24 Authors Discussion
Personal Discussion thread.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
mrslukecastellan

I see your point.....maybe keep them for a while, but if it gets really bad again then maybe disable them?

3/3/2012 #91
Cometas Por El Cielo

Or we can just delete them...

3/3/2012 #92
mrslukecastellan

Oh yeah.....

3/3/2012 #93
PenMySword

I agree with McKala. There are so many nice reviews! The bad reviewers are just trying to get to us, and they can't ruin us if we don't let them.

3/3/2012 #94
isabugg

WE ARE STRONG

HEARTACHE TO HEARTACHE

WE STAND

LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD

WUWHUAHAUHUAWHUHAHHAH

(Basically, that's me saying that we shouldn't disable anon reviews just because of a couple nitwits. Agree with McKala 110%)

3/3/2012 . Edited 3/3/2012 #95
PenMySword

lol, Bells

3/3/2012 #96
zxskunkmuffinxz
Firsr off, nothing is final until we get all of the people in charge on Skype. Nina and I sort of skimmed over the anon review thing, but didn't go into much detail over it. When I have about another 3 hours of Skype, I'll bother getting up and going on Skype.
3/3/2012 #97
mrslukecastellan

I'll meet people on Skype if you tell me when.

3/3/2012 #98
Phoenix Refrain

Anon reviews is on our itinerary of discussion. Along with a few other things.

I think I added you Bells.

Anyone can skype me now-- Phoenix.Refrain

3/3/2012 #99
Yelof530

I was just asking about this on the other topic. Haha, then nevermind on that question.

3/3/2012 #100
zxskunkmuffinxz

There seems to be a spike in anon haters reviewing. A new one just came in...

Okay, so, as Nina said, Bells, Nina and I will be having a discussion about whether we need to turn of anon reviewers or not. In the meantime, I think we are going to leave it on.

Everyone, I think it would be a good idea that if you haven't finished your Pre-Games chapter, to get it the fuck in. I think the deadline was 2 months ago? If all of you have, that's great, if not, can you please speed it up?

So, just to make it easier on you guys, we will signing our names when we use the 24tribs account, otherwise you would have no idea who it is. So for example, I would write my post, then do this:

- Alex

Just so you know it's me.

Anyway, I think I posted this is the complete wrong topic...oh well. I'll fix it later.

3/3/2012 #101
mrslukecastellan

It's cool Alex. No amount of anon reviews can get us down! Right? (Somebody back me up here)

3/3/2012 #102
Cometas Por El Cielo

I hope this anon review block is only temporary. I mean, we just just delete them. They'll eventually stop.

3/3/2012 #103
24tributes24authors

Well, we have to get Bells on Skype, at the same time as Nina and I, so we can all discuss it as a group. For now it is temporary, but it might become permanent if it gets any worse.

3/3/2012 #104
24tributes24authors

Yes, as Alex said it's temmporay for now while we do clean up and talk.

I understand not wanting to turn them off, but at the same time if someone needs to say something to us that they don't like--they need to grow some balls and say it outloud instead of hiding behind a cloak of invisibility. Ultimately we have to decide how bad and often we're going to have to be getting on to delete things vs. people who are unable to sign in.

But yeah, nothing's been decided for sure. Just easier to clean up and stuff with it off until we can talk to bells.

3/3/2012 #105
nightfuries

I meant to ask you guys this, but would you like me to stop being a moderator for the forum? Just since the three of you are in charge now, I thought you may want to keep it to just you guys :)

3/3/2012 #106
24tributes24authors

Sorry didn't realize I was still on the account--was checking to see what files we have.

This is Nina btw.

We're going to discuss that also Claire. So we'll let you know in a bit okay?

--Nina!

3/3/2012 #107
Cometas Por El Cielo

And Nina, Alex sent you my pregames chapter a few weeks ago, right?

3/3/2012 #108
nightfuries

Okay, sounds good Nina!

3/3/2012 #109
24tributes24authors

Can you please send it to the account again Mckayla? *cat is squishing me*

I'm trying to properly format Pen's chapter right now then I can put yours up for safe keeping.

3/3/2012 #110
Cometas Por El Cielo

Okay, sure! :)

3/3/2012 #111
xXTeamFinnickXx

SHE SPELLED YOUR NAME WITH A Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUASDHFIODHFJNDSOJHASDFN

3/3/2012 #112
Cometas Por El Cielo

NINA *GLARES*

3/3/2012 #113
24tributes24authors

SORRY I HAD 16 pounds of cat on me. I couldn't move my left arm

*apologizes profusely with thin mint cookies*

--Nina

3/3/2012 #114
xXTeamFinnickXx

Lol. So many cats...

Give me a thin mint.

3/3/2012 #115
Cometas Por El Cielo

WTF. Now I'm pissed. I went to my DocX outbox to delete old DocX's so I could send my chapter, and guess what I found? I sent my chapter to Snev on 02/11/12 and she didn't even bother to read it.

3/3/2012 #116
xXTeamFinnickXx

This only adds to my conspiracy that Snev is the anon reviewer.

3/3/2012 #117
mrslukecastellan

I'm a girlscout. I have thin mints.

*gives Alex a thin mint*Sexy kiwi's get first dibs.

3/3/2012 #118
PenMySword

Don't worry McKala, I found the same thing out a couple days ago. I sent my chapter to Snev around the same time as you, and it says it wasn't read :(

3/3/2012 #119
PenMySword

You could be right Connor. I mean convieniently the anon reviews were posted only a few minutes a part from when Snev deleted herself from being a forum mod.

3/3/2012 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Phoenix Refrain 24tributes24authors, isabugg, nightfuries
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member