Everybody Loves Korra
This forum will hold all things Korra related: Questions, Answers, Contests, Theories, Pairings, Discussions - you name it. Everyone's welcome to start their own topic and get talking!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lazebe

This is a challenge for anyone who is interested in writing a Naruto/Avatar crossover. I know, the super powered ninja can get kind of annoying, but I had enough great chapters reading it during the first few volumes to fall absolutely in love with the manga. When Korra came out, I watched every episode two or three times (a few of them more than that because I'm currently writing my own story), and I got to thinking: how can these two worlds be meshed together? Naruto's and Korra's? The Child of Prophecy, and the Avatar?

I have my own version of their mixed origins and I wanted to issue a challenge.

If you like Naruto, and you like Korra, write your own story about the two. It can be a one shot or a novel or an epic; whatever. Once you are done with the first chapter or whenever you're ready to, post it on here. With your permission, I have a group on deviantart and would like to add your story/drawings to it. NarutoxKorra art and fanfiction is pretty hard to find. I know some people might not like the pairing, but I love it and I wanted to know that there are other people that do too. :)

12/22/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Techno Skittles
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member