Transformers Movie version RP!
Well if you read the title you know what it's about so come on in and Role play everyone is welcome claim a character or be an OC.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Cyberwave

I think u know what to do if i accepted u go ahead lets start this

3/17/2012 #1
Cyberwave

(i'll start for when someone comes)

*at autobot base*

*a young silver and black bot is trying to sneak out unoticed* *to herself* i can take care of myself i can go out if i want to *transformes into car form and manages to drive out*

3/17/2012 #2
deathsgirl98

* a black and silver bot a bit older watches* my turn to sneak out. only i won't be as visable. *she seems to disapear into the shadows. once she is outside she transforms and runs out at top speed.* i love this wolf form.

3/17/2012 #3
Cyberwave
*drives around the city area* well this is fun they hardly ever let me go out i can take care of myself but it's not like somethings gonna happen they just got back from patrol if sonethin dangerous was out here they would have picked it up
3/17/2012 #4
deathsgirl98

*i sit in my secret place. nobody has found it yet. i hope it stays that way. Bumblebee has been looking for it eversince he found out i had a secret place. A few other bots too. I don't really care as long as they don't find it. heck i even encouraged it by saying i would give a prize to the first bot to find it.*

3/17/2012 #5
Cyberwave
*gets bored of driving around and looks for something to do*
3/17/2012 #6
deathsgirl98

i wonder what she is up too. *i leave my secret place hideing in the shadows. i am a fairly small bot. shoreter then most but more skilled in fighting and stealth then most. before reaching the city i change my alt mode. i pick a silver and black suzuki motorcycle. i transform and drive around the city. i use a hologram so it looks like i am a normal motorcycle.*

3/17/2012 #7
Cyberwave
bored *drives around aimlessly*
3/17/2012 #8
deathsgirl98

*man where could she be? wait is that her. yep* hey shadow

3/17/2012 #9
Cyberwave
*driving aimlessly*
3/17/2012 #10
deathsgirl98

*pull up next to you* hey Shadow it's me Darkwolf. are you listening?

3/17/2012 #11
Cyberwave
what?
3/17/2012 #12
deathsgirl98

i just wanted to say hi. sheesh. and um please ignore the fact that i am wet. it is of no signicance. *i hope she doesn't figure it out*

3/17/2012 #13
Cyberwave
hi and um... okay
3/17/2012 #14
deathsgirl98

*phew* so i take it that you are just roaming around without direction. typical. i wonder if anything exiteing is going on anywhere. so bored. this is so boreing. sooo booreeiiiiiinnnnngggg

3/17/2012 #15
Cyberwave
yeah why is everything so boring when u want to do somethin
3/17/2012 #16
deathsgirl98

exactly. hold on i got a com-link call. O.P:hey where are you me:out O.P:is shadow with you me: maybe, maybe not. O.P: is she Me:*sacasticly* no she's not anymore because i let her get eaten by a giant bot eating monster. *end sarcastic voice* you scraphead of coarse she's with me. i swear you can be a real idiot sometimes. Darkwolf Out. *end transmition* i swear he asks me the dumbest things sometimes.

3/17/2012 #17
Cyberwave
*laughs at your sacasm* yeah
3/17/2012 #18
deathsgirl98

i wish something exciteing would happen. What if a huge legion of cons attacked the city? that would be fun.

3/17/2012 #19
Cyberwave
O.o i guess
3/17/2012 #20
deathsgirl98

or maybe if one of us tuned out to be a con. nevermind forget i said anything about that. that would not be fun. that would suck. everyone might get mad and not listen to the arguments that they don't agree with cons and that she really is on the autobot side. it would suck if they hated me because of that.

3/17/2012 #21
Cyberwave
??? what brought that up
3/17/2012 #22
deathsgirl98

nothing just forget it. *speeding ahead*

3/17/2012 #23
Cyberwave
ummm...... okay *tries to catch up tp u*
3/17/2012 #24
deathsgirl98

*i can't believe i said that. she will get suspicious. well maybe not. i still should have been more carefull and not let that slip out.*

3/17/2012 #25
Cyberwave
this is a wierd day
3/17/2012 #26
deathsgirl98

maybe we should head to base now. maybe something iteresting is going on. *i have to get away from her now. i can't take the chance that she starts asking questions. if i can get us back to base i can lock myself in my room and not have to talk to her.*

3/17/2012 #27
Cyberwave
okay
3/17/2012 #28
deathsgirl98

*good. i just have to stay ahead of her the entire time and i willl be hame free.**we make our way to base i speed up more trying to keep a istance from you*

3/17/2012 #29
Cyberwave
what's with you?
3/17/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Cyberwave
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member