House of What Ifs
Make your predictions about House of Anubis season 3 and discuss.All content must be rated k-t and no bashing allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
weaselette01

Discuss any character,couple,etc. here. What do you think will happen in season 3 of House of Anubis?

3/26/2012 #1
ThunderRollsAcrossMyHeart

I have been waiting forever to spill my ideas!! FINALLY!!!!!

So, what I will think will happen in Season 3?

Bullet points!

-Nina and Eddie will become much closer because of the whole Osirion/Chosen One thing.

-Point #1 will cause Patricia and Fabian to become jealous.

-Eddie will be able to use Nina's locket.

-Eddie will become EXTREMELY protective of Nina.

-Something dangerous will happen to Nina.

-Something dangerous will happen to both Nina and Eddie.

-Someone new will join the cast.

-Mick (might) come back and fight for Mara.

I'll probably come up with more later. *shrugs*

3/30/2012 #2
weaselette01

I'm pretty sure the osirian relationship will come into play and cause a lot of tension. I am actually starting to support Jabian and Neddie a bit. I can't wait to find out about the osirian.

4/10/2012 #3
TVDwillREIGN

i just wanted to let anyone know who's on Facebook, Im on it now. Just search: Heather Doran and let me know that you're from my HOA forum. Ill except you if i know that you're from the forum that i am a mod on.

SeddieForwood :)

4/17/2012 #4
HOAhaha

This is just an idea I had for the start of the season. Since Nathalia Ramos is leaving I think that they would say that Nina was kidnapped or something and the whole thing is about finding her. Kinda like the first season with Joy. And then in the end of the season they would finally find her and Fabina kiss :)

5/8/2012 #5
Forum Moderators: weaselette01 TVDwillREIGN
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member