The Kingdom Of The Wicked?
The new book's title's finally released, yay! Only a few hours left for a small, special weekday party, here's a forum that you can discuss about the new book and you guesses, opinions... Oh you got it! :D Enjoy ;D or also youre free to write maybe random
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
La La Zeynep

So greetings, the people who are reading this from Earth/Mars/whatever you call it it doesn't matter (well, maybe a little).

Unfortunately, I'm not here for a chit chat. *sag*. I was wondering something... It appeared in my mind when I was eating, classic you see.

So a year passed and we all left the devastating events in Death Bringer *sobs* behind. Or did we all did? Skulduggery isn't someone who just let's it go. So what do you think fellas? Do you think she's in Kingdom Of The Wicked, ready and steady; or Skulduggery got his revenge from her? Well, I didn't read End Of The World and haven't read the plot and the whole stuff so please tell me if I'm missing something!

So waiting for your posts people.

-The Zombie Queen, Broadcasting From The Tea Kingdom.

6/29/2012 #1
September Silver

I so need China to be alive in KOTW. If she dies, or is dead, I will have a nervous breakdown.

7/29/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: La La Zeynep
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member