Mass Effect: In A World Without Shepard
Who would save the galaxy if Shepard never existed? A rag-tag group of OCs perhaps? Yep you guessed it! Join the fight to save the Galaxy- or destroy it- in this OC Oriented RP!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »
The Darkness Knight
(Rose you forgot Neyla)
7/3/2012 #631
Caligno Bot

Garrus let her words sink in, then let out a nervous laugh. "R-Right, a joke. Sorry, I... I don't... This is embarrassing," he admitted softly, seemingly to himself. "Uh, t-thanks again, Ei- Commander."

((EDIT: You're up in Noa's too, Dark. BSG and I are completely stuck until you do))

7/3/2012 . Edited 7/3/2012 #632
Roseria Sylvester

Eiko looked down a the floor- her seemingly harmless playing around had more than likely ruined the best friendship she ever had... Garrus had called her 'commander', something he never did. "Garrus... do you... actually have feelings for me that way?" she asked, her heart speeding up- hinging on his answer... not sure if she wanted to be right or wrong about her hunch.

(well i don't have any idea how to start in Noa's RP. And Dark- this is how a random RP works, you can drop a plot and pick it up again later.)

7/3/2012 #633
Caligno Bot

Garrus took a deep breath before sitting back down on the couch. "I... I didn't want it to get in the way," he responded softly.

((Katrin and Malin are on the sides too; it would be really hard to make it not really awkward, but having them meet up first and then with the others later is probably the best way of going about it since they're all in the Neutrals))

7/3/2012 #634
Roseria Sylvester

Eiko sighed before smiling reassuringly, "how could it get in the way? i already watch your ass more than i probably should... wait that didn't come out the way i intended." she said simply, her voice hurrying as she began to blunder.

(well another RP for another day XD)

7/3/2012 #635
Vendetta 5th

And then, Atlas suddenly collapsed, into a coma, a bossly comma, and drempt of naked Asari torturing Eiko with kisses, and oils, and stuff, and it was grand.

7/3/2012 #636
Caligno Bot

((interesting way of putting it, V))

7/3/2012 #637
Roseria Sylvester

(1. Wrong RP thread. 2. really? just really? Atlas has some kinky dreams ;))

7/3/2012 #638
Caligno Bot

Garrus gave her a surprised glance. "My what? I'm surprised you can tell where anything is through this armor," he responded in a vain attempt to appear naive, although he couldn't stop his mandibles from twitching as he committed the falsehood.

7/3/2012 #639
Vendetta 5th

(Wrong, this can be considered cannon to right? And what else would he dream about? estupido!)

7/3/2012 #640
Roseria Sylvester

"Well- you know what i meant Garrus..." Eiko said in a slight fluster, now SHE was the embarassed one.

7/3/2012 #641
Roseria Sylvester

(don't you call me stupid! STUPID! XD i don't know- Eiko naked? in his bed? with him? im just throwing out ideas.)

7/3/2012 #642
Vendetta 5th

(Ill add some more dreams later, her naked, and wrapped around his rifle might work, mmmmmhm)

7/3/2012 #643
Caligno Bot

"I know, I, uh, was joking back," Garrus said unconvincingly.

How did we ever get to this? he thought to himself in confusion. He never thought it would have been possible.

7/3/2012 #644
Roseria Sylvester

Eiko looked at him blankly, "You still suck at lying." she said plainly.

'never thought we would ever have this kind of conversation...' she thought, one part wanting to know more about how Garrus felt- and the other wanting to know more about how SHE felt. honestly she had intended it as a joke... but the more she thought about the implications- the more appealing it seemed.

(and just what 'rifle' are you refering too? XD)

7/3/2012 . Edited 7/3/2012 #645
Caligno Bot

Garrus looked towards the ground and ran his eyes across that section of the room, never letting his eyes meet hers. "Yeah, I... That's why you were always the talker."

7/3/2012 #646
Vendetta 5th

(His sniper rifle)

7/3/2012 #647
Roseria Sylvester

Eiko scoffed lightly, "Garrus you could do the talking too, you have the charisma- did you not see yourself verbally pimp slap those C-Sec officers that harrassed us? Besides, if i can lie- one of us has to be the truth teller... or we're both screwed, and not even the good kind." she said with a slight chuckle.

(you completely missed the point of that joke Vendetta...)

7/3/2012 . Edited 7/3/2012 #648
Caligno Bot

"C-Sec officers are different," Garrus explained. "When my own team is preventing me from doing my job, I don't take it lightly. When it comes to dealing with criminals, it wouldn't make any difference if I just shot them off the bat and was done with it." He turned his head towards Eiko, but still kept his eyes off to the side.

7/3/2012 #649
Roseria Sylvester

Eiko sighed, Garrus always was stubborn about his opinion of things- and frankly tended to be FAR too hard on himself. "True- you can't pop a cap on your partners ass for geting in your way." she said with a smirk, remembering how many times she had wanted to just shoot Garrus in the foot whenever he disagreed with her back when they first became partners... but she didn't because that would have meant unnessisary paperwork.

7/4/2012 . Edited 7/4/2012 #650
Caligno Bot

Garrus waited a moment while he decided whether this would be something he shouldn't say, but decided to say it anyway. "I have to admit, I actually requested a new partner after our first few missions together. They told me to suck it up and deal with it," he said in his light sarcastic tone.

7/4/2012 #651
Roseria Sylvester

Eiko bit her lip as she tried so hard not to smile- but failed and broke out laughing. "I... actually did the same thing! got the same result too!!" she chuckled as her laughter died down.

7/4/2012 #652
Caligno Bot

Garrus chuckled and leaned against the back of the couch. "Guess we were the two undesirables in C-Sec, the two people who actually know how to do their jobs," he added.

7/4/2012 #653
Roseria Sylvester

"damn straight. We kicked ass and took names on a daily basis- not that Pallin cared much since we gave him so much extra paperwork to do." Eiko snickered, she always loved tormenting their boss- or as she often called him 'Executor Pain-in-the-ass'.

7/4/2012 #654
Caligno Bot

"And now here we are," Garrus added as he looked around the room as if seeing it for the first time. "Now you're a spectre going after one of the most notorious turian alive. I still find it hard to believe that I was able to come along. Usually, Pallin would send an army to drag me back."

7/4/2012 #655
Roseria Sylvester

Eiko grin mischeviously, "Being a spectre has its perks... i asked the council to 'give you some vacation time' so you could come along. I remember hearing you were investigating Saren so i KNEW you would want to come." she said with a sly tone.

7/4/2012 #656
Caligno Bot

"That's dirty," Garrus said with another light chuckle. "Technically I wasn't investigating Saren anymore. I was forced off the case. You can probably guess who's fault that was."

7/4/2012 #657
Roseria Sylvester

"I know, and thats why i set it up so you could come along- so you could tell Pallin to kiss your ass. And if its dirty to help a close friend- then i think by now i should need one hell of a shower." Eiko joked as she gave Garrus a playful smirk.

7/4/2012 #658
Caligno Bot

"Well, I don't think I'll be allowed back into C-Sec anytime soon," Garrus added. "Pallin didn't exactly take my goodbye speech very well." He ignored the last part, not wanting to make a fool of himself again.

7/4/2012 #659
Roseria Sylvester

Eiko laughed a little, "hey your welcome on my ship as long as you want to be here, Pallin can screw off- he is giving up his last decent sniper; his loss is my gain." she said simply as she leaned back the couch and propped her feet up on her coffee table, crossed at the ankle as usual.

(EDIT: i will be doing TWO RPs at once- one with Eiko and another with my new character: Kor, Nelya's krogan dad.)

7/4/2012 . Edited 7/4/2012 #660
« Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Roseria Sylvester CommanderFettt, TheAC130Above
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member