Superhero Academy
submit an oc. doesnt matter if its a hero or a villian. 20s accepted now
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Richelieu
Jesse moaned loudly at the thought of the three of them together. She didn't know how Yuna felt about Rachel or Rachel about them, but she was sure it'd be hot, and she was really frustrated from earlier, if you catch her drift
8/1/2012 #121
Blackwing13

noah looked at damian. He nodded and took off his jacket. His robin suit underneath. He took out a grapple gun and shot a line. He swung out the balecony. Noah pressed his holo computer and activated his sensors and security system in his room and on his door. He switched the holo cpu off and shot a line from his grapple gun. He swung out and followed in suite

the two landed on thw rooftop on wayne enterprise. Noah rubbed his forehead and perched himself on a gargoyle statue. He looked at damian.

"so is it gonna be like this everynight" asked noah

"yeah" said robin "basically, it'll differ, possibly tomorrow batman will come, and then nightwing and so on and so forth"

noah chuckled. He looked down to the streets below.

"so you went solo for a bit today" said robin

"yup" said blackwing "i stopped a robbery, and caught one of sythe's men, and when i checked the street cameras, two people, i think they go to the same school as me were-well you know"

robin smirked. He took out pair of binoculars and looked theough them. noah had picked up a small pebble and dropped it down the edge. He clicked on his gauntlet and opened up the holo computer. He slid his fingers across the screen as he did a lil hacking on one of the school's minor mainframes. He smirked and chuckled lightly.

"looks like the school has a system where it will pull a silent alarm if you get off the school grounds at night" said blackwing "but a little hacking codes here and there, here we go now the data banks of the sensors are wiped as if i am still in my room, and no one can get into my room because i have a code on there that no one knows"

"you are worse then grayson" said robin "hacking into computers"

8/2/2012 #122
SchoolGirl013

(I apologize ahead of time guys. I'm having issues with my phone, so I'm having to borrow my parent's computer. Unfortunately, they need it for business, so I get very few times on it. That and we are crazy busy with registeration for school, so you may not hear from me in a while) Rachel blinked, feeling the heat rush to her face. She regarded her friend with an awkward smile. "You do realize I'm straight, right?"

8/2/2012 #123
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Yuna rose an eyebrow, slowly grinding her hips against Jesse's. "How do you know? Have you ever experimented?" she asked

8/2/2012 #124
Richelieu
(wow our characters are just going at it aren't they?) Jesse grinded down into Yuna, her head resting in the crook of the older girl's neck. "fuck Yuna. Please. Stop teasing."
8/2/2012 #125
Jack of Blade's Daughter

(You know you love it)

Yuna simply bit Jesse on the neck. Hard. Her habd digging under her lover's pants and panties, teasingly brushing her clit.

8/3/2012 #126
Blackwing13

(this should be more of a yaoi forum. Then a hero academy from what has been going on with a few of the characters XD)

blackwing looked at damian and chuckled. He turned off his holo cpu.

"well define worse" he said "worse as in i backed into the bat computer several times, once to be able to play call of duty, or worse to make sure batman never found out about me and batgirl going out to subdue a bunch kf joker's goons and even beating up two face and the riddler?"

"do i need to answer that" asked damian "if so then both would be sufficient"

noah chuckled. He took out his binoculors and looked around.

8/3/2012 #127
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Yuna simply stood up, turning arojnd before using that turning motion to stick her foot out, kicking Jaxx in the gut and out of their room, locking the door behind him.

8/3/2012 #128
Jack of Blade's Daughter

"No" Yuna yelled through the door, her voice still keeping it's apathetic tone to it.

8/3/2012 #129
Blackwing13

noah set down his binoculars. He pointed down towards the bank and robin nodded. The two both jumped down and got to the bank stopping a robbery. After that the two headed back to where blackwing's own batcave was and noah changed back into his street clothes.

"well that was fun" said noah

"mmmhmmm" said damian

damian got onto his motorcycle and drove off. Noah shrugged his shoulders and headed to the elevator. He took it up to where a grandfather clock was,(donated by bruce wayne) and stepped out. He closed the glass door and moved the dial putting on the security system. He walked down to his dorm room, on the way he noticed a guy being kicked out of a room.

noah studied the guy and from what he could tell from how he stokd and his body posture, that it was simeone noah should keep away from.

8/3/2012 #130
Blackwing13

noah set down his binoculars. He pointed down towards the bank and robin nodded. The two both jumped down and got to the bank stopping a robbery. After that the two headed back to where blackwing's own batcave was and noah changed back into his street clothes.

"well that was fun" said noah

"mmmhmmm" said damian

damian got onto his motorcycle and drove off. Noah shrugged his shoulders and headed to the elevator. He took it up to where a grandfather clock was,(donated by bruce wayne) and stepped out. He closed the glass door and moved the dial putting on the security system. He walked down to his dorm room, on the way he noticed a guy being kicked out of a room.

noah studied the guy and from what he could tell from how he stokd and his body posture, that it was simeone noah should keep away from.

8/3/2012 #131
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Jane was sitting on her bed in their room, raising an eyebrow when Noah walked in.

"What are you doing in here?" she signed.

(Roommates!!)

8/3/2012 #132
Jack of Blade's Daughter

(Yuna already has two roommates, both are girls. So....... I will have to decline. It's up to the others now.)

8/3/2012 #133
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Suddenly a large puddle of Ink crawled from under the door frame, stopping in front of Jaxx before it took the form, of a very large, and very hungry Lion.

And it was growling. At Jaxx.

8/3/2012 #134
Jack of Blade's Daughter

The lion jumped at Jaxx, ready to tackle him and maul his face until it was impossible to recognize.

8/3/2012 #135
Jack of Blade's Daughter

(The lion isn't sentient, it literally has no mind. So the lion won't stop, even if Yuna does unless she specifically tells it to. She hasn't.)

Since Yuna was stopped, but the lion wasn't, Jaxx was still tackled to the ground by the lion, it's teeth inches from his face.

8/3/2012 #136
Jack of Blade's Daughter

(I'm tempted to type in 'and the lion brutally mauled his face, thus killing him lol. Jaxx needs to give up. He's not going to befriend Yuna)

The lion then lifted off of him, forming into a gorilla, that then picked him up and threw him across the hall away from their door.

8/3/2012 #137
Jack of Blade's Daughter

( Yuna would sooner castrate him. And she is willing to do that.)

8/3/2012 #138
Jack of Blade's Daughter

(Plus she doesn't swing that way.)

8/3/2012 #139
Blackwing13

noah looked at the guy jaxx. He had been leaning against the wall, a serious look in his eyes. He took out two things from his vest pocket, one was a his retractable bo staff the other was his holocomputer. He strapped it to his forarm and walked over. He swung his bo staff to the side, barely missing jaxx and hitting the wall.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME" shouted noah "ANSWER ME, IF YOU DON'T THE LION WILL LOOK LIKE A FRIGGIN KITTEN COMPARED TO ME"

noah glared at jaxx.

(random i know, but i need there to be action in this for some reason :/)

8/3/2012 #140
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Jane's eye twitched at being ignored, before she walked up behind Noah and slammed her fist into the back of his head.

' I don't like being ignored.' she signed, not caring if he could see it or not.

8/3/2012 #141
Blackwing13

noah rubbed the back of his head. He quickly signed to jane saying he was sorry. He then turned to jaxx. He smirked and stepped back chuckling. He slide his bo staff so it was small again. He put In his pocket

"then batman trained me good to block against prying minds" he said "because no mind knows about my past, courtney is a random name and the girl you saw in my head was of a picture i looked up on my computer of my mom when she was a kid"

noah then turned around. He looked at jaxx from over his shoulder.

"you were abused by your father" he said "i lost my parents in the most brutal of ways to see people die"

noah walked away. He walked around the corner to catch up to jane.

8/3/2012 #142
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Jane looked at Noah, a small, almost unnoticeable smile on her face.

" What kept you?" she asked, with her hands of course.

8/3/2012 #143
Richelieu

(a girl is gone for 11 hours and she gets posts number 129-158? What the heck, man. I missed out on all the action :( also, werent we in the kitchen getting it on in front of Rachel? also #2: villian will be introduced sometime soon)

Jesse approached Yuna from behind, and wrapped her arms around her waist.

8/3/2012 #144
Jack of Blade's Daughter

(they aren't in the same room...)

Yuna's muscles relaxed in Jesse's hold, her head leaning back on her shoulder.

8/3/2012 #145
Richelieu

(no we were in the kitchen about to have sex)

8/3/2012 . Edited 8/3/2012 #146
Jack of Blade's Daughter

( I'm beginning to find your names for lesbian and bisexuality very, very, VERY annoying. I am a girl, no a WOMAN, who is lesbian and in mid-twenties. So I DESPISE people who make names for it like that!)

8/3/2012 #147
Jack of Blade's Daughter

(Clit rubbing? That isn't a name for it?)

8/3/2012 #148
Jack of Blade's Daughter

( Thats because he is. And it did offend me. Very much so.)

8/3/2012 #149
Jack of Blade's Daughter

( Think before opening your mouth or pressing a key.)

8/3/2012 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Richelieu skull-nation23, Angel-flys, SchoolGirl013
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member