City of Mortals
Hi y'all. So for all you who love The Mortal Instruments, who love to tell the world which characters they ship, who spend most of their days re-reading TMI this forum is for you! Come rant and meet new people and talk about these amazing books.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
iridescent bookyworm

in order to not spoil anything we talk about the first book in this thread

5/19/2012 #1
Pure Alethea

Excellent job Booky. :)

Can I just say, City of Bones is amazing And Simon really annoyed me in this book. (sorry simon.) I mean, I loved him in all the otthers, but in this one he annoyed me.

Cassandra Clare is a GODDESS can I just say. She is AMAZING!!!

And I'm gonna shutup now otherwise I'll be here for HOURS!!!

5/19/2012 #2
iridescent bookyworm

I loved Simon. I LOVED him!

5/21/2012 #3
Pure Alethea

*smiles sheepishly* I love him to irrevocably! Just not in Bones.... ;)

5/22/2012 #4
dewdrops and crowns

How can Simon annoy you? :'( He saved their lives in the end, fell in love with Clary and got his heart broken and he is very funny.

Errm Clary and Jace is incest? O.o

5/23/2012 #5
iridescent bookyworm

Simon is flawless =D

5/25/2012 #6
Pure Alethea

OMG. I take it all back. Just finished Lost Souls. (again) I love Simon. Forever. He is now one of my favourites. And him and Isabelle? AWWW!!!!!

5/25/2012 #7
QueenOfSwordsAndDaggers

I hate Simon/Isabelle! I like them both on their own, but together they're crazy annoying.

5/26/2012 #8
Pure Alethea

Really? They're one of my fav pairings. I guess its acquired taste! XD

What pairings do you support? :)

5/26/2012 #9
QueenOfSwordsAndDaggers

I love Clace and Maian, but I actually don't like Simon with anyone but Clary.

Simon/Isabelle just always seemed a bit perfect to me really- its the sort of relationship where Simon would chuck himself in front of a knife for Izzy, and I'mnot keen on that sort of soppy romance for them- Clace do it enough.

5/26/2012 #10
Pure Alethea

Fair enough. )

I don't know if I love Clary as a person, but she and cae together are happiness. :D

5/26/2012 #11
iridescent bookyworm

Is it bad that I love Sebastion?

He is just so evil and that fascinates me

5/26/2012 #12
Pure Alethea

No, he IS fascinating and so complex. But I still hate him for what he did to Jace. Other than that, I sorta like him.

WAIT!!! No I don't! I despise him, horrible person! Right?

5/26/2012 #13
QueenOfSwordsAndDaggers

I quite liked Sebastian, then after CoLS, with Clary........ *SPOILER*

URGH URGH URGH.

URGH.

5/27/2012 #14
dewdrops and crowns

Your all spoiling it for me sobs.

I like Simon and Clary or Simon and me.

5/27/2012 #15
QueenOfSwordsAndDaggers

I like Simon and me too :D

New ship- Catmon! Cat/Simon XD

5/27/2012 #16
Pure Alethea

You can all have Simon as long as I get Jace. Best pairing of all time: Reace! Rebecca/Jace!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! I my angel boy.

5/28/2012 #17
iridescent bookyworm

Lol Luke and Jocelyn is all kinds of awesome

5/28/2012 #18
Pure Alethea

MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!:

Magnus and Alec were my dependable pairing but something hapens in COLS and now my dependant pairing is Jordan/Maia. Ms Clare is evil!!!! And just so amazingly goddesslike!

5/29/2012 #19
truces

Guys, can you stop posting spoilers in the CoB thread? Thanks.

Anyway, my current OTPs are ClarySimon, JaceAlec, and AlecMagnus. Maybe a little IsabelleSimon but it's not my favorite.

8/27/2012 #20
dewdrops and crowns

Malec, everyone ships it because it is epic. omg ClarySimon was my first pairing ever in tmi and now it's kinda diminished a bit but I still think their cute. I didn't like IsabelleSimon at first but then I started to love it later. Hmm JaceAlec I've never thought of them as a couple more a sort of safety net.

8/28/2012 #21
Pure Alethea

Sorry Epic! I shall go to the corner of shame.... -_-

I know I know! :D Clary and Simon- No way hosay. JaceAlec.. nah. Malec. So amazing. And I love Simabelle with passion.

8/29/2012 #22
dewdrops and crowns

Aww no Clary and Simon are cuteeee and I disliked Jace at first even though he made me laugh, so any pairing with him in it was a no no.

No spoilers Becca.

9/1/2012 #23
Pure Alethea

cRUD i DIDN'T EVEN REALISE! D:

SORRY GYS!

9/5/2012 #24
dewdrops and crowns

ITS OKAY!!! WE MUST BE CALM

we should have a malec appreciation thread. Because everyone ships malec. Le fact.

9/7/2012 #25
Pure Alethea

Hear hear on that deary! :D

9/7/2012 #26
Forum Moderators: Pure Alethea City Of Mortals Forum, dewdrops and crowns, iridescent bookyworm
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member