Ideas for Good Use
This is for Greek Mythology writers. If you have ideas, but to lazy or to busy to write them, and afraid of losing the idea, you can let someone use it or borrow it. If your stuck and don't know what to do, look here for ideas to help you! It's for anyone
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
HadesXPersephone4ever

Hey, well as far as I'm concerned, this is for those who have a good idea but haven't got the time to make it a story, so come and post your ideas so others can make your story for you! That is if they have writers block and are stuck at something!

4/3/2012 #1
HadesXPersephone4ever

TO be organized, it'll have to look something like this!

Title: (They are allowed to change it! You might want to ask first!)

Summary (Brief, PM the person who add the idea for more information):

Genres:

Rating: (Optional)

Chapters: (Minimum, Maximum, One-Shot) (Optional)

Pairings: (Optional)

HXP4E: Got it, Hermes? Hypnos?

Hermes: Yep!

Hypnos: I'm sleepy... but yeah!

4/4/2012 #2
HadesXPersephone4ever

Title: The Rose and Thorn (Can change title if needed)

Summary: Some say she's as beautiful as a rose, and he's a sharp as a thorn. When they have a chance meeting, they're bounded by first sight love. But when Persephone's nymph Minthe (Is that how you spell it?) can't stand the two together. She tries her best to make them avoid each others gaze, but their effortless. In love and have the strongest bond of any other pairing on Olympus, they are powerful when together (Feel free to not use this, it's the best one I can think of right now at the moment)

Genres: Romance and Humor- Feel free to chance it to what's best

Rating: Anything would do!

Chapters: Minimum of at least 8 Maximum can be 10 or more! Do what is best!

Pairings: Hades and Persephone HxP

Hermes: Whoa!

Hypnos: Whatever, let's get this to the Forum!

4/4/2012 #3
HadesXPersephone4ever

Title: Key Stoned (Can change if wanted)

Summary: What if I have a choice, what if there is something I can do, for my place at dominance, to show the world my power, to show them I can be as Beautiful as my mother, or as ruthless as my father. I am Hethius, Youngest Daughter to Nyx and Erebus. (YOU GUYS CHANGE IT TO YOUR DEMI-GOD OR GOD. You see, I use myself as Hethius. In PM messages, I use the name Hethius and proclaim myself as the youngest daughter to Nyx and Erebus. You HAVE to change it to whatever you need to. Say your the Oldest of Zeus and a mortal, you have to say that)

Genres: Adventure and another

Rating: Whatever suits is best

Chapters: Can be a one-shot with some sequels, but that's entirely up to you, you see, I'm going to do this to with my Hethius)

Pairings: It depends on the parents!

EX: (Mine, do not use!)

Title: Live Like You Can't Die

Summary:What if I have a choice, what if there is something I can do, for my place at dominance, to show the world my power, to show them I can be as Beautiful as my mother, or as ruthless as my father. I am Hethius, Youngest Daughter to Nyx and Erebus.

Genres: Adventure and Hurt/Comfort

Rating: T

Parings: Nyx and Erebus

Hermes: She's killing us!

Hypnos: We can't die you idiot *Yawns* Lets get it to the forum, and stop complaining!

Hermes: You'd complain to if you went back and forth back and forth delivering secret love messages from Zeus to EVERY SINGLE LIVING FEMALE ON EARTH!

Hypnos: So what, that wont compare what I have to do in the Underworld, for one I got Hades as my lord!

5/4/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: HadesXPersephone4ever
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member