Page 1 2 Next »
Mr. Anarchy

Hey! RP For the Movie Gremlins Here!

3/31/2012 #1
invaderzimlovr15
I would like to see that
4/1/2012 #2
Mr. Anarchy

There are 3 mogwai in existence:Frost,Speed,and Gizmo.

Gizmo was good natured,same for the others,but the other two,They liked stripe.

"Speed,Here's where stripe died." Frost said,pointing to a slimy puddle on the ground.

4/1/2012 #3
invaderzimlovr15
"is there a way to bring him back with the blood?" speed asked frost
4/1/2012 #4
Mr. Anarchy

"Duh" the Mogwai said,looking at her,He had a canister of Gremlin Blood,and a few other things,He poured it on Stripe's remains,Soon The stripe returned,and the claws,and eyes returned,Stripe stretched "What the hell happened?" He looked at the mogwai "Where the hell is gizmo?" He barked,the Mogwai shrugged,but he noticed excitement in there eyes.

4/1/2012 #5
invaderzimlovr15

"oh my god! stripe i can't believe it worked! i don'tknow where gizmo is though." speed said blushing she had always had a crush on stripe

4/1/2012 #6
Mr. Anarchy

The Demon smiled at the mogwai,He said "Come on,Im getting you two a snack" Frost looked at the clock "B-But it's after midnight" The gremlin snarled at the mogwai "So?" "W-We're not supposed to eat after midnight" the Mogwai studdered. Speed nodded in agreement. "Trust me,You'll like being a gremlin. I promise." Stripe said,with a sly smile on his face. He walked away with them,and they ate,Frost and Speed grew sleepy,curled up in balls,As slime covered them,cocoons forming,they hatched the next day,Frost was a sky blue gremlin,with red eyes,and was a little shorter then stripe.

4/1/2012 #7
invaderzimlovr15

speed looked at frost then at herself shehad yellowish skin and red eyes. She was the same height as frost. "wow, frost you look good." she said. "I think we looked better with fur though." she thought to herself. if this is what stripe wanted then she guessed she could live with it.

4/1/2012 #8
Mr. Anarchy

Stripe had a faint smile,It was night,He looked around,He picked up his gun,as a Human guard walked in,He cackled,and shot the guard,Frost laughing as well,Finding it funny as well,Stripe sighed "Now,We need some water...." The gremlin said,Frost spoke up "Stripe,I have some genetic sunblock to make us immune to sunlight..." Stripe smiled evilly "Perfect Frost...." Stripe said,formulating a plan.

4/1/2012 #9
invaderzimlovr15

Speed looked at the gaurd that stripe shot. she didn't know why it was funny or why her friend thought it was funny. "Speed you coming?!" strip yelled. "y-yeah coming." she yelled back as she walked past the guard she looked at him and whispered "sorry." then went to catch up with frost and stripe. she was starting to have doubts about being a gremlin.

4/1/2012 #10
Mr. Anarchy

She stopped her friend,and asked why he found it funny,He replied "I dunno,I guess gremlins just find that funny." She sighed "You wanna be a mogwai again don't you?" She nodded,He sighed,and said "I'll figure something out." They caught up with the gremlin leader,who was by a dripping faucet,with a grin,he pushed Frost in,and Frost screamed in pain as he multiplied,leaving Speed shocked,Stripe hopped in,and said through the pain "You coming Speed?" She shook her head,as a Small army of gremlins crowded around the sink.

4/1/2012 #11
invaderzimlovr15

Seed had to draw the line here. first stripe killed a security guard for absolutley no reason and now he wanted her to just hop in the water and multiply. "i don't want to go in there." she said her eyes getting wider as frost and stripe kept multiplying.

4/1/2012 #12
Mr. Anarchy

Unlike Stripe,Frost was in alot of pain,When they finished,And exited the store,the Gremlin army began running amok,She heard a gremlin cry out in pain,as Stripe shot her friend for bumping into Stripe,Frost was going to live,but She had enough with Stripe,and glared at the gremlin leader,who was laughing at her friend's pain.

4/1/2012 #13
invaderzimlovr15

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" speed yelled. "ALL HE DID WAS BUMP INTO YOU ACCIDENTLY AND YOU JUST SHOOT HIM?! THAT MAKES NO SENSE!"

4/1/2012 #14
Mr. Anarchy

"DONT YELL AT ME BITCH." Stripe hissed,and Suddenly,Frost attacked Stripe in a fit of rage,A Gremlin pulling them apart,Speed took Frost away,wondering why he attack after Stripe insulted her,She noticed his wound was bleeding,She took a newspaper,pressing it to it,looking at her friend.

4/1/2012 #15
invaderzimlovr15

speed was helping frost with his wound to stop the bleeding. "Why did you attack him after he insulted me frost? you could've gotten yourself killed. you know?"

4/1/2012 #16
Mr. Anarchy

"I love you..." The Icy blue gremlin mumbled,and She looked up,with a bright red blush,noticing a faint blush on her friend's face as well.

4/1/2012 #17
invaderzimlovr15

Speed blushed she couldn't be sure she heard what she thought she heard him say. "what did you say?" she said with a smile.

4/1/2012 #18
Mr. Anarchy

"I love you..." He said,More clearly,She had a caring smile on her face,She heard some music in the background,the gremlins were watching Snow White,She ignored it,but liked the song,She took his claw in hers,causing a faint blush to creep on his face.

4/1/2012 #19
invaderzimlovr15

She suddenly remembered what song it was. It was called someday my prince will come. "may i have this dance?" she asked. she finally knew what she was feeling. All this time she thought she loved stripe, but now she knew it wasn't him she loved. As far as she was concerned that bastard could go to hell. No, it was the gremlin right in front of her that she loved. and she wouldn't have it any other way.

4/1/2012 . Edited 4/1/2012 #20
Mr. Anarchy

He danced with her,and she put her head on his shoulder,She pressed her lips against his,closing her eyes.

4/1/2012 #21
invaderzimlovr15

when the song ended she pushed away from the kiss, looked into his red eyes and said, "I love you too." then kissed him again.

4/1/2012 . Edited 4/1/2012 #22
Mr. Anarchy

She wrapped her arms around him,As he returned the kiss,Sunlight started peeking through tree branches,they went inside with the other gremlins,to watch the movie,Stripe,was alone,Injecting himself with genetic sunblock,plotting.

4/1/2012 #23
invaderzimlovr15

As they watched the movie with the other gremlins speed whispered to frost, "we have to find gizmo and billy. They're the only ones who know how to defeat stripe. I mean they did it twice already."

4/1/2012 #24
Mr. Anarchy

"We don't know where they are..." He whispered back,She sighed "And we couldn't find them,I lost the Genetic Sunblock during me and stripe's fight,It's day,we'll die if we go out right now." She felt her eyes droop and She fell asleep against his chest,waking up,to find it was night,and all the other gremlins were wreaking havoc on the town,She found Frost in a genetics lab,His teeth,and claws were Icicles,His skin was cold,and He had Icy silver eyes,With Icicles going down his head like a spiky mohawk. (He's a mutant)

4/1/2012 #25
invaderzimlovr15

Speeds eyes got wide. He looked better than before. He was still a gremlin but different. Like an ice gremlin. She wondered if he did this to himself or if stripe did it but she liked it. With a chuckle she said "wow, sombody took their name literally. is this your idea?"

4/1/2012 #26
Mr. Anarchy

He nodded,grinning sheepishly "Thought it would fit." He said, A Gremlin drank a vegetable serum,turning into a vegetable gremlin. She smiled at him and kissed him,When Stripe's voice said "Come on lovebirds,We're leaving this town." They followed Stripe,as All the gremlins gathered on the town's border,Stripe injected them all with genetic sunblock,There were a few mutants other then the vegetable and Frost,one had Bat wings,and was flying. They left the town,Stripe found Frost in the crowd,and said sincerely "Sorry for that whole thing before,I was kinda angry that Gizmo killed me. I had been alive about 20 minutes then." Stripe went back to the front.

4/1/2012 #27
invaderzimlovr15

Speed heard what stripe said to frost. He may have sounded sincere but somehow she still didn't trust him. It wasn't like stripe to apologize. Something smelt fishy here and she wanted to know what. then again it could just be the fact that they were passing through a fish market.

4/1/2012 #28
Mr. Anarchy

The gremlins split up once they hit a city,Speed found Frost messing with a stop-light,laughing as Cars crashed,Human bodies with Icicles laying in the streets,fires throughout the city,She had to admit,It did look fun...

4/1/2012 #29
invaderzimlovr15

She saw a car crash and then explode. she burst out laughing. She still didn't know why it was funny those people in that car were no doubt dead but she couldn't stop laughing. Stripe saw her and said " look who's turning into a real gremlin." she stopped laughing and glared at him. but as soon as he left she looked at the car again and started laughing again. then she went up to frost and asked, "Can i help?"

4/1/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Mr. Anarchy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member