The Worst YuGiOh Characters you've ever seen
Tell why you think that character is the worst. It could be Joey or Tea or whoever. It's up to you
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Serenity Takaishi
Sorry, but joey is sooooo hot-headed & thinks he's better than eveyone else!!! i've never been found of him. but he's not my least least faveotite! plus he don't like Kaiba. You can't hate the hott!!!! (mai & him make an awsome couple!!)
5/16/2006 #1
Higuchimon
Yes, I know I *always* make friends with people who not only try to kill my best friend, but induce his grandfather into a heart attack, lock me into a room with a chainsaw wielding maniac, almost crush me & my friends with giant blocks, hire mercenaries to electrocute me & said friends, almost kill *his own brother* for losing a game... How could Jounouchi ever *think* of not liking Seto, right? I mean, just because Seto's good looking, all the rest of that isn't supposed to matter at all, is it? Jounouchi has more than his fair share of faults, but at least he's not superficial and shallow.
5/19/2006 #2
Spirit of Water - Aqueria
... Higuchimon. Don't you *get* it already? If a guy in Yuugiou isn't good looking he AUTOMATICALLY loses all his good talents and any altruistic deeds found in the manga just disappears with a snap of the fingers. Being good looking means *everything*. It doesn't matter how *loyal* or *brave* a character is -- they HAVE to be good looking! I can't believe you didn't get that after all this time. ... Le. Snark.
6/18/2006 #3
AuroraTenchi
In the dub he appeared to not have a motive other than to show Seto he's tough. Before I saw the sub I questioned that and didn't like that for a long time.
6/21/2006 #4
Slifer-Yuri
*snorts* You've got to be joking. Seto Kaiba is NOT HOT.
6/30/2006 #5
Kari Izumi
In the original Japanese version, Jounouchi is not as much of a bonehead as the 4Kids dub makes him out to be. Liekwise, Kaiba's disdain for him was a bit stronger, what with such cute affectionate names as "Loser Dog," "bonkatsu (mediocre)" and "Small fry." Which is why Puppyshipping holds little appeal to me.
7/13/2006 #6
Jack-Atlus-Lover
Seto Kaiba is hot, in a cute way. Malik is hot in a hot way. But still Seto is the hottttttttttest yugioh character ever!
7/27/2006 #7
Slifer-Yuri
I don't think he's hot. I think he looks normal. But, I do think his voice in Japanese sounds hot. And, he seems to be a little nicer.
7/28/2006 #8
Kari Izumi
[q]But, I do think his voice in Japanese sounds hot. And, he seems to be a little nicer.[/q] Yeah, I noticed that, too. In the dub, Kaiba is sort of snippy to Mokuba a lot, which never happens in the Japanese version. Although I prefer Eric Stuart's voice over the original. The latter is far too deep for my taste and makes him seem older than he is. (He's only sixteen in the Japanese version). [q]I don't think he's hot. I think he looks normal.[/q] I think he's the most attractive of the YGO cast for that reason. According to the official bio for Kaiba, he's about 6 feet one and 143 pounds, which in real life would not be very attractive to me at all.
7/28/2006 . Edited 7/28/2006 #9
Jack-Atlus-Lover
The only problem with Seto is that his legs are too tall and skinny. I like him because it's kinda rare to see a brown hare guy with blue eyes.
7/28/2006 #10
Hylander McLeod
Joey thinks he's beter than everyone else? sorry hun but that personality belongs to Kaiba. Damn SOB does not respect anyone oter than himself. He also kicks people when the're down, cannot fight anyone at his own level since he enjoys killing those who have nothing since he knows he will lose if challenges someone who is his better. and by the way Kaiba and Mai do not make a good couple. the most pathetic pairing i have witnessed. pathetic. only two people could do well for mai (the first being Jounouchi i won't mention the second)
10/31/2006 #11
SilvorMoon
[q]...cannot fight anyone at his own level since he enjoys killing those who have nothing since he knows he will lose if challenges someone who is his better.[/q] So how do you explain the fact that the [i]only[/i] person he's interested in dueling is Yugi? I'm finding it hard to reconcile your statement that he only wants to duel people he can crush with the fact that he's obsessed with duling the one person who is better than him and claims no one else is worth his while.
10/31/2006 #12
Hylander McLeod
another stupid fool. Kaiba does not think Yugi is better. He knows he is worse that's why he wants to prove that he only lost to Yugi by a fluke.
11/4/2006 #13
Hylander McLeod
plus he don't like Kaiba. You can't hate the hott!!!! (mai & him make an awsome couple!!) Idiot. Kaiba does not deserve to be liked. He is a killer. and him and Mai do not make a good couple. for the twentieth time. Anyone would work better with Mai, even Panik (shudders) just not Kaiba. Personally I prefer Jounouchi X Mai and Shizuka X Mai. And yes you can hate Kaiba. I am one them. I personally think that Penaty Game he got from YamiYugi was too soft. HE SHOULD HAVE KILLED KAIBA. ... Higuchimon. Don't you *get* it already? If a guy in Yuugiou isn't good looking he AUTOMATICALLY loses all his good talents and any altruistic deeds found in the manga just disappears with a snap of the fingers. Being good looking means *everything*. It doesn't matter how *loyal* or *brave* a character is -- they HAVE to be good looking! I can't believe you didn't get that after all this time.' I have one thing to say to this- STUPID FOOL. And who says Kaiba is good looking. And furthermore that Jounouchi isn't ? If anyone's a dog it's Kaiba. and you. 'Yes, I know I *always* make friends with people who not only try to kill my best friend, but induce his grandfather into a heart attack, lock me into a room with a chainsaw wielding maniac, almost crush me & my friends with giant blocks, hire mercenaries to electrocute me & said friends, almost kill *his own brother* for losing a game... How could Jounouchi ever *think* of not liking Seto, right? I mean, just because Seto's good looking, all the rest of that isn't supposed to matter at all, is it? Jounouchi has more than his fair share of faults, but at least he's not superficial and shallow' Finally someone with some sense. '*snorts* You've got to be joking. Seto Kaiba is NOT HOT.' Amen.
11/4/2006 #14
Kari Izumi
[q]If a guy in Yuugiou isn't good looking he AUTOMATICALLY loses all his good talents and any altruistic deeds found in the manga just disappears with a snap of the fingers.[/q] It's clear you haven't read a word Higuchimon has said. [q]almost kill *his own brother* for losing a game...[/q] I may be wrong, but Mokuba jumped into that game of his own free will and got caught in the crossfire.
11/4/2006 #15
Higuchimon
[q]I may be wrong, but Mokuba jumped into that game of his own free will and got caught in the crossfire.[/q] Pretty much. Seto didn't *want* Mokuba taking part in Death-T. There's a myriad of reasons why he might not have. He knew Mokuba had lost to Yuugi once already (actually twice if you count the dinner the previous night) so he doubted Mokuba could win again. Maybe deep inside, he didn't want Mokuba to deal with another penalty game. How must Seto have felt when he saw Mokuba after his brother lost that Capmon game to Yuugi? To know that his brother went through what *he* did, after all he'd sacrificed to be sure that Mokuba wouldn't suffer anything? Whether he *remembered* that was his reasoning or not, I believe somewhere in his gut, he knew, and he blamed himself: he wasn't good enough to beat Yuugi, so his brother suffered for it. (This is all my theorizing and not true canon).
11/4/2006 #16
Frostic54

Lol - Isn't this forum meant to be talking about Joey Wheeler/Katsuya Jounouchi (whatever takes your fancy), not Kaiba?

I reckon the english dub makes anyone get annoyed at Joey, but that doesn't mean he's the worst.

Has anyone seen Tristan in action? You can't say Joey is the worst if you compare him to Tristan!

7/12/2008 #17
Morality0duality

Anyone here think joey got plot gipped in his fight with marrick. Also how does everyone crazy s*** some people do like Marrick and Kaiba and pegasus. I mean come it is soul stealing for god sake that is worse than murder cause you can't even go to the after life Joey fought in a tournament where he knew if he lost he would suffer a fate worse than death and had absolutely no expectations of someone giving him a handout. You can forgive most of Atem's attitude when you realize he is from an era of war torn harsh ancient egypt and not modern day society where card duel whee between ulta competent battle mages and they knew it was a fight to the death not some kids and the cards were summon mediums.

7/23/2010 #18
Forum Moderators: Padre Amaro
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member