Okay, I just joined this website and I'm confused on how to add a chapter to my story. Please help! Thanks.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

To Add A Chapter To An Already Existing Story:

First: Under your account page to your left you should see 'Publish'. Click it and a few options should show up. Click 'Doc Manager (Upload)'

Next: After going to 'Doc Manager (Upload)' you should see an area where you can upload your document. You can upload it as two types, 'Story' or 'DocX'. Choose which you you prefer. (Story means once the document is uploaded, you will not be able to edit it or send it to a 'Beta Reader'. DocX allows editing and gives you the ability to send it to a 'Beta Reader'. )

Then: Once the document is uploaded, go under 'Publish' again and then click on 'Manage Stories'. Click the story you wish to upload a new chapter to and you should see a part where it says 'Content/Chapters' near the top of the page. Click it.

Finally: Add the Chapter by scrolling to the bottom of the page and picking the document you had just uploaded. BE CAREFUL IN FUTURE!!!! THERE IS ALSO A PART WHERE YOU CAN 'REPLACE' A CHAPTER WITH ANOTHER DOCUMENT AND YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT ON ACCIDENT!! JUST PAY ATTENTION TO IT!!

I hope that helped. 3

4/19/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: alice130
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member