City of Mortals
Hi y'all. So for all you who love The Mortal Instruments, who love to tell the world which characters they ship, who spend most of their days re-reading TMI this forum is for you! Come rant and meet new people and talk about these amazing books.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Pure Alethea

Hey guys! :D

Now we've just headed into 2013 (HAPPY NEW YEAR!) which means we have a whole new year of birthdays! :D So here is our birthday thread! PLease tell us your birthday, fanfic anniversary and couples/singles you love for a fic present! :D

OK, so I'll start the chain.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!

Alethea

1/7/2013 #1
Pure Alethea

BIRTHDAYS:

JANUARY:

FEBRUARY:

MARCH:

16: Alethea's Birthday

APRIL:

25: Booky's Birthday

MAY:

JUNE:

20: Becker's Birthday

JULY:

AUGUST:

SEPTEMBER:

NOVEMBER:

DECEMBER:

5: Nona's Birthday

31: Daci's Birthday

1/7/2013 . Edited 1/11/2013 #2
Pure Alethea

FANFIC ANNIVERSARIES:

JANUARY:

FEBRUARY:

26: Booky's

MARCH:

APRIL:

MAY:

11: Daci's

JUNE

JULY:

6: Nona's

AUGUST:

SEPTEMBER:

NOVEMBER:

13: Alethea's

24: Becker's

DECEMBER:

1/7/2013 . Edited 1/11/2013 #3
Pure Alethea

NAME: Pure Alethea

BIRTHDAY: 16th March

FANFIC ANNIVERSARY: 13 November

COUPLES/SINGLES: Any TMI pairing, Will/Tessa, Charlotte/Henry, Sydney/Adrian from Bloodlines, Percabeth, Gale/Madge, Haymitch/Maysilee or Heffie, Peeta/Katniss basically anyone from Bloodlines, Hunger Gmes, TMI, TID or Percy Jackson (and Kane), OH! and I also love the mermaid/merrow/lorelei/sirens,etc legends. So anything along the lines of these series/legends would be perfect.

1/7/2013 . Edited 1/7/2013 #4
WolfAngel62
NAME: WolfAngel62, aka Daci or Wolf BIRTHDAY: right before midnight December 31st FANFIC ANNIVERSARY: May 11th (i think) COUPLES/SINGLES: love xinfinity AU's. Greys anatomy, MerDer, Jolex, Mallie, anything Dr. Bailey. Castle, Caskett, Esplanie. Once Upon A Time: Mad Swan... Mad Swan Nashville, (because who doesn't love Rayna and Deacon?) The Voice, full on Adam/Christina and Blake/Miranda shipper. Big fan of Zach Addy from Bones Ya'll.know what I like as far as books and movies go
1/8/2013 #5
Pure Alethea

Thnkyou Daci! :D

1/11/2013 #6
Beckers062099

my birthday is june 20th, and im not exactly sure of the exact day i got my account. is there a way to check? anyway i like any mortal instruments or infernal devices pairing but i am leaning more towards tessa/jem rather than tessa/will. i also like doctor who

1/11/2013 #7
Pure Alethea

OK Beckers your anniversary is the 24th of November. I cn tell because on the bottom left hand corner under 'Post reference' it says Since: Nov 24th 2012

This pops up everytime you post something. :)

1/11/2013 #8
dewdrops and crowns

ooh its beccas birthday urm not too far away

what do you want for your birthday sweetie?

1/26/2013 #9
WolfAngel62
Si, what do you want... Im currently writing a fic, I could dedicate a chapter to you, or write a one-shot for your favorite archive
1/26/2013 #10
Pure Alethea

I know!!! :D :D :D SO EXCITED!!!!!

Anything! I will love anything! :D Mortals, Infernal, Hunger Games, PJO, etc etc. You guys don't have to writee anything!

1/26/2013 #11
WolfAngel62
Writing an angst-y TMI fic, amd thats all you guys get to know, except Nona, cuz shes my beta, no spoiling Nona! *points butter knife threateningly*
1/27/2013 #12
dewdrops and crowns

ahh i still need to beta it sorry!

1/30/2013 #13
Pure Alethea

Oooh! SOunds awesomesauce! :D

2/6/2013 #14
Forum Moderators: Pure Alethea City Of Mortals Forum, dewdrops and crowns, iridescent bookyworm
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member