Saw Roleplay!
This is a Saw Roleplay. Come to create a character or choose a Canon character! Enjoy!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
steinmarie

I type in the dark, glow of the computer making my eyes hurt. My mind is buzzing. New case, new detectives acting like children. The clacking of the keys is all that I can hear in my little office. I yearn to work on my sketches, but they're... out of the way. I can't do that now.

4/2/2012 #1
TaylorSwiftFearless
I slowly walked into Mark's office, being sure not disturb him. I grinned and slowly sneaked up behind him. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, "Hi." I whispered.
4/2/2012 #2
steinmarie

"Hey." I smiled, leaning my head into Olivia's arms. She felt warm and I sighed, contented. "How was work?"

4/2/2012 #3
TaylorSwiftFearless
I groaned, "It sucked." I said aggravated, resting my head on Mark's. I instantly shot up and laughed, "I swear, people are so stupid... you?"
4/2/2012 #4
steinmarie

I sighed again, louder. "Same. Strahm won't get off of my case. Like I've done anything wrong. It's aggravating beyond belief some days..." I narrowed my eyes, tapping the last line with a flourish. "Did I tell you about Gibson? New kid. He hangs off of me like a lost puppy..." I stood to hug Olivia. Wrapping my arms around her, I closed my eyes. "I need a drink..."

4/2/2012 #5
TaylorSwiftFearless
I chuckled, "I'm glad to hear you had a better day then me." I smiled and hurried my face into his shoulder. I sighed, "If you really want a drink... go get one." I laughed again.
4/2/2012 #6
steinmarie

I chuckle, planting a quick kiss on her cheek. Dragging her with me, I hobble down the stairs into the kitchen. I pull open the fridge, grabbing two beers. "To frustrating days and not enough pay?"

4/2/2012 #7
TaylorSwiftFearless
I smiled and grabbed one of the beers from Mark's hand, "I guess..." I leaned against the counter behind me and closed my eyes.
4/2/2012 #8
steinmarie

Smirking, I flicked the tab and drank a large gulp. Suddenly, my phone buzzed out from my pocket. Frowning, I flipped it open, holding it to my ear. "Hello?"

"There's been another game."

I nodded slowly. "Okay. I'll be there in twenty."

Flipping closed the phone, I turned back to Olivia. "There's been another one." My smirk disappeared.

4/2/2012 #9
TaylorSwiftFearless
I sighed shakily, "Okay..." I paused and walked forward in front of Mark, "just don't get hurt... please?" I said worried.
4/2/2012 #10
steinmarie

I went to laugh, but the look in her eyes... it worried me. "I promise." I gave her another small peck on the lips, grabbing my shoulder holster from the closet by the door. "I'll call when I'm headed home alright?" To further assure her, I smiled. "Who's going to mess with Detective Mark Hoffman anyway?" I opened the door and disappeared down the walk.

4/2/2012 #11
TaylorSwiftFearless
I giggled slightly at my husbands very confident attitude and layer down on the couch. I went to close my eyes for a quick moment, but ended up dozing off.
4/2/2012 #12
steinmarie

I slammed the car door, smacking the top of the car. My head was in a whirlwind. That Strahm... pissed me off. I stalked up the driveway, placing my key in the lock. Quietly, I stepped in. Olivia was on the couch asleep. Not wanting to wake her, I stumbled up the stairs two at a time and pulled my sketches from the safe in my office. Before long, I fell asleep, leaning over the sketches.

4/3/2012 #13
TaylorSwiftFearless
I woke up slowly. Looking around, I went to the window to Mark's car here. I smiled slightly and made my way up the stairs. Mark was in his office... asleep. I noticed the things he was leaning over. I knew exactly what they looked and I gasped a little louder then I should have.
4/3/2012 #14
steinmarie

I shot awake. Everything was all blurry. Ripping my head around, I noticed Olivia. And my sketches. I covered them up with my hand, but it was too late. "F**k! I... I can..."

4/3/2012 #15
TaylorSwiftFearless
It felt like I stopped breathing for a moment in time. "Mark," I said weakly, "What are those?"
4/3/2012 #16
steinmarie

Sweat began to bead on my forehead. I quickly stuffed the sketches in my pocket. Only the tips peeked from my jeans. "Olivia, honey, I... It's just... I mean..." I cursed, slamming a fist against the desk. This couldn't be happening. She couldn't know.

4/3/2012 #17
TaylorSwiftFearless
I wasn't sure what to think. All I know is I know what I saw. Mark seemed so mad and seeing those sketches... made me scared. I took a step back away from my husband still so confused.
4/3/2012 #18
steinmarie

I snagged her arm, almost too harshly. "Please... I can explain." Could I? Really? My heart thudded in my chest. Why was I so stupid?

4/3/2012 #19
TaylorSwiftFearless
"Explain what!" I yelled ripped my arm from his grip. He's never gripped me like that before... at least not in an angry way.
4/3/2012 #20
steinmarie

"It's... evidence! I'm working the case and I found these and..." I ran my hands through my hair nervously. Olivia and I never yelled at each other. We never fought. Even when one or both of us were drunk. But this... I felt the brutality set in. Setting my teeth, I hissed, "Why the hell are you looking through my stuff anyway?!"

4/3/2012 #21
TaylorSwiftFearless
I sighed ans then glared at him. "Ok... first of all. I was not looking through your stuff... you left it out. Second of all, I don't believe it. You're hiding something." I paused and took a step closer, "Now tell me what it is!" I screamed at him, the tears that I was trying so hard to hold back were finally flowing.
4/3/2012 #22
steinmarie

I wanted nothing more than to hold her, tell her that it was all lies, but my anger got the best of me. Like it usually did. "It's nothing that concerns you!" I took her shoulders in my hands roughly, dragging her up to my level. I glared into her eyes. "Leave. It. Alone."

4/3/2012 #23
TaylorSwiftFearless
I looked into Mark's eyes, tears streaming down my face. I got out of his grip and staggered back. "I thought you loved me." I said taking a small step back with every word. "I thought that when you marrried someone... you don't keep secrets." I turned around and walked to the door. I slowly turned back around towards him, but not looking him in the eyes, "I guess I was wrong." I ran put the room and into my bedroom... our bedroom.
4/3/2012 #24
steinmarie

I watched Olivia run to our room. My patience was being tested as I tore the sketches out of my pocket. The sketches... the traps. Why? Why did I have to kill him? Olivia shouldn't have to deal with this. It was my burden to bear. Carefully, I ripped them into pieces, letting the pieces drift to floor. She was right. Of course she was right. I pinched the bridge of my nose, frustrated. I ran after her, nearly running into the door. Cursing, I pulled on the knob. Locked. "Liv? Hey. I...It's difficult to explain. I'm sorry I reacted so strongly. Please. Just come out."

4/4/2012 #25
TaylorSwiftFearless
I sat there, snuffling from my crying. When I heard Mark at the door. My head whipped around as he was begging me to come out. I stared at the door for a while and slowly walked to it. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door.
4/4/2012 #26
steinmarie

My heart jumped into my chest as I observed the look of betrayal on her face. Calming down the anger, I gently touched her arm. "Liv, I'm sorry. I... It's hard to explain. Lots of things went through my mind after..." I paused, pained at the memory. "After Angie died."

4/4/2012 #27
TaylorSwiftFearless
I looked Mark in the eyes, "Tell me everything... now." I snapped rather calmly.
4/4/2012 #28
steinmarie

I sighed. What could I say? I couldn't lie to her anymore than I had. "When Angie died, loads of things changed. You saw how I was! Depressed, suicidal even. She was my only family. My ONLY family. The pain was too much. I had to act. I thought I had prevailed when Seth Baxter was sent to jail. He was then released on a f**king technicality." I sighed, leaning against the wall. "I wanted to die, Liv." My eyes found my crumpled sketches in my pocket. "Then I got an idea. One that would provide true vengeance and one that I couldn't get caught doing. I set up a trap. A Jigsaw trap. I had to watch that b*** suffer. It went smoothly. I know what you must think of me..." I paused, staring into her eyes, begging for forgiveness.

4/4/2012 #29
TaylorSwiftFearless
I breathed heavily taking his words in, "So YOU were the one who killed him?" I asked. "Then why do you still have those?" I said gesturing towards the sketches.
4/4/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: TaylorSwiftFearless steinmarie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member