City of Mortals
Hi y'all. So for all you who love The Mortal Instruments, who love to tell the world which characters they ship, who spend most of their days re-reading TMI this forum is for you! Come rant and meet new people and talk about these amazing books.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Pure Alethea

This is our little book club. :)

Rant, reccommend, flame books you have read! :D

Enjoy!

Alethea

12/25/2012 #1
Pure Alethea

OK. Here I go! :D

I recommend:

• The Infernal Devices because they are just as amazing as TMI
  • The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
  • Bloodlines series by Richelle mead (I love these books!)
  • Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins (These are pretty amazing)
  • Heroes of Olympus by Rick riordan (pERFECTION!!!)
  • Percy Jackson series by Rick riordan
  • Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins

That will be all for now. :D

12/29/2012 #2
dewdrops and crowns

I really recommend the Maze Runner series by James Dashner, especially if you liked the Hunger Games. Each chapter has a cliffhanger so you want to keep reading for more, and you want to figure out the secrets behind WICKED, the characters are lovable and you will be crying and laughing at each turn.

12/30/2012 #3
Beckers062099

I love the maze runner series! i definately recommend those also.

1/5/2013 #4
Pure Alethea

OK. I have new books to search for haha! :D

1/7/2013 #5
WolfAngel62
Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brian. Eragon by.. Whoever wrote Eragon. School of Fear by I-Don't-Know. And anything by Brad Meltzer :D
1/8/2013 #6
Pure Alethea

Eragon is amazing!!!

I have decided that we can rant about movies too. You can find movies in the library right?

SO FOR TEH FIRST MOVIE:

Leap Year. Someone please find me Declan O'Callahan so i can marry him on the spot. I am seriously in love with him.

1/11/2013 #7
WolfAngel62
The Avengers, someone find me Jeremy Renner and Scarlett Johansson so i can get them drunk and make them marry, them my bestie would like Chris Evans, and if its not to much trouble could we snag Ruffalo for me while we're at it?
1/11/2013 #8
Pure Alethea

HAHA! :D Can I just hand someone my list? ;)

1/12/2013 #9
dewdrops and crowns

mean girls is perf

and easy a is funny

i love up so much

in fact anything pixar

also for books i recommend anything john green he is one of my favourite authors ever

1/16/2013 #10
WolfAngel62
Movies, I have a new fav disney movie, Enchanted, only because Patrick Dempsey is in it. As for books, I just finishes The Book Of Lies by Brad Meltzer, Amaaaazing!!!
1/16/2013 #11
Pure Alethea

Patrick Dempsey is amazing and Book of Lies is HAPPINESS! :D You MUST read the other two books in the seriess! They are DIVINE!

1/16/2013 #12
WolfAngel62
ITS A SERIES!?!?!?! OMFG!!!!!! And Patrick Dempsey, whew! *fans self*
1/16/2013 #13
Pure Alethea

You might wanna pass that fan over here! ;D

YESH IT IS!!!! :D

1/19/2013 #14
Forum Moderators: Pure Alethea City Of Mortals Forum, dewdrops and crowns, iridescent bookyworm
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member