aloud to be a little late.

_____

Mephisto grinned, "I've got an offer for all of you, how would you like to spice your dull politically boring lives up with some action*tilde*."

_____

Yao had simply turned the phone on speaker and was listening, "What are you getting at aru?"

6/22/2012 #6
ThePurpleAlice

Rin walked beside Yukio, pouting.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" He groaned, readjusting the strap holding his sword to his back.

$&@$&@$&@

Izumo sat in the classroom, yawning as she waited for class to start.

$&@$&@$&@

Maria grinned.

"Hell yeah!"

$&@$@$&@@

Matthew thought about it for a moment.

"Sure, count me in,"

6/22/2012 #7
Draconis Darkess

Yukio kept a straight face, "Because you need to learn some responsiblity, and wake yourself up earlier, or maybe you should stop reading my manga tell you pass out." He continued walking as he talked.

______

Mephisto laughed, "Wonderful Then I cordually invite you all to become exorcists at the true cross academy*tilde*" he hung up the phone before they could decline or change their minds.

______

Yao blinked, "Aiya.... well, I do need a vacation aru."

6/22/2012 #8
ThePurpleAlice

"But it's so sad!" Rin pleaded. He most certainly didn't want Yukio taking away the mangas again.

$&@$&&$&@

Maria looked at her phone....

"Sweet! Wait....how do I get there?!?"

$&@$&@$&@

Matthew set his phone down and sighed.

"Maple... What Did I just get myself into?"

6/22/2012 #9
Draconis Darkess

Yukio rolled his eyes as he walked into the class room taking a seat at the teachers desk.

_____

Mephisto only chuckeled as he knew he hadn't told them how to get here, that would only make it more fun to see if they did.

_____

Yao had packed his bags, he knew of True cross as he heard Kiku talk about it before.

6/22/2012 #10
ThePurpleAlice

Rin took his seat, letting out a breath of air.

$&@$&@$&@

Imuzo looked up at Yukio.

"Good morning Mr.Okumura," She said emotionlessly.

$&@$&@$&@

Maria began to pack her suitcase. Haha! Built in GPS rocks.

$&@$&@$&@

Matthew quietly put some of his belonging in a suitcase, calling his personal driver.

6/22/2012 #11
Draconis Darkess

(Yao's got the shortest trip...)

Yukio nodded, "Thank you Imuzo." he looked at the papers about to speak when Mephisto barged in.

_____

Mephisto with his usually cheery face, "Hold that lesson! We're going to have three new students joining the cram school, and they're all very exciting*Tilde*! Personal friends of mine to!"

_____

Yao had made it to a near by airport, he lived close to them just in case he needed to fly somewhere, though it didn't help him sleep at all.

6/22/2012 #12
ThePurpleAlice

Rin looked at Mephisto, raising an eyebrow.

"When are they getting here, Mephisto?" He asked.

$&@$&@$&@

Imuzo jumped a bit, staring at Mephisto with an exasperated expression.

$&@$&@$&@

Maria was on her way to the airport where West's private jet was.

It took about 10 minutes to get there and they were off within 30.

(How far would it be from German to Japan I wonder)

$&@$&@$&@

Matthew's jet had just taken off, he looked outside his window, holding Kumajirou in his lap.

6/22/2012 #13
Draconis Darkess

Yukio sighed, "Indeed when are they getting here?"

_____

Mephisto shrugged, "I don't know, that's the fun part, they'll arrive whenever they do!" He laughed clapping his hands, "Carry on now!"

_____

Yao's flight was already heading towards Japan and should be there in an hour max.

6/22/2012 #14
ThePurpleAlice

Rin breathed out heavily.

"Whatever....," He replied, watching the Clown leave.

$&@$&@$&@

Imuzo shook her head, smiling a bit, but quickly wiping it away.

$&@$&@$&@

Maria yawned. Well, naps were awesome at any time.

$&$&@$&@&

Matthew smiled, enjoying the view of the land.

6/22/2012 #15
Draconis Darkess

Yukio simply nodded and turned back to the class, "Today we'll be learning about holy water, and how effective it is on certain types of demons."

(I guess Yukio was just giving Rin a little forsight for the leason today, so a few posts of the leason, then time skip to when the first of the group arrives?

6/22/2012 #16
ThePurpleAlice

(Sure)

Rin hissed, remembering the sting from less than an hour ago.

$&@$&@&&@

Imuzo nodded, pulling out a spiral and pen to take notes.

6/22/2012 #17
Draconis Darkess

Yukio pulled out three containers, "There are different classes of Holy water, based on how pure the water was when it was blessed, the lowest class being D. The Highest being A." (I'm making sh*t up.)

6/22/2012 #18
ThePurpleAlice

Rin yawned, his eyes beginning to close.

$&@$&@$@@

Imuzo soaked it all in.

6/22/2012 #19
Draconis Darkess

Yukio Snapped to Rin, "Okumura-Chan. Would you care to stay awake, or would you rather help me handle the holy water?"

6/22/2012 #20
ThePurpleAlice

And with that, his eyes were completely open again.

"I'm fine over here," He said quickly.

$&@$&@$&@

Imuzo raised an eyebrow, laughing quietly.

6/22/2012 #21
Draconis Darkess

(Time skip?)

6/22/2012 #22
ThePurpleAlice

(Si!)

6/22/2012 #23
Draconis Darkess

Yao's plane landed in Japan and he caught a ride to True Cross academy, "Wow.... odd design aru." he walked towards it and blinked, before being bumping into a teen of about 16 maybe 15, "Oh... I'm sorry aru."

(Rin.)

6/22/2012 #24
ThePurpleAlice

Rin caught himself before he fell, teetering dangerously.

"Watch where you're going!" He growled, getting a second look at the teen.

"Are you new here?"

6/22/2012 #25
Draconis Darkess

Yao nodded, "Yes actually, uh Nihao, I am Wang Yao." he held out his hand.

(Rin doesn't do well with other languages, so we're assuming their all speaking Japanese Right?)

6/22/2012 #26
ThePurpleAlice

Rin shook his hand.

"Rin Okumura, nice to meet you!" He grinned.

6/22/2012 #27
Draconis Darkess

Yao nodded, "Like wise Rin, so where is this the cram school..." Yao didn't know that not everyone who went here wasn't actually an exorcist.

6/22/2012 #28
ThePurpleAlice

Rin blinked.

"You're an exorcist?" He said in disbelief.

6/22/2012 #29
Draconis Darkess

Yao shook his head, "No I was invited here by a friend to become an exorcist.... a very.... loud and annoying friend aru."

6/22/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hatake Kai Draconis Darkess, sapphirianEternity, ThePurpleAlice, Shaded Reality, ShayAliceSapphHatake
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member