Saw Roleplay!
This is a Saw Roleplay. Come to create a character or choose a Canon character! Enjoy!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
TaylorSwiftFearless
(Yay! Their finally meeting!) In the car, I bit my nails nervously. Why was I nervous? Was it because Mark said she changed? Amanda may have changed but she is still my sister. I slightly looked over at Mark and grabbed his hand softly.
5/9/2012 #1
steinmarie

Mark- I smiled. "Don't worry." I parked the car outside the workshop. I let go of Olivia's hand.

5/9/2012 #2
TaylorSwiftFearless
I took a deep breath and started to walk in with Mark, stopping at the door.
5/9/2012 #3
steinmarie

"You sure you're going to be alright?" I opened the rusty doow loudly, jumping at the noise. I pressed forward, making sure that Olivia was behind me.

5/9/2012 #4
TaylorSwiftFearless
I took a shaky breath and nodded following behind Mark.
5/9/2012 #5
steinmarie

I opened the door to the warehouse. John jumped, but barely acknowledged our existence. I called out into the other rooms. "AMANDA!"

"What do you f*** want, a***?"

I smiled, leading Olivia to a chair. "I'll go get her." I left Olivia alone with John.

5/9/2012 #6
TaylorSwiftFearless
I'm not going to lie, it was kind of akward with Joh. I wanted to make conversation, but I couldn't think of anything. I gave up eventually and waited for Mark.
5/9/2012 #7
steinmarie

I found Amanda hunched over a trap, screwing a bolt into place. I crept behind her and grabbed her arm. It was followed with a piercing scream and a screwdriver to my thigh. I hissed in pain. "... Da f***, Amanda?!" She crossed her arms.

"Don't sneak up on me, you prick." She returned to her appartus.

"I have someone for you to meet."

Amanda shot me a look of disgust.

"And yes, John approves."

Amanda stood and followed me into the workshop.

5/9/2012 #8
TaylorSwiftFearless
I continued to sit there when Make entered followed by... Amanda.
5/9/2012 #9
steinmarie

I stood over by John, who swivelled around to watch the scene unfold. Amanda crossed her arms, tilting her head. "Who the f*** is this?"

5/9/2012 #10
TaylorSwiftFearless
I did something I did not expect... I smiled. She didn't remember me, but at least I could see her. I looked to Mark with tears of joy, but couldn't bring myself to speak.
5/9/2012 #11
steinmarie

Amanda snapped towards me. "Well? Who the f*** is this chick?"

I paused to say something witty back. Olivia wasn't speaking. "Um..."

5/9/2012 #12
TaylorSwiftFearless
The tears were know flowing, "You don't remember me." I whispered.
5/9/2012 #13
steinmarie

Amanda took a step forward. "I don't know who you are... Are you okay?"

I wanted to hug my wife, comfort her. John grabbed onto my jacket, forcing me to stay put.

5/9/2012 #14
TaylorSwiftFearless
"I know... if you thought hard... you'd know who I am." I whispered.
5/9/2012 #15
steinmarie

Amanda approached her, moving back her hair with a hand. Confused as she was, she tried. Tried to remember. "I... "

I tried to get out of John's hands again, but the b*** was strong.

5/9/2012 #16
TaylorSwiftFearless
I placed my hands on her shoulders softly, "Amanda." I whsipered.
5/9/2012 #17
steinmarie

Recognition clouded her eyes. "Oh my God... Olivia?"

5/9/2012 #18
TaylorSwiftFearless
I cried more and hugged her.
5/9/2012 #19
steinmarie

Amanda stopped breathing, hugging Olivia to her. She buried her head in her shoulder and weeped. "I... I thought you... you were d... dead..."

5/9/2012 #20
TaylorSwiftFearless
"I thought... you were...too." I cried, seperating from my sister and looked over at Mark, "Thank you."
5/9/2012 #21
steinmarie

I smiled sadly. "Of course." I was thinking about my sister. Oh so long ago and it still scared me.

Amanda bit her lip. "You... you had something to do with this?"

5/9/2012 #22
TaylorSwiftFearless
I had known about the conflict between Mark and Amanda. I seperated from Amanda and went over to Mark, "We're married."
5/9/2012 #23
steinmarie

I looped an arm around Olivia's waist.

Amanda lifted her head. Without warning, she flung at me, aiming at my face with her nails. I shouted, pushing her back. "WHY DIDN'T YOU F*** TELL ME?!"

5/9/2012 #24
TaylorSwiftFearless
"Amanda!" I calmed her, "He didn't know."
5/9/2012 #25
steinmarie

I sighed in relief as Amanda backed off. I had recieved several red welts on my arms thanks to her.

5/9/2012 #26
TaylorSwiftFearless
"Amanda," I tried to calm her, "Seriously, it's fine."
5/9/2012 #27
steinmarie

Amanda nodded, turning back to John. "I'm sorry. I let my feelings get ahead of me."

5/9/2012 #28
TaylorSwiftFearless
I walked up to my sister again, "I'm sorry."
5/9/2012 #29
steinmarie

"I can't be mad at you." Amanda flung her arms around Olivia again.

5/9/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: TaylorSwiftFearless steinmarie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member